Today 06:17 PM
hello darkness, my old...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 06:17 PM

Old Today, 04:14 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

A meeting. Another meeting. One lead by Fadingstar, who looked stars-awful from the assassination attempt. He had been through a lot on the return home and the leaving it seemed, having a near death experience not once but twice. It made Goldfish's stomach clench tightly and she felt like gagging up the bile in her throat but instead she just pressed it down, for it was simply the feeling of disdain that had it rising up. Oh, it wasn't hard to spot one familiar pelt in the crowd. She had admired it the meeting The Ace of Spades had become a lionheart. A red brown russet shade she hadn't ever seen before. But since the tortie knew how much she had formerly upset redwater she felt almost indebted to befriend her and make it up to her. Not to mention compliment the molly on her pelt color but that was simply her common sense speaking.

After a small pause Goldfish quickened her step to a trot as she approached the warrior, offering her a brief tail flick of greeting. "Hey." She greeted simply, lowering her haunches and curling her tail to sit down beside her. Goldfish wouldn't bring up how she had kept her at the other meeting as she wasn't intent on bringing back hard feelings and ruining her chances, so instead she simply fixated her golden hues on the scarred feline for a moment, offering a small smile before looking back up at her tortoiseshell leader. "Say, I don't think I ever got the chance to compliment you on your fur. It's a pretty color, I've never seen any cat with a solid pelt that shade." She mewed friendlily, but her mother was spotted that shade when she had first seen her around the two moon mark. She had no memories of when she was a moon Old to be expected as she was thirty moons old, that was a long time back.

REDWATER
THE THREE OF SWORDS
| she/her | warrior | 23 moons |
| PURRKS: Agatha Kitty |

Redwater looked up with a flinch. Another warrior. No. A Lionheart. The one she had spoken to the day every hope, every dream, everything left of her had been shattered and scattered on the hard ground. Goldfish.

She had kind words. She spoke to Red about her fur. Redwater had always prided her fur, the deep russet, the blood-red that made her noticeable. Different. Goldfish complimented it. She should probably talk now. ”T-thank you. Thank you. Y-your fur is pretty too.” Red murmured. And of course, that’s when the memories decided Oh yeah! It’s our turn! Redwater’s mother had been a deep red. Her fur had been silky, and smooth. And—shutupshutuoshutup Red squeezed her eyes closed.

Her leader talked. That was why she was here, wasn’t it. Mistyshard resigned. Interesting. Had a medicine cat ever resigned before? How strange. Red forced one eye open. She wasn’t the only one feeling the slippery emotion of surprise. But definitely the only one feeling the heavy emotion of sadness. She looked at the ground. Her sore paws. Focus on them. She did.

art shop l role-play tracker l character bios

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:18 PM.
Old Today, 04:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Waterhawk's hiss made Redmire's hackles bristle, and she opted to completely disregard the tom's apology. Had it not been for Dusklion's warning look, she might have snapped again. Now she clenched her jaw and looked away, tail swishing rapidly across the ground.

She almost jumped at the touch from her apprentice, and snapped eyes over to Ravenpaw before she forced out a sigh and flattened her fur. "I'll fill you in once Fadingstar stops talking," she muttered lowly.

[ @Luna16 ]
Old Today, 04:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

She was not late to the meeting... more of, just in a far back corner, gaze on her paws, listening quietly to RiverClan's leader speak. Mistyshard had stepped down. It was not... surprising news, to be honest. Even Wisteriawren, with her recent lack of spacial awareness, had noticed the Medicine Cat's absense, and Berrypaw's exhaustion. May the blossoms guide Mistyshard's pawsteps from here on out, especially if she was to... have kits. For a moment, Wisteriawren turned the thought over in her mind, wondering what it would be like. To have her own little ones. Kittens... someone she could share her lonely nights with...

Perhaps it would never happen. Her problems were nothing compared to those of the Clan. Miniscule and irrelevant, at best. All she could do was endure.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sleepy

Rainpaw noticed Berrypaw and almost rose to her paws right away, but the meeting hadn't been dismissed yet. But...she wanted Berrypaw to know she'd help her. Glancing around, Rainpaw carefully slinked over to where Berrypaw was by Weepingpaw, stopping at a respectful [and safe] distance. She dipped her head to Berrypaw and offered a warm, friendly smile. "P-Please let me know if you ever need any help, okay?" She murmured, sincerity glowing in her eyes.

She had taken a mental vow to help Berrypaw and she meant it. Ever since her first screw up taking herbs from the medicine den without talking to Mistyshard first, she wanted to make things up to the clan's healers. Well...healer for now she supposed. More than that, she wanted to offer her support and friendship to Berrypaw. She couldn't imagine what she could be experiencing right now, and she wanted Berrypaw to know she had at least more friend than maybe she was aware of before.

[@squidz]

Ravenpaw flinched slightly when her mentor startled. She hadn't meant for that result! But Redmire relaxed and Ravenpaw felt that was a good result at least. She nodded at Redmire's words. "Good." She meowed in response, a little bit of a playfully snappy tone and a mischievous glint in her eye. She hoped it wasn't too obvious she was trying to distract Redmire from whatever negative thing she was going through.

[@dino.]

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 05:16 PM.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 39
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He glanced at his daughter momentarily as she started cheering, then around at his clanmates. Some cheered along and some…seemed really upset. They were all taking this personally. It was a shame, he was disappointed…but seeming mad at MistyShard? He was sure the role was a hell of a lot of work (that the Tom may or may not be interested in). He then saw the deputy and how even she looked displeased, possible more then any other cat.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:35 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Poppyburst
A small-statured, mottled tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.

Poppyburst pushed herself into a sitting position, wrapping her plumed tail around her jet-black and ginger paws. Mistyshard had resigned, leaving Berrypaw as the Clan´s solo healer.

But the announcement that had caught the tortoiseshell´s attention was the detail that Fadingstar and Dusklion would be looking for a new medicine cat. Poppyburst unwrapped her tail and let it sway behind her.

Herbs had always been something that she had been interested in, so why not see if she can catch the eyes of the leader and deputy? Poppyburst´s emerald eyes narrowed thoughtfully, and she exchanged a glance with a nearby warrior. She was considering trying out for the position.

[ Poppyburst is open for interactions! ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 05:36 PM.
Old Today, 06:01 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

"MISTYSHARD MISTYSHARD" Rainingpaw joined the chant!

Bravebolt perked his ears with interest.

Nutkit awkwardly joined the chant.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.