Old August 19th, 2024, 12:57 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Cobwebs and moss; not what she'd been expecting but surely it wouldn’t be hard to find some. Snakefang didn’t know either of her patrolmates, so it was helpful when Cedarstrike called for her and Laurelfrost. Making her way over, she realised she was a little late. Ugh, this really had to stop.

"Right, I’m here." She announced.

@nykyrian @babysith (Sorry this took a while!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old August 19th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
Interacting with: @Concorde // @nykyrian
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"It's fine, you're here now. Lets get going, then." Cedarstrike smiled and began leading the way toward the creek.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old August 19th, 2024, 02:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Shockhoney sulked in her corner as Spiderthroat showed up but all her questions went ignored. Hmph. She was going to have all his kittens attack him in his sleep now, and she would join in too-! Hey! Wait! Momentarily snapping out of her grouchy display, Shockhoney gaped after the deputy as he up and left camp. "Hey! You're supposed to take me with you! Hey, wait for me! You can't-" Aaaaand now she was just spluttering to herself, aghast at being left behind.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; August 19th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old August 20th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger padded back into the clearing with her catch in tow. Her strides were more confident than when they left. Her gaze settled on Spiderthroat and after dropping her catch at the prey pile, she padded up to him to report. "Hunting went decently, and it appears Copperpaw was getting a good lesson in. We did come across a beehive that's hanging pretty low in case the medicine cats need honey," she spoke, her tail tip twitching. "Nightgaze and Copperpaw didn't meet us back at the meeting point, but I figured they were just training a little more extensively or that they'd already came back. I can head back out there and check if you'd like. Maybe grab that honey. Figured it was best I brought back my prey before the predators caught whiff of 'em."

With that, Treetiger awkwardly waved her tail, waiting for Spiderthroat to say something. Would he be upset? Would she get punished? Nightgaze was a Hornet wasn't she? Surely it would've been fine if they stayed back for further training.

@Star - Spiderthroat | @ophelia - Copperpaw | @Morrigan - Nightgaze | @Bonsai - Dogchase

[+2 birds, +1 mouse]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 20th, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old August 20th, 2024, 06:07 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@paedyn @dino. @furrensic

cliffjumper caught one more mouse before they had t head back

Cliffjumper walked back in they were slightly late with little luck on catching anything only a bird and a few mice the warrior assumed it was the otters maybe or they were just unlucky but even with a small amount of prey it was still prey right? yeah should work out the orange warrior walked in to he camp and set his prey down "Alls well 'n good spider we were a bit unlucky I think the otters had a play in it or we just went at a bad time" he meowed @Starfall
(+one robin +one mouse)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old August 20th, 2024, 09:25 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|15 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw steps forward and sits down. He doesn't say anything, only nodding to Wolfpaw's request, and searches for Mountainlion.
HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN
Peachpaw's deep blue eyes are about wide as the moon as he picks his head up, jarred by the distant listing of names, his own among them. Huh? Oh! Wolfpaw's assigning stuff. Patrol stuff. The bobtailed tom is quick to be on his feet and on the way, chin lifted and ears perked attentively. He does his best to look very serious about it all; this'll be his first patrol ever. He cannot screw this up.

He also probably shouldn't look too giddy about being included...what is he, a kit? Peachpaw swallows hard and slows down just a tiny bit, though he's still moving with marked purpose. He's just punctual, is all. Yeah. Nothing wrong with that! ...Erm. Okay. Who all else is with him? He heard Mountaintalon appointed to lead—oh, yuck, that's Orangepaw's mentor, isn't it? Poor guy...—and...oh! A-ha!

"Shadeclaw." Peachpaw calls out to the warrior before he has time to go second-guessing himself over whether he matched the right face to the name. "You're with me, aren't you?" The question is a pointless one; he just wants to feel like hot stuff. You're with me, as if Peachpaw is calling the shots, somehow.

One stiff, too-serious nod later and Peachpaw's sat by Shadeclaw in wait, straightbacked and silent and desperately brainstorming topics of conversation. He should be talking, be...asking something, anything—because surely anything a warrior has to tell him is worth listening to? But Peachpaw's drawing a blank....well—

"Do you know what to look for, out there?"

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 20th, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old August 20th, 2024, 09:45 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN
Peachpaw's deep blue eyes are about wide as the moon as he picks his head up, jarred by the distant listing of names, his own among them. Huh? Oh! Wolfpaw's assigning stuff. Patrol stuff. The bobtailed tom is quick to be on his feet and on the way, chin lifted and ears perked attentively. He does his best to look very serious about it all; this'll be his first patrol ever. He cannot screw this up.

He also probably shouldn't look too giddy about being included...what is he, a kit? Peachpaw swallows hard and slows down just a tiny bit, though he's still moving with marked purpose. He's just punctual, is all. Yeah. Nothing wrong with that! ...Erm. Okay. Who all else is with him? He heard Mountaintalon appointed to lead—oh, yuck, that's Orangepaw's mentor, isn't it? Poor guy...—and...oh! A-ha!

"Shadeclaw." Peachpaw calls out to the warrior before he has time to go second-guessing himself over whether he matched the right face to the name. "You're with me, aren't you?" The question is a pointless one; he just wants to feel like hot stuff. You're with me, as if Peachpaw is calling the shots, somehow.

One stiff, too-serious nod later and Peachpaw's sat by Shadeclaw in wait, straightbacked and silent and desperately brainstorming topics of conversation. He should be talking, be...asking something, anything—because surely anything a warrior has to tell him is worth listening to? But Peachpaw's drawing a blank....well—

"Do you know what to look for, out there?"

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|13 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw briefly glances over at Peachpaw. He doesn't remember who this is- but on another note, he barely knows who anyone is in camp. He wasn't very good at remembering names, and he didn't pay much attention to other cats. And so he doesn't answer when Peachpaw asks if Shadeclaw was with him. He supposed so, but he wasn't sure, and he didn't want to appear sure. The second question was easier to answer.

"Poppy seeds." Shadeclaw meows in his deep voice, repeating what Wolfpaw just said. "Red flowers."

That one reply seems to have taken all the energy out of the battle-torn tom. He doesn't say much more, only waiting by Mountainlion to lead the patrol to gather the herbs.

@dino. /Mountainlion

Last edited by Badwolf; August 20th, 2024 at 09:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

[ @dino. // @Spider. // @furrensic // @Starfall (My guess is Spiderthroat sent these out.) ]

Lotuspaw followed with her squirrel in her jaws.

[ trying to get out replies. just got my computer back, and it´s the first day of school. ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Hurrying into camp and throwing the occasional glance behind her to make sure Copperpaw was still following, Nightgaze threw her mouse onto the pile with the rest of the fresh kill and made a b line for Treetiger and Spiderthroat. "Hiya! Sorry we're late I didn't realise we'd taken so long! Copperpaw did really well, though! Caught a mouse on his first try!" She gave an a rather unbothered but genuine apology and a whole lot of praise to her apprentice.

Truthfully, she didn't see a problem with their brief lateness since she had been teaching. Oh well, if someone was going to be grumpy then she wouldn't be too upset about a punishment for not being punctual as long as it was only her. No way Cop would get the consequences for just following her and getting a lesson! She would simply not allow it.

(+1 mouse)

@SuspiciousMindz @Bonsai @Starfall @ophelia

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 03:06 PM.