Today 06:56 PM

Old August 19th, 2024, 09:23 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit thought they were going to explode. Their apprentice ceremony was less than a moon away, so they guessed they were supposed to be happy, but ARGH! They had WAITED and WAITED and then waited some more after that! They were totally and completely DONE with waiting! They'd been so Good and Patient and had done their absolute best to stay out of trouble lately, just so they wouldn't even risk their ceremony being delayed, and Sneezekit thought it was gonna kill them!

They needed to start their training. They needed to be strong! They needed to be able to protect themself and their Clan and their siblings and their friends. They needed to be able to stop feeling so stupid and weak and scared. Was that really such an awful wish? They knew they could be one of WindClan's best warriors if they could only get their paw in the den! ARGH!

So they just kept on pacing and pacing in little restless circles around camp. 'Cause maybe that would help the time go by faster! 'Cept that it didn't really seem to be working that good...

(semi-open? i mostly just felt like writing some sneezy thoughts lol but feel free to throw an interaction at them)
Old Yesterday, 05:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Goldenhoney-He/Him
23 Moons

-------------------

Goldenhoney had just picked up a rabbit from the prey pile.

Honestly, today wasn't interesting so far.
Should he hang out with one of his kids?
Maybe.

If he did, it would be after eating this rabbit.

[OPEN]

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing, Flock Together(2)
& Lucky Duck(1) ]

Moving out of the apprentices den the blind she-cat felt like talking to someone. First she was hungry, so she moved over to the pile and grabbed a mouse. Scenting the air she scented a cat and decided to see if they could see night to them while she ate her food. Barleypaw moved over to them, her cloudy eyes moving towaqrds him. "Mind if I sit next to you?", she asked after she set her mouse down to talk. If not she didn't mind going somewhere else.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Goldenhoney-He/Him
23 Moons

--------------------

Oh, an apprentice had come up to him.
Cloudy eyes.
Must be blind.

"Don't mind at all." The golden bengal replied kindly.
He then began to eat his own rabbit.

@Madelaine

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Snowbush curled up by the warriors den.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Lurking

╭─────────────── ────────────.★..─╮
Mistykit ★ She-Kit ★ Windclan Kit ★ 4 Moons ★ Straight
╰─..★.──────────── ───────────────╯

Mistykit woke from her nap and padded out of the nursery with a yawn. She quickly stretched out her limps before looking around the clearing, looking for something to do. Her bright blue eyes scanned the clearing before landing on a small moss ball. She excitedly ran over to it, using her claws to pick it up in one paw. She toss it into the air and watched as it fall onto the ground in front of her. The tiny white she-kit then crouched down as if she was hunting a prey. She kept her eyes on the moss ball, her tail flat about the ground. She kept her focus until she eventually pounced, landing on it with a slight thud. She happily purred at the moss ball that was now slightly squished under her paws.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Wind clan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old Today, 01:48 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

lichenpaw sat grooming her pelt

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 18 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

Crowfeather's purr lit the apprentice up from the inside, warmth pulsing from her soul and bathing her pelt in its luxurious glow. They were two damaged cats, burdened by horrors difficult to voice, a cloud lingering over them even on the sunniest of days. However, they were scarred, not broken. They could still feel the sun and bask in the joy of precious moments such as these. Everyone - whether they had been spared by life's horrors or were bound by pain - had found kinship in this wonderous, beautiful Clan. They were all together, each and every one of them. Twistedpaw was taken aback by the sheer beauty of such a thought. Everyone had their own light to give to the world. It was their choice to shine it on others or infect them with shadows.

The compliment lifted her spirits higher, and she purred as she drew away. "Thank you," she meowed. "I bet you're a great warrior. It's wonderful, how we all live in a Clan. There's this... this sense of community that never fades. There are bad cats, yes, but most of them are good - and the good ones make it all worthwhile." Twistedpaw had spent too much of her life governed by the Willowskys and Cedarfrosts of the world. Now was her time to glow. Not as bright as the sun, perhaps, but bright enough to light other cats' ways. Just as they've lit mine.

@SoulJoy

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunpaw

'The Feline Hand Grenade'

19 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty (I regret buying this since I’m killing him after using it once)

WindClan apprentice (demoted)

tw: illness, poisoning and death

Sunpaw came back into the clearing after an unsuccessful attempt to hunt out in the territory. Since he shouldn't eat until bringing something back, he figured it'd be a bit less noticeable if he ate a plant. Unfortunately Sunpaw didn’t know the first thing about plants, and his process of deciding which one to eat was quite literally to eat the first one he could find. Not a very smart move in the slightest. He ate some kind of berry that looked perfectly fine, but clearly wasn’t. He'd eaten quite a few of these berries, trying to comprise between a decent meal and not being too noticeable.

As he entered the clearing, Sunpaw immediately started to feel ill just moments after eating those berries. "This isn't right…" He said to himself, a dizziness came and he suddenly fell to the ground on his side, it was like both times he fainted…

Except this time he wasn’t going to wake up.

[Open if anyone wants to react or deal with the body]

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Concorde; Today at 05:39 PM.
Old Today, 06:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The large warrior lifted his head from his paws and stared at the cat that had just walked into camp. Wasn't that Sunpaw? He wasn't supposed to be outside of camp on his own. That's the whole point of being demoted?! Stars, he rarely had a simple quiet day since his damn leader made him a fury. As much as he'd like to ignore it, Batglare got to his paws and gradually made his way over to the demoted tom.

He paused as he drew closer noticing the tom was stuffing his face with...berries? The hell? "Don't eat those, you dumbass!" Batglare hissed venomously, but the tom slanted over on his side. The older warrior made quick work of pulling what remained of the yew berries towards him before some other idiots decided they looked appetizing.

Batglare proceeded to check on Sunpaw's state and was unsurprised to find him unresponsive and not breathing. It looked like he had shoved a few of the berries in his mouth. "Great, Twilightstar and Lightningstorm are going to love this."Batglare took a seat, as much as he wanted to get rid of both the body, and the remaining berries, and wash his paws clean, he had to wait till one of the high ranks showed up.

"Lightningstorm!" Batglare raised his gruff growl into a snarl as he glanced at the medicine den, expecting to see the she-cat. He needed her most for this situation, he was sure Crowtooth and Twilightstar would arrive not long after. Where the hell had this idiot gotten death berries from? Why eat them? Did they even grow around WindClan?
@Concorde - Sunpaw's body @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 06:38 PM.
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit had just bounded out of the nursery, only to be sourly stopped by the hollering of a warrior at another cat. She wasn't super familiar with any of the cats around here yet, but she knew something wasn't right by the tone in that one's voice. Then, her little eyes moved to Sunpaw and widened with worry. "Whoa- wait. What happened?!" Littlekit exclaimed with shock, tilting her head a little to study the fallen body of Sunpaw from a distance.

Maybe he's just napping? Passed out? Maybe that's why that warrior is calling for them.

"They must be sick!" Littlekit came to the conclusion on her own, her tail rising high into the air at the thought. Yes. Yes. Just sick and too tired to stand! She nearly took another step towards them, but something seemed to be holding her paws down to the ground. Huh, that's weird. Her blue eyes simply watched from a distance, not fully understanding what was happening at the moment.

[OPEN]
@Moonraven - Batglare/Twi | @Concorde - Sunpaw | @Dark - come gather your child

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL