Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by snowflake.
Today 11:19 AM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:10 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:05 AM
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 11:03 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:02 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Basking in a sun-soaked spot in the two-leg den, Foxleap stretched his russet frame lazily as his claws unsheathed from his paws sprawling out. Upon hearing the voice of Fadingstar, Foxleap's ears twitched with excitement as he suddenly leapt on his dark brown paws. He had a gut feeling this was the news he'd been longing for. No offence to this twoleg den, but.. Foxleap was ready to go home. Wherever that might be. The fox patterned warrior joined his fellow clanmates, his honey colored eyes focused heavily on Fadingstar as he spoke. And as soon as his suspicions were confirmed, the long haired tom flashed a toothy grin and purred with approval. His bushy tail lashed in anticipation as he eagerly awaited to join the team in scouting for their new camp. Excitement rippled through his pelt at the thought of being able to prove himself to his clan.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Event [#event]

Despite still feeling not fully himself, Fadingstar was well enough to get back to work. Specifically, RiverClan needed a new camp. He wasn't about to go and take them back to where they'd lived previously. Not only was it dangerous to do so, but there were too many bad memories tied to the place.

It was in RiverClan's best interest to start anew.

The leader had just taken the time to down two voles in an effort to start putting weight back on and building strength. He was finally able to keep food down, so hopefully his weight would recover soon.

"RiverClan!" he called, trying to project strength into his voice. "This Twoleg den has served us well, but it's time for us to move somewhere more permanent. I won't be taking us back to our old camp. As soon as we're able, we'll be moving our borders so that our old camp is relinquished to the outskirts. With everyone in the forest knowing where our old camp is and so many bad memories attached to it, I see no reason to go back to it.

"We'll be settling somewhere far from where our old camp was, possibly in brand new territory. If the others should try to invade us again, I want them to have a hard time finding us. Once we've found a suitable location and secured it, I'll send messengers back to fetch the rest of the Clan.

"Dusklion and Duskleaf, I want you two coming with me. I want two other Lionhearts coming as well, I don't care who. If you're a warrior or an apprentice and you want to come along, gather around me now. If you aren't interested in coming, I want you to stay here and help get everyone ready to move. The kits will need help moving, and I'm sure Berrypaw could use some help gathering and transporting herbs."

With that, Fadingstar sat down (trying not to show how relieved he was to do so).

Here's how this is going to work!

I'll give everyone three days to gather if they wish to participate. Participation is not required! Only warriors and apprentices are allowed to participate; if anyone else tries to join (including queens), Fading will send them back to camp.

The high rank/LH teams have already decided where our new camp location will be! Once everyone has gathered, Fading will lead them out to the general area he's thinking of looking. He'll pick a certain area to investigate more closely; this area will have a danger that the group will need to deal with, but once that's taken care of that location will become our new camp!

Once the danger is cleared, Fading will be giving further instructions regarding how to claim the camp and establish dens. Since this is a very important part of RiverClan's story, if your cat chooses to leave with the group and then disappears before the camp is secured, they may face scolding from Fading depending on the circumstances! If you need to drop out of the event for OOC reasons, please let me know and your cat will be exempt from punishment!

There isn't really a limit as to how many can participate, but if a high number of cats show up Fading may limit the group to a certain number just to keep things organized. Please VM/DM with any questions!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison @puppet )

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

Lilyglide at the ear of the announcement debated for a moment.
The white she was more than happy to help scout out a new camp since their old one was ripped from them. She has been more on edge than usual, but she has come to accept it, now that they are moving finally she wishes to take part. She silently gathered with the others sitting down. her light yellow eyes aze around at the others gathering, before remaining on her light grey paws. She looked around once more, wondering if her apprentice were to step up to do so as well. even if not she is happy to help the clan. "I wonder, how long? No matter as long as I can help with the new territory, camp, And other things." she spoke to herself before silencing her words and humming.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:14/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

there was an opportunity for aspenpaw to help, and of course who would he be if he didn't volunteer? Aspenpaw bounded over to the little group that was standing around. The idea of not going back to original camp, stung. That was his home, he'd been looking forward to going back there! It held so much memories and now they were just going to kick out of riverclan territory.

He understood it though. He doubted he'd ever feel safe there or be able to sleep in those den again! The memory of that-- night. It was like an unhealable scar that reopened every time he thought about that place. It came with good and happy memories but always overlapped with the haunting ones. Puffing up his fur and shaking his head briefly, aspenpaw forced his mind elsewhere. Away from the dark and sad. They were going to find a new camp! That could be fun- no it could be epic!! Think about it aspen, seasons from now you can brag about being there to help build or locate the new riverclan camp. Yeah, he had so much to talk about in fact. He had also been there for riverclans time in the mountains. Though he couldn't have contributed much there, he was still a kit. But now!! He wasn't going to waste any opportunity to be involved or to help his clan
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

It was time now. Time to go home to RiverClan's old camp, or at least that’s what Duskleaf was expecting to hear. Instead, Fadingstar announced that the Clan wouldn’t be returning there, and that they’d find a new permanent home. As much as Duskleaf would’ve liked to see the home he had always known, the decision did make sense. With the old camp so thoroughly compromised now that the other Clans have had the time to examine every mouse length of it, maybe starting again from scratch was the best thing to do.

"Right, I’m here." He said in response to Fadingstar asking for him and Dusklion to go with the leader, taking a few steps forward before sitting down.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 02:04 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

"I'm coming, too!"

Not that there should've ever been any doubt that Salamanderpaw might want to cut herself a slice of this, but the frizzy calico's sure to caterwaul her intentions, anyhow, as she tumbles over to the growing party preparing to embark. She's quiet after that declaration, at least, maybe trying to prove that she knows how to hush up just as well as she can shout. Or maybe she's just winded from sprinting here.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 02:17 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Oliverat approached Fadingstar with a smile “Happy to help."
Old Today, 02:17 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike looked towards Moonpaw and Grimpaw, then back at Fadingstar before he stepped forward. "I would be honored to help you, Fadingstar." He meowed.
Old Today, 04:36 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 14 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
[ @ ]
══════════════
Sunsetgleam trotted forward, eager to help with their new camp. This would mean riverclan had been through 3 different camps throughout Sunsetgleam's life. The one they were born it, the one riverclan found after the flood, and this other new one. They still remembered building the apprentices den and thinking back, they actually would've appreciated some help rather than making it by themselves buuut it's all in the past. Even though their old camp held memories and the clan's hard work in rebuilding; They were glad the clan would have a new camp, not one that would leave them so..vulnerable. To any raids or other clans strolling in like it's their own camp. This way, they'll have a blank slate to work and create with.

"I'm here to help" they said, standing amongst the rest of the volunteers

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old Today, 05:51 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

fishpaw trotted over

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 09:22 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebblesplash decided she wanted to help