Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:48 PM
Quick at the Foot of death
Last post by Undertaker
Today 10:47 PM

Old Today, 12:39 AM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Padding into the elder's den silently as to not draw any attention to himself after that embarrassing rescue executed by Breezepool, Creepingpaw hoped that none of his denmates witnessed him being carried pitifully like a kit out of the apprentice den.

Ears flat and his eyes flickering in annoyance, the young apprentice approached Risingstorm to confirm his whereabouts and safety.

"Hey, I'm here... part of the apprentice den roof fell on my head, but I'm okay." He muttered in a low growl, more upset at the fact that his cozy nest is probably soiled beyond repair.

@Spider. - Risingstorm
Old Today, 02:53 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw sticks their tongue out at Risingstorm playfully before going back to what they'd been doing prior.

"Noooo—houhohoh" A little cough, a bigger laugh, a joking whine. "Foxskipperrrrr...we're young 'n stupiiiiid you can't be all wise on ussssss....let us make mistakes we'll live to regreeeeettttt......"

It's all in good fun. Frankly, Goldenpaw has no real interest in hurting his eyes today. He will if he gets a friend out of it, but he doesn't want to, so this intervention is much appreciated. He even throws a tired wink-and-whisker-flick combo the elder's way, trying to quietly communicate her appreciation. Gotta be slick about it so Cypresspaw doesn't feel bad.

"Ughhh, Cypresspaw, buddy, the jig is so up. Foxskipper got u—woahwoah!! You can't say no to Foxskipper!" Goldenpaw feigns a look of shock. "C'mon, buddy, whats'a matter with you...hey, but, he's gonna make it up to us with a story so you should make it up to him by sittin' pretty and bein' a good listener, yeah?" Goldenpaw suggests, patting the ground. "C'mon back here 'n sit before I getcha. It's storytime."

@Oliver ; FOXSKIPPER
@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

"I'm here, Risingstorm," Peachpaw called over, having gotten comfortable in a nest by down.

Cypress’paw let out a small giggle, giving in and settling beside goldenpaw. “But we go and do that contest later, yeah? Or maybe your scared?!” he teased, nudging him in the flank with a paw.

@Oliver

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Slugpaw
~*~
"I'm here." She muttered quietly.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Today, 08:03 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

WEHHH. IT WAS WET. Why was it WET. Hate hate hate, the whole freakin' den had just come collapsing down and now Elkpaw was SOAKED!

He tottered into the elders' den as directed and shook his pelt out violently, scattering water through the den and probably drenching a few others. "I'M HERE!"

[ @Spider. ]
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Brindlepaw was present and starting to warm up a bit, his damp but thick fur keeping him insulated against the chill of the rain. Some of the other apprentices....not so much. They were already sniffling and shivering and generally looking like they were about to get sick. He was not looking forward to having whitecough everywhere, no he was not. Stormpaw, Cypresspaw, get your tails over here. he grunted, tail lashing from the spot he had occupied in a corner. You'll do the clan no good frozen, and I've got enought fur to warm us all up. @Rowan (open to others too)

[ Sorry for the double quote Gs! Think I posted it in the wrong place originally,, assuming they're all inside the elder's den >< | @Spider. since I think Rising is counting the apps ]

Poppypaw reached the elder's den with Twistedpaw at her side, ushering the much younger apprentice inside before her, briefly looking back over her shoulder to see the rain thundering down, and shuddering at the thought of being out there. Thin fur stuck to her back, rain drops falling as she shook out her fur, wobbling in place, before sitting down and announcing her presence.
"Poppy's here! And Twistedpaw too, mhm! Just a little... Very... Wet."

Meanwhile, Twistedpaw stood shivering in place until she took notice of a familiar-looking apprentice. A bit gruff, but caring all the same -- and Twistedpaw quickly recognised it as the apprentice who must've tried to help her, Brindlepaw it seemed. Leaving Poppypaw in her wake, Twistedpaw quickly shuffled off to approach and press her soaked fur up against her previous saviour, paw lightly taping the ground to try and get his attention as it raised to sign out;
"Thank you."
She tried to communicate, knowing full well he hadn't called her over, but still attempting to take a place at his side and warm up.

Old Today, 08:28 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
184/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

The cat-sized hole in the Elders' Den got fixed before the Apprentices' Den collapsed onto itself. Alpinepaw was still recovering from the coyote attack. She just wanted to stare at the sun and ponder about things.

(OPEN)
Quote:
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"Awh that sounds awesome," it doesn't, but Goldenpaw isn't passing up on this opportunity to make a friend. They roll upright, having been slouched over languidly in a nest, lazing like a housecat. "Me, me, meee. I'm in. Watch out, buddy these're the toughest peepers in the forest. You're done." Her light, joking tone has a bit of rasp and an unfortunate nasal quality; rolling in cold mud and standing out in the rain that'd moved the here had come at an unfortunate price. She's not gonna bother their new medicine cats about it, though. It's not that bad. Though he can't remember it much anymore, he knows he's endured bad before. A tickle in his throat is surely nothing, in comparison.

"H—aherm, how long you been practicin' for, anyway?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Slugpaw
~*~
"I'm here." She muttered quietly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Padding into the elder's den silently as to not draw any attention to himself after that embarrassing rescue executed by Breezepool, Creepingpaw hoped that none of his denmates witnessed him being carried pitifully like a kit out of the apprentice den.

Ears flat and his eyes flickering in annoyance, the young apprentice approached Risingstorm to confirm his whereabouts and safety.

"Hey, I'm here... part of the apprentice den roof fell on my head, but I'm okay." He muttered in a low growl, more upset at the fact that his cozy nest is probably soiled beyond repair.

@Spider. - Risingstorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banneret View Post
Badgerpaw

AMAB but no pronoun preference | 10 moons | a black cat with white markings and icy blue eyes
Badgerpaw raised his head slowly from where he had been half-leaning, half-laying against the wall of the den. The apprentice's foggy eyes dragged themselves over to Risingstorm, away from the absent path they had been tracing in the grooves of his rabbit bone. The only thing I'd managed to grab. Couldn't even grab another apprentice on my way out, he thought bitterly. If I had just been more alert-
Allowing himself a quick sigh, Badgerpaw shook the stupid-bad-thoughts that did nothing to help him out of his brain. "I'm here," he called to the tom. "Did.. I heard other apprentices trapped in the den. Were they able to get out?"
Badgerpaw sat himself down and pulled his head up straight. There were bigger things, more important things, than being tired right now. His clanmates could be hurt.
@Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Silverpaw Lifted His Head, And Gave A Small Chirp. Me -Silverpaw - And This Little Fellow. Hes A Bit Shaken Up From The Whole Apprentice Den Colapsing Thing. He Just Wont Talk.

Mothpaw Lifted His Head To Silverpaw, Eyes Locked On His Scarred Face. I Should Be Fine. He Chirped Out. An' My Names Mothpaw Mr. Silverpaw. He Gave A Friendly Bat To Silverpaws Ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
188/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was too absorbed in her thoughts and she lay down, facing the wall. She did not respond to Risingstorm's call. Alpinepaw closed her eyes and started to nod off.

Risingstorm - @Spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

"C-cottonpaw" She groaned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○♡ FAWNPAW ♡○•°
She/Her • Apprentice • 5M • ThC
A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle

---

Fawnpaw looked up from her new nest as Risingstorm poked his head in the elders den. She would raise her paw as she mumbled, "Me, I'm here Risingstorm," before laying her head back down and curling back up. If she couldn't train for a while, she'd catch up on sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Spider. ]

COPPERPAW
Copperpaw raised his tail from his corner. “Here.”
Quote:
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Goldenpaw sticks their tongue out at Risingstorm playfully before going back to what they'd been doing prior.

"Noooo—houhohoh" A little cough, a bigger laugh, a joking whine. "Foxskipperrrrr...we're young 'n stupiiiiid you can't be all wise on ussssss....let us make mistakes we'll live to regreeeeettttt......"

It's all in good fun. Frankly, Goldenpaw has no real interest in hurting his eyes today. He will if he gets a friend out of it, but he doesn't want to, so this intervention is much appreciated. He even throws a tired wink-and-whisker-flick combo the elder's way, trying to quietly communicate her appreciation. Gotta be slick about it so Cypresspaw doesn't feel bad.

"Ughhh, Cypresspaw, buddy, the jig is so up. Foxskipper got u—woahwoah!! You can't say no to Foxskipper!" Goldenpaw feigns a look of shock. "C'mon, buddy, whats'a matter with you...hey, but, he's gonna make it up to us with a story so you should make it up to him by sittin' pretty and bein' a good listener, yeah?" Goldenpaw suggests, patting the ground. "C'mon back here 'n sit before I getcha. It's storytime."

@Oliver ; FOXSKIPPER
@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

"I'm here, Risingstorm," Peachpaw called over, having gotten comfortable in a nest by down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Dawnpaw looked up "me"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post
Ravenpaw's ear twitched as she mutters a "Here."

Orangepaw loudly exclaims "I am!" Because he thinks he's the one that needs to be known the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
Snowpaw looked over to Risingstorm. "i'm here!" she announced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Cypress’paw nodded at the elder kindly and respectfully, but honestly didn't believe him. “That’s very considerate of you, foxskipper, but we’ll be very careful. We’ve been training our eyes, you see. But hold onto that story for us later!!” he mewed fervently, before running off with goldenpaw. “S’nce - th’z mornin’..” he mumbled. ”Doesn’t matter though, I could totally beat you by hours!!”

Oh.. and he nodded at risingstorm on his way out to say he was here and all that.. whatever.

@Oliver @nyme
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
WEHHH. IT WAS WET. Why was it WET. Hate hate hate, the whole freakin' den had just come collapsing down and now Elkpaw was SOAKED!

He tottered into the elders' den as directed and shook his pelt out violently, scattering water through the den and probably drenching a few others. "I'M HERE!"

[ @Spider. ]

risingstorm watched the apprentices that didnt say anything catching note of their nods of head or sleeping bodies this must have been a exhausting night for them the warrior turned his ears to the apprentices who said they were her out loud where was his apprentices tho "Marigoldpaw are you here" he asked aloud maybe caring for his apprentices most wasnt great but he waited to see if they responded , he turned his head to elkpaw getting hit in the face with water that didn't make a mark on his already soaked fur "All of you who are awake get yourselves dry okay, if anyone feels sick go see wolfpaw and hollowpaw after this storm passes" he said a bit stern but kept is steady making sure everyone was okay of course a few were sneezing and coughing but that would need to be taken care of by cats more qualified then him. he was going to go look for wolfhive but he needed to keep the apprenticed here in the den, its not like they were kits or would go out in the storm but he wanted to know no cat was hurt beside lightningpaw he looked round "Okay everyone I'm going to go look for wolfhive all of you stay here, I trust all of you to behave" he said in a hurried but positive tone before heading out

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 08:44 PM.
Old Today, 08:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive wasn't here, perhaps he could be found elsewhere? Porcupinesilk did mention Bumble's den.

[ @Spider. :P]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:40 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

[ Sorry for the double quote Gs! Think I posted it in the wrong place originally,, assuming they're all inside the elder's den >< | @Spider. since I think Rising is counting the apps ]

Poppypaw reached the elder's den with Twistedpaw at her side, ushering the much younger apprentice inside before her, briefly looking back over her shoulder to see the rain thundering down, and shuddering at the thought of being out there. Thin fur stuck to her back, rain drops falling as she shook out her fur, wobbling in place, before sitting down and announcing her presence.
"Poppy's here! And Twistedpaw too, mhm! Just a little... Very... Wet."

Meanwhile, Twistedpaw stood shivering in place until she took notice of a familiar-looking apprentice. A bit gruff, but caring all the same -- and Twistedpaw quickly recognised it as the apprentice who must've tried to help her, Brindlepaw it seemed. Leaving Poppypaw in her wake, Twistedpaw quickly shuffled off to approach and press her soaked fur up against her previous saviour, paw lightly taping the ground to try and get his attention as it raised to sign out;
"Thank you."
She tried to communicate, knowing full well he hadn't called her over, but still attempting to take a place at his side and warm up.

risingstorm went up to his apprentice he had yet to train he needed to do that soon "hey twisted glad your here no throwing rocks" he meowed trying to lighten the mood a bit "go get dry I'll come check on you soon okay,maybe some training in the morning if you want, I know this whole thing is a mess but still" he meowed kindly he touched his nose to the apprentices shoulder "maybe I can teach ya something special" he said sitting down looking at his apprentice that was here he didn't know where marigold was he sighed standing up again his leg was hurting randomly he didn't show it on his face tho "okay then go get dry then get some rest okay"

(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:40 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive wasn't here, perhaps he could be found elsewhere? Porcupinesilk did mention Bumble's den.

[ @Spider. :P]

mk I'll look for him

(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

risingstorm watched the apprentices that didnt say anything catching note of their nods of head or sleeping bodies this must have been a exhausting night for them the warrior turned his ears to the apprentices who said they were her out loud where was his apprentices tho "Marigoldpaw are you here" he asked aloud maybe caring for his apprentices most wasnt great but he waited to see if they responded , he turned his head to elkpaw getting hit in the face with water that didn't make a mark on his already soaked fur "All of you who are awake get yourselves dry okay, if anyone feels sick go see wolfpaw and hollowpaw after this storm passes" he said a bit stern but kept is steady making sure everyone was okay of course a few were sneezing and coughing but that would need to be taken care of by cats more qualified then him. he was going to go look for wolfhive but he needed to keep the apprenticed here in the den, its not like they were kits or would go out in the storm but he wanted to know no cat was hurt beside lightningpaw he looked round "Okay everyone I'm going to go look for wolfhive all of you stay here, I trust all of you to behave" he said in a hurried but positive tone before heading out

Cottonpaw stood shakily, looking at Risingstorm... "I'm sorry...... but I think I need medical attention" Cottonpaw mewed, the shy apprentice rarely spoke to cats other than her mentor Snakepelt. "I feel... nausea and.... my head hurts." Cottonpaw grumbled, half asleep, her body pelt weak as she felt what she thought was rain but was actually blood, dripping down her face from a nasty gash on her head. The tree that had fell was right above her nest, she'd leapt up in fear at the sound and BOOM! Smacked her head on the hard wood, a stick had caught itself in there, falling out as she yanked it on her unique curly fur. There was splinters and such embedded into the red and angry flesh, Cottonpaw gave a gentle groan as she sat. "I feel... light headed."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3