Never Mind, I'll Find...
by Rowan
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:16 PM

Old Today, 03:46 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap purred, "I'm glad you think so little one, you'll be an amazing apprentice like your sister is, and you'll be an amazing warrior." Sweetsap purred, "As will you darling" she purred to Softpaw who blinked her appreciation. Softpaw twitched her whiskers and sdidn't say anything as she watched her little sister wiggle her haunches adorably. Sweetsap blinked at Softpaw and realized, pretening not to notice as she continued to meow. "Enjoy your kit days now, being an apprentice means getting up early and eat breakfast on time then going out." Sweetsap warned her little kit gently
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

"I don't wanna wake up that early.. But I wanna be an apprentice!!" The kit sat upright. She had a BIIIIIIGG stretch! The kit playfully batted at her mothers tail with her claws sheathed. "I'm gonna be the bestestestest warrior you'll ever see! And I'll wake up when I want! And sleep when I want!" The kit rambled on and on about what she'd do. Turning her attention to her sister, "Softpaw will be the bestestestest warrior too!!" Seakit beamed.
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

"I don't wanna wake up that early.. But I wanna be an apprentice!!" The kit sat upright. She had a BIIIIIIGG stretch! The kit playfully batted at her mothers tail with her claws sheathed. "I'm gonna be the bestestestest warrior you'll ever see! And I'll wake up when I want! And sleep when I want!" The kit rambled on and on about what she'd do. Turning her attention to her sister, "Softpaw will be the bestestestest warrior too!!" Seakit beamed.
Sweetsap purred sweetly to her kit. So innocent. Sweetsap watched her kit bat at her tail. Sweetsap lifted her tail gently for the kit to bat easier, twitching it around to make it hopefully more fun.
Softpaw purred. "We'll both be the besesesestest warriors!" She giggled, laying beside her sister.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf came to a stop and sat down as he listened to what Willowtail had to say. So she had a fear of the water? That certainly was a complication, but far from unsolvable. When Willowtail finished speaking, Duskleaf sat for a few moments in silence, trying to think of a possible solution.

"I understand…" He began. "I know getting over a fear can be a difficult thing, but of course it's important for RiverClan cats to be comfortable around water." For a moment he stopped to consider his next words. "What I find works for things like this is to slowly get used to the water. I'm not asking you to dive right in, but spend a little time in the shallow parts of the river. Just until you’re ready to start going into the deeper part, and it’s not a rush so you can do that at your own pace. Believe me, even going into the shallower parts of the water will do you the world of good."

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 04:06 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Confused

REDWATER
| she/her | Warrior | 24 moons |

[ Open for talks! A Lionheart might get some anxious dialogue…]

Redwater had padded over, a grim expression permanently fixed on her face. Her fur was faded, ragged, and filled with dirt. Redwater had no e every to clean it. She’d known that cat. Not closely, but had hunted with and talked with her, back when life had purpose. She nodded to her deputy. And walked away.

art shop l role-play tracker l character bios

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old Today, 04:11 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf came to a stop and sat down as he listened to what Willowtail had to say. So she had a fear of the water? That certainly was a complication, but far from unsolvable. When Willowtail finished speaking, Duskleaf sat for a few moments in silence, trying to think of a possible solution.

"I understand…" He began. "I know getting over a fear can be a difficult thing, but of course it's important for RiverClan cats to be comfortable around water." For a moment he stopped to consider his next words. "What I find works for things like this is to slowly get used to the water. I'm not asking you to dive right in, but spend a little time in the shallow parts of the river. Just until you’re ready to start going into the deeper part, and it’s not a rush so you can do that at your own pace. Believe me, even going into the shallower parts of the water will do you the world of good."

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Willowtail nodded gently, "Thank you.... I'll try that..." Willowtail thoughtfully looked around, "The.... the other thing is.... my uhm.... I'm sure you heard in my warrior ceremony..." Willowtail meowed, getting a bit nervous as she fiddled with her paws for a moment, hoping Dusklion understood what she was referencing to, Fading star had said condolences to her mothers death on the day she was made into Willowtail. Willowtail gulped gently and tried to find the words... what if she scented her mother again? That would send her into a spiral of depression. Her uncle and little brother had also died during that time. Her brother Weepingpaw practically starving himself in the current from greif.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 04:11 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap purred sweetly to her kit. So innocent. Sweetsap watched her kit bat at her tail. Sweetsap lifted her tail gently for the kit to bat easier, twitching it around to make it hopefully more fun.
Softpaw purred. "We'll both be the besesesestest warriors!" She giggled, laying beside her sister.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit's pupils were huge circles. She continued playing with her mothers tail. She envisioned it to be a mouse! She was gonna catch it! When she did, she finished playing. She moved to cuddle up to both her mama and her sister. She began to knead the ground, getting all cozy. "I can't wait to be a warrior.. I'm gonna catch so many.." Then she yawned and continued, "fishies.
Old Today, 04:28 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderpaw streeetches out all long and languid before tucking her legs and tail in, a plush and spotty loaf of cat.

"Nuh-uh," she decides, obstinate. If Shellpaw wants to keep his secret skillset to himself, then, fine. She'll have an easier time believing he's hiding tricks on her than believing that she's just got lousy aim. At any rate, she doesn't pursue the subject—Shellpaw's sharing his progress, and that's something Salamanderaw cares about a tad more than bickering over whose fault her miss was.

"What's swimming like?" She urges, leaning forward with a hawkish look. For whatever reason, Salamanderpaw hasn't been able to work up much enthusiasm for the skill, and has even found herself struck with the odd and occasional sense of relief any time it's been postponed, or any time she's found a reason to push it off for another day. It's not as though she's ever had any bad experiences with water. She's a Riverclanner, for crying out loud! Even so....

Well. But anyway. If Shellpaw had anything good to say about it, maybe that'll set her at ease. Anything he can get the hang of, she can as well, right? Right. Salamanderpaw's just got to keep believing in that, and maybe this funny little reluctance will drain away like snowmelt.

Maybe.

"Well, not—yet," she begins gingerly, looking a little bit sheepish that she has yet to pick up any killer moves of her own. It's a big yet, a meaningful one. She believes that she'll get there soon, that it's just a matter of waiting for all the dust to settle so to speak. "I can do a little hunting. On land. Which—I mean, I think that's pretty crazy. But you better watch out, 'cause when I learn how to really pummel cats, I'm gonna getcha, okay? You and Aspenpaw and everybody. Everybody in Riverclan, even the warriors."

She's delighted to share her plan. She'll probably be pleased with it for ages.

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit's pupils were huge circles. She continued playing with her mothers tail. She envisioned it to be a mouse! She was gonna catch it! When she did, she finished playing. She moved to cuddle up to both her mama and her sister. She began to knead the ground, getting all cozy. "I can't wait to be a warrior.. I'm gonna catch so many.." Then she yawned and continued, "fishies.
Sweetsap curled around Seakit, laying down now on her soft moss nest. She allowed Softpaw to curl up on her other side, her head resting over her back as she purred. Softpaw nuzzled her nose into her sister's soft swirly fur. "night sis." She purred gently, yawning.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:56 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

--------------------

The old camp?
Right, that's why they were even here in the first place.
Makes it weird when you were born in the other, more mountainy camp.
Ugh, she didn't like the idea of it.
"Maybe-" She started, but she stopped as soon as Dusklion started talking.

Someone had tried to... kill the leader?
Well that sounds like a bad cat.
If she ever found that cat, she'd pummel them then and there!

Aaaand then they were leaving to go look for the cat.
Man, how she wished she could go with.
"What now?" She quietly asked Softkit.

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit switched her attention to Dusklion, who had started talking. An assassination?! Her eyes were wide with shock. Who would assassinate their own leader?! The concept was strange to Softkit, she couldn't believe it.

Softkit looked at Duskkit, who had spoken to her. "I dunno," she replied. She stretched, giving her fur a few licks, making sure it was still glossy. Now that the reason for the meeting was over, she wasn't interested in it anymore. "We could play something," she said, her eyes following a butterfly that was flying nearby. A halfhearted suggestion, she wasn't sure she wanted to, but she would if it would make Duskkit happy.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:44 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit switched her attention to Dusklion, who had started talking. An assassination?! Her eyes were wide with shock. Who would assassinate their own leader?! The concept was strange to Softkit, she couldn't believe it.

Softkit looked at Duskkit, who had spoken to her. "I dunno," she replied. She stretched, giving her fur a few licks, making sure it was still glossy. Now that the reason for the meeting was over, she wasn't interested in it anymore. "We could play something," she said, her eyes following a butterfly that was flying nearby. A halfhearted suggestion, she wasn't sure she wanted to, but she would if it would make Duskkit happy.
---

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

--------------------

Duskkit's ear twitched.
Hm.

"Well, as my sibling, which makes you basically as great as me," Duskkit said "You get to choose."
She noticed the butterfly.
"You wanna go after that?"

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)