Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:26 PM
Pixel cats :]
by Minkuu
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:24 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 07:22 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:22 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 07:18 PM

Old Today, 04:50 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: a daisy for you... [stagheart & daisykit bonding time!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Daisykit watched Stagheart for a moment, innocent blue hues boaring into his face, before turning her head to Berrypaw. "I hope she likes me when I'm an apprentice to" Daisykit mewed, "It gets busier!? Sissy always has me doing excercise and stuff! It's sooooo busy!" Daisykit pouted. Rolling over to her back, keeping her head on Stagheart's paw. "My mom was born in Riverclan to? Then were was my dad born? big sissy said were only half Riverclan?" Daisykit asked, her eyes widening in wonder. "Oh... so you don't remember your..... oh" Daisy kit mewed, lowering her gaze for a moment, "Well! We and big sissy and big brother and papa are here! You will remember us? Right?" Daisykit asked, flicking her small but long tail side to side as she blinked in thought. "My place to fit in? How will I fit in if all other cats are all the same warriors and apprentices and stuff. If we all have the same position at one point, how will we do that!?" Daisykit whined, not completely understanding, so instead of asking she decided to whine. "You didn't do well with warrior training? What if I don't either.... then can I become a medicine cat? I wouldn't want to hurt cats anyways...." Daisykit mewed, thinking about how she felt pain on a daily basis ever sense she was born. She wouldn't want other cats to go through that for even a day! "Why didn't they respect you before? All that's different is where we were born, were still all cats" Daisykit huffed

Stagheart chuckled a bit at Daisykit's whine of Clan life getting 'busier'. Little did she know... not to mention with all of her ailments, she might be in for more work than she bargained for. But, she had a support system, at least... so she'd get through it. At her question about being half-RiverClan, he hesitated a moment before responding.

"Well, that might be somethin' you wanna ask your siblings more about, but... your father was born in another Clan," he explained carefully. "That don't make you any less RiverClan in our eyes, though."

Berrypaw's attention flitted back to the kit as she spoke to her, offering her a small, reassuring smile to her ramblings and questions. "Oh, yes, of course I'll remember all of you! I see you everyday too, which makes it easier to remember," she added with a slightly amused purr.

At her next few points, Berrypaw nodded a bit sheepishly. "W-Well, all warriors and apprentices do similar things, but a Clan needs all of us doing our part to survive. We have a lot of cats, so as many cats as possible need to know how to hunt and fish, that sort of thing... each one matters," she explained. At her point about not hurting other cats, Berrypaw hesitated; she didn't enjoy hurting others, either. Which was why it had been an immense relief when she'd been promoted to being a medicine cat as opposed to a warrior; even then, she chose her words carefully, not wanting to dissuade the kit.

"I'm sure you'll do great as a warrior," she mewed encouragingly, offering another smile for reassurance. "You will learn how to defend yourself, so you don't need to go attacking cats, especially for no reason. The warrior code discourages it," she added, flicking her tail. "But knowing how to fight is helpful...! I have some training as well for it, in case I ever need it. Better to be safe, you know?"

On the last part about being respected, Berrypaw let out a soft, sort of somber sigh and glanced away. "Hm... I wish it were that easy," she admitted with a slightly melancholy tone. "You're right, but... not everyone sees it that way."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 05:04 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: a daisy for you... [stagheart & daisykit bonding time!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart chuckled a bit at Daisykit's whine of Clan life getting 'busier'. Little did she know... not to mention with all of her ailments, she might be in for more work than she bargained for. But, she had a support system, at least... so she'd get through it. At her question about being half-RiverClan, he hesitated a moment before responding.

"Well, that might be somethin' you wanna ask your siblings more about, but... your father was born in another Clan," he explained carefully. "That don't make you any less RiverClan in our eyes, though."

Berrypaw's attention flitted back to the kit as she spoke to her, offering her a small, reassuring smile to her ramblings and questions. "Oh, yes, of course I'll remember all of you! I see you everyday too, which makes it easier to remember," she added with a slightly amused purr.

At her next few points, Berrypaw nodded a bit sheepishly. "W-Well, all warriors and apprentices do similar things, but a Clan needs all of us doing our part to survive. We have a lot of cats, so as many cats as possible need to know how to hunt and fish, that sort of thing... each one matters," she explained. At her point about not hurting other cats, Berrypaw hesitated; she didn't enjoy hurting others, either. Which was why it had been an immense relief when she'd been promoted to being a medicine cat as opposed to a warrior; even then, she chose her words carefully, not wanting to dissuade the kit.

"I'm sure you'll do great as a warrior," she mewed encouragingly, offering another smile for reassurance. "You will learn how to defend yourself, so you don't need to go attacking cats, especially for no reason. The warrior code discourages it," she added, flicking her tail. "But knowing how to fight is helpful...! I have some training as well for it, in case I ever need it. Better to be safe, you know?"

On the last part about being respected, Berrypaw let out a soft, sort of somber sigh and glanced away. "Hm... I wish it were that easy," she admitted with a slightly melancholy tone. "You're right, but... not everyone sees it that way."
Daisykit's eyes widened a bit. "Alright! I'll ask big sissy whenever I see her." She purred, blinking at Berrypaw as she spoke, "Alright....so is being a lionheart for the extra cool cats or something?" Daisykit asked, her tone wondering as she blinked innocently. Her eyes wide and curious, blue hues gleaming.

(I HAVE NEWS)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3