Old Today, 12:50 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang was never very good when it came to plants, the only reason she knew what elderflowers and boneset looked like was because she'd been sent to find those exact plants on her last herb patrol. She knew what the plants looked like, but they were very similar, so she couldn’t tell them apart. She didn’t say much on the journey into the territory, instead just looking for any sign of the plants.

Ah! There it is! Snakefang spotted one of the plants. Which one? How was she supposed to know? It didn’t really matter anyway, bringing back either would be a success. So she approached the plant, and suddenly a realisation hit her. She didn’t know which part of the plant Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw needed. But rather than simply asking Wolfhive if he knew which part of the plant to take, to be on the safe side Snakefang decided to just take the entire thing. She started digging around the base of the plant, pulling the roots out from the soil. Eventually, she got the plant out, and carried the whole thing; roots trailing as she dragged it over to Wolfhive to declare her find.

"I have absolutely no idea which one it is, but I got…something." She announced, looking at the plant again. Dreamspirit had told her something about differences between them, but she couldn’t remember which was which.

[I know the actual plants can be pretty large, this is a small one that she found, with four flowers on it. Also they’re elderflowers!]
@BEAR. @Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Acornfall stood a little taller, proud that his find was useful. He nodded his head dutifully and returned to the little patch he found of the flowers. Setting down the one he had already picked, he carefully chewed through the base of the stems of four more stems and picked them all up together. Acornfall trotted over to Wolfhive and dipped his head respectfully. "Can I take these back to camp really quick so I can grab more?" He mewed, careful not to bite into the stems or drop them.

[Wolfhive - @BEAR.]
[Snakefang - @Concorde]
[Nightwhisper - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa]
@BEAR.

Nightwhispers watched Acornfall with, anxious eyes. "Bring them straight to Hollowpaw please, they need to treat my kits as soon as they can" Nightwhisper fretted. His tail waving frantically as he looked around, God he'd grabbed dumb poppy flowers! How dumb could he be? Nightwhispers dipped his head in apologise, "I'm sorry..... I'm letting my fear get ahead of me and I can't focus..... but I want to oh Starclan help me." He groaned gently, his words trailing off as he held back tears, the Tom had trauma, his mother, and two sisters had died of greencough. Seeing his own kits with whitecough made him terrified of the thought. Nightwhisper sighed, shaking out his pelt aggresivly as to shake away his anxities, he took the poppy flowers with him put grabbed a couple elder flowers.

+2 elder flowers
+2 poppy flowers

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 12:55 PM.
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang was never very good when it came to plants, the only reason she knew what elderflowers and boneset looked like was because she'd been sent to find those exact plants on her last herb patrol. She knew what the plants looked like, but they were very similar, so she couldn’t tell them apart. She didn’t say much on the journey into the territory, instead just looking for any sign of the plants.

Ah! There it is! Snakefang spotted one of the plants. Which one? How was she supposed to know? It didn’t really matter anyway, bringing back either would be a success. So she approached the plant, and suddenly a realisation hit her. She didn’t know which part of the plant Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw needed. But rather than simply asking Wolfhive if he knew which part of the plant to take, to be on the safe side Snakefang decided to just take the entire thing. She started digging around the base of the plant, pulling the roots out from the soil. Eventually, she got the plant out, and carried the whole thing; roots trailing as she dragged it over to Wolfhive to declare her find.

"I have absolutely no idea which one it is, but I got…something." She announced, looking at the plant again. Dreamspirit had told her something about differences between them, but she couldn’t remember which was which.

[I know the actual plants can be pretty large, this is a small one that she found, with four flowers on it. Also they’re elderflowers!]
@BEAR. @Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

@BEAR.
@Luna16
Can someone remind me of the posting order please, I'm not positive but I think I was skipped and if I was please refrain from skipping me again <3 If not then sorry

Nightwhispers watched Acornfall with, anxious eyes. "Bring them straight to Hollowpaw please, he needs to treat my kits as soon as he can" Nightwhisper fretted. His tail waving frantically as he looked around, God he'd grabbed dumb poppy flowers! How dumb could he be? Nightwhispers dipped his head in apologise, "I'm sorry..... I'm letting my fear get ahead of me and I can't focus..... but I want to oh Starclan help me." He groaned gently, his words trailing off as he held back tears, the Tom had trauma, his mother, and two sisters had died of greencough. Seeing his own kits with whitecough made him terrified of the thought. He looked over to Snakefang who brought..... the entire plant... with them... great. Nightwhisper blinked. "Don't break it." He snorted in amusement.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

[OOC: I'm sorry! I wasn't aware of any set posting order.]

Acornfall dipped his head before taking off for the camp. He paused when Nightwhisper called to him, looking at his clanmate with empathy and a sense of duty. He dipped his head to Nightwhisper, showing that he would take these herbs straight to Hollowpaw and return for more. With that, he took off for the camp, not wanting to spend any additional time on talking so he could get these herbs to Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw as quickly as possible.

[+5 elderflower]

[Wolfhive - @BEAR.]
[Snakefang - @Concorde]
[Nightwhisper - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa]
Old Today, 01:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ For the purpose of this patrol, I'm not too concerned w/ posting order since we have about a day to conclude it. "Let's grab what we can n go" vibes! ]

Nightwhisper was oddly calm for a cat who cared about his sick kids, 'cause when Wolfhive saw what Snakefang did he was FURIOUS. "What the HELL is wrong with you?" he snarled at her, hackles bristling. "You just destroyed the entire plant! What if we needed more later in the season??? Nothing we collect today is going to last until then but the plant could have at least GROWN... did you get dropped on the head as a kit or something??" It didn't matter, the damage was done but Wolfhive's trust of the warrior was below a net zero. "Demoted! You're Snakepaw now, and your ass better haul back to camp before I send it back in pieces. I don't want to see another hair of you for the rest of the day." If someone beat him to her full punishment, great - because right now all Wolfhive saw was red and he needed Snakepaw to leave before she watered the other plants with her blood.

Stars, he was going to get a migraine at this rate! Nightwhisper screwed up but not THIS badly, the plant was unsalvageable now and for no damn reason.

[ Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakepaw [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 01:23 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ For the purpose of this patrol, I'm not too concerned w/ posting order since we have about a day to conclude it. "Let's grab what we can n go" vibes! ]

Nightwhisper was oddly calm for a cat who cared about his sick kids, 'cause when Wolfhive saw what Snakefang did he was FURIOUS. "What the HELL is wrong with you?" he snarled at her, hackles bristling. "You just destroyed the entire plant! What if we needed more later in the season??? Nothing we collect today is going to last until then but the plant could have at least GROWN... did you get dropped on the head as a kit or something??" It didn't matter, the damage was done but Wolfhive's trust of the warrior was below a net zero. "Demoted! You're Snakepaw now, and your ass better haul back to camp before I send it back in pieces. I don't want to see another hair of you for the rest of the day." If someone beat him to her full punishment, great - because right now all Wolfhive saw was red and he needed Snakepaw to leave before she watered the other plants with her blood.

Stars, he was going to get a migraine at this rate! Nightwhisper screwed up but not THIS badly, the plant was unsalvageable now and for no damn reason.

[ Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakepaw [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Nightwhisper watched Wolfhive and sighed gently, guess he was the only one left. Nightwhisper grabbed another elder flower, being careful of it's precious juices and being sure he wasnt going to bite into it. he flicked his long black tail. Snakefang..... Snakepaw had messed up, Nightwhisper hadn't overreacted because they already had more than enough plants, it was two tiny kits they wouldn't need that much, just an ongoing supply. Nightwhisper looked at Wolfhive, his eyes shining with worry and respect as he mewed around his herbs. "Shall we get going....?" He asked, his paws itched to run back to his daughters, everything was running in slow motion, a fit of rage flitted in his chest as he realized the situation with the plant. Why was he so damn slow with reactions right now!? It made him mad, Nightwhisper huffed, looking around and flicked his tail irritably, "So damn annoying..." He grumbled, flicking his tail to Wolfhive to let him know he wasn't calling the fellow tom annoying.

+4 elder flowers (in total)
+2 poppy flowers (in total)
@Concorde
@Luna16

lio lurked here