Today 06:24 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:17 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rainpaw
Rainpaw noticed her mentor join the gathering cats. She touched her nose to Ravenpaw’s ear before quickly getting to her paws and trotting over to Swanberry and sitting next to her, greeting her with a soft purr and a dip of her head. “How are you, Swanberry?” She murmured, wanting to check in on how her mentor was holding up from the journey. Concerned for her making this journey pregnant.

[@Marigoldwhisper]

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw heaved a sigh as she watched her sister trot off to spend time with her mentor, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious at sitting alone. She physically shook her pelt to clear the feeling, that was Rainpaw’s job! She was supposed to be the tough one! Ravenpaw still felt like she had ants under her pelt, but she forced herself to sit still.

She glanced when one of her den mates sat in her general vicinity, nodding her head in a casual greeting. “Hey.” She meowed. “Any idea what this might be about?” She asked casually, angling her ears to Dusklion.

[@burntToast]
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Dead

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Warrior

Shrikestorm made his way over toward his gathered clanmates when he heard Dusklion's call.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight had made her way towards the crowd. She could hear Dusklion calling for them and it sounded quite urgent. Nervously, she had sat down with her long tail wrapped around her paws. I hope it’s nothing bad… it just got a bit better lately.

[Closed, short hiatus post]
Old Today, 01:39 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

That…wasn’t what he expected at all. Dusklion knew who the cat that tried to kill Fadingstar was? Duskleaf wasn’t too familiar with Ashensplash, but at least now he had the culprit's name to work with. Maybe some of the other cats would know who that is. He gave a nod of affirmation as Dusklion mentioned that she wanted to be the one to kill Ashensplash.

After the Deputy left, Duskleaf heard her calling an emergency meeting like she’d told him. Even if he did know who was responsible now, it was probably best to go anyway in case there was something else to hear. Besides, no point standing about looking for the suspicious activity of a cat he had no idea the appearance of. A description, that's what he was after. Maybe there'd be one given at the emergency meeting, if not he could ask around.

@taillow

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 02:04 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So Duskleaf didn't know, then? The deputy flicked her ears at the information, wondering if her brother and those who had been on patrol with him had decided to keep it a secret for... whatever reason, she wasn't sure. Regardless she knew the culprit, the cat her brother had told her had tried to end his life. In infuriated her and she glanced around, silently hoping she would spot her among the cats here. It had been too long since she had used her claws - this would be the perfect warm-up.

"Good, thanks for sendin' those out. 'N as for the cat who tried to kill my brother, it was Ashensplash. Haven't seen her 'round much, but if you catch her tryin' to come back into camp, find me. She's as good as dead but I want it to be my claws that end her sorry, pathetic life." The venom dripped off her tongue as the deputy lashed her tail, turning back towards the den. "Gonna call the Clan together so everyone knows." With that the dark tabby turned and headed back in with a furious look on her face.

- -

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Most, if not all, cats were here - or at least should be. Fades had told her about the lockdown he had placed once they had arrived. It was a smart idea, mostly because Dusklion didn't trust half of their Clanmates to not start trouble with the other three Clans, and with Fades still pretty out of it and she herself just recovering, they didn't have the energy to run around and babysit.

Leaping onto the ledge that jutted out from the wall, the RiverClan deputy turned and glanced at the cats here. She was grateful the den was large enough to allow for lots of movement of every cat. There was the briefest moment of uncertainty that passed through her, kept hidden from her face however. She had been practically dead to the world for the last half-moon - would the Clan even listen to her? But she had to push that out of the way because right now, she had a culprit to find.

"RiverClan! I need every cat here at my paws now." Her voice called through the abandoned den, hopefully reaching those who were outside as well. Her voice was still scratchy and hoarse, but outside of that the deputy looked fine. Fur was still a bit unkept but her blue eyes glimmered with life they hadn't for some time.

[ this is a small emergency meeting and will only be 1-2 posts long! ]

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison ]
Silentstrike came padding over with Moonpaw, Grimpaw and Crowglow alongside him.
Old Today, 03:49 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
5 Moons
10/10

Rosekit peaked out of the nursery. Every cat? This is probably really important. At that, she gathered along her clanmates.
Old Today, 04:33 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Dusklion had called a clan meeting. Irisfost was sure some cats were wondering why she was the one summoning them, but she knew. She knew why Fadingstar wasn't currently able to announce the incident that this meeting was about. She had been there when it happened- not the actual poisoning, but everything that came after. She was, as far as she knew, one of the only cats who knew about Aspensplash's betrayal. With a solemn expression on her face, Irisfrost took a seat and waited for her deputy's words.