Today 09:57 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:45 PM

Old Today, 06:34 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rosehawk sat at the edge, her fur bristling warily. She didn't like sitting in a Twoleg nest, abandoned or not.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws T1
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 11:49 AM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Warrior

Shrikestorm busied himself with walking around their temporary camp, exploring and checking out everything.

(Closed.)

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 02:58 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

As Heroneye mentioned RiverClan territory, the other she-cat began to shift in place. "Heartache", she'd called that feeling. Interesting, not the word choice Heroneye would have gone with, personally. The feeling she'd had wasn't exactly an ache, per se, but more like a constant tugging in her chest. A voice that ceaselessly insisted, You don't belong here. You belong back there. But that didn't make Goldfish "wrong", of course. Just different.

But regardless, it was clear that bringing it up had been a mistake, judging by how quickly Goldfish had become visibly uncomfortable. Heroneye supposed it would be best to change the subject--but to what? Home was just about all any RiverClan cat could think about, and for good reason. Although, well, at least there was something Heroneye knew the two could relate to.

"Being made Lionhearts at a time like this," Heroneye began quietly after a pause, "it's all very--well, I hope we can live up to that title." Her true meaning, I hope I can live up to that title, of course, went unsaid. Honestly, she had no concerns about Goldfish. But to say otherwise would be too personal, too emotional. Part of her almost felt it necessary to instead congratulate Goldfish, but, well, Heroneye was a Lionheart, too, so it felt sort of indirectly arrogant to do so. So she didn't.

( @Blaaze )
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit was grooming her fur in the place they were staying. She was so bored, and there was nothing to do. So she was grooming herself. Why? because it's a very important thing to do! She needed her fur to be clean. She enjoyed clean fur. But she still couldn't help thinking just how bored she was. Her mother wasn't in sight, and her siblings weren't either. So she couldn't pester them, which was a shame. Now, if only she had someone else to pester play with! That would be wonderful.

She paused her wash, looking around. Nobody leapt to her attention, to her disappointment. Then she noticed a white, black and gray kit seemingly alone. Perfect! Maybe she could recruit her for her fan club make friends! Friends would be good, she decided. She doesn't nearly have enough worshippers friends.

Softkit trotted over to the kit. "Hello!" She called out cheerfully.
---

@Hushfalls
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 07:16 PM.
Old Today, 08:16 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime past 3:00pm EST
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes

---
Softkit was grooming her fur in the place they were staying. She was so bored, and there was nothing to do. So she was grooming herself. Why? because it's a very important thing to do! She needed her fur to be clean. She enjoyed clean fur. But she still couldn't help thinking just how bored she was. Her mother wasn't in sight, and her siblings weren't either. So she couldn't pester them, which was a shame. Now, if only she had someone else to pester play with! That would be wonderful.

She paused her wash, looking around. Nobody leapt to her attention, to her disappointment. Then she noticed a white, black and gray kit seemingly alone. Perfect! Maybe she could recruit her for her fan club make friends! Friends would be good, she decided. She doesn't nearly have enough worshippers friends.

Softkit trotted over to the kit. "Hello!" She called out cheerfully.
---

@Hushfalls

Swiftkit
~Post-1~
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

Swiftkit was grooming herself when Softkit walked over. She looked up from what she was doing. “Hi!” A new friend? Her heart leaped she didn’t have any friends and she really wanted some! She can be my new adventure buddy! “My name is Swiftkit what’s yours?” A new friend would be so much fun! “Do you like playing games?”Games were very important to Swiftkit. The nursery was kind of boring and she hated being bored. Having a friend would make her games a lot more fun. “I’m really good at the ones I’ve made up and they are sooo fun!” excitement bubbled up inside her ready to burst. ”you’ll play with me won’t you?” She bounced planning it in her head.
Old Today, 08:33 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Swiftkit
~Post-1~
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

Swiftkit was grooming herself when Softkit walked over. She looked up from what she was doing. “Hi!” A new friend? Her heart leaped she didn’t have any friends and she really wanted some! She can be my new adventure buddy! “My name is Swiftkit what’s yours?” A new friend would be so much fun! “Do you like playing games?”Games were very important to Swiftkit. The nursery was kind of boring and she hated being bored. Having a friend would make her games a lot more fun. “I’m really good at the ones I’ve made up and they are sooo fun!” excitement bubbled up inside her ready to burst. ”you’ll play with me won’t you?” She bounced planning it in her head.

Softkit

---
Softkit blinked at Swiftkit's enthusiasm. Well, she could spare a game. It wasn't like there was anything else to do. "Sure," she said in acceptance. "What are the rules?" Every game needed rules; that's what made a game a game. Softkit knew this. She also knew that if this game required her getting dirty, after she had just meticulously groomed herself, she would never forgive Swiftkit. But she didn't know what kind of game it was, so how could she judge? Besides, Swiftkit seemed like someone nice.
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 08:34 PM.
Old Today, 09:21 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf sat a little bit outside of the den, watching everything going on. In recent days, when he didn’t have anything to do, he would sit down and observe everything that was happening. There was a constant tantalising feeling whenever he thought of how close RiverClan were to home, yet they still weren’t home, not just yet. It might look like he's just wasting time, but it really could be interesting to just watch everything that happened around him, there was a lot to be learned from that. But unfortunately he still hadn’t learned the main thing he wanted to know, which cat amongst them all had tried to kill Fadingstar and was now trying to cover it up somehow? Whoever did it was keeping their paws clean, that was for sure. But he was convinced, if he just kept watching, surely they’d slip up eventually.

Then he heard paw steps behind him, somecat must want him for something. So he turned around, a surprise is what he got. Dusklion was approaching him, really not what he was expecting, but it was a welcome sight considering he hadn’t seen the Deputy in days. She still looked…ill, but surely she must be a bit better by now if she’s outside the den!

"Oh, Dusklion, how are you?" Was his response to her call. Duskleaf listened as the Deputy asked about what had been happening, and then the very thing he was sitting here watching for: suspicious cats. "That's the reason I'm sitting here, I haven't noticed any cat acting out of the ordinary, but I figured if I payed attention to every detail for a while, then surely the cowardly piece of mouse du- I mean cat responsible would slip up." Woah, he nearly slipped up himself there with that last bit. Sure Dusklion must be just as angry, probably even more so in fact, but Duskleaf really hated losing control over what he was saying, which was usually indicated by his feelings about things coming through, so he paused for a moment, considering what to say next.

"So after you took ill and somecat tried to kill Fadingstar, I sent out some patrols to remark our territory and borders. That was fairly recent so I don’t think it'll be needing done again for a fair while yet. Aside from that, I think everyone's just sorta adjusting to being here again, not really a lot's been going on outwith that."

@taillow

Art by @/Willowfern!