Cedarstrike Relationship...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:58 PM

Old Today, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Did you spit it out? Did you swallow anything?" Wolfhive's composure was faltering. He should've been paying more attention, how was this missed? Had anyone else eaten from this bush? "It's... I don't know what it is, but it's poisonous. If you swallowed anything I need to know."
《 Alpinepaw 》
180/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She was almost at the point of freaking out. Alpinepaw worriedly meowed as she turned to look at Wolfhive, "I did not swallow the berry juice. I tried to spit the juice out. My, it was very sour."
__________________________________________________ ____

《 Chasmkit 》
80/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit noticed that there was a fight going on between Flamingclaw and Risigstorm. Once the deed was done, she quickly bounded over to Risingstorm. Chasmkit asked, "Hello! Why did you fight and kill your clanmate? Was it out of self-defense?"

Risingstorm - @Spider.

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 07:36 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
31/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Whitecough, of course there was Whitecough the second Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw were promoted. Why wouldn't there be a probable disaster immediately? Slipping out of the nursery, white tipped paws carry the brown tabby to the clearing, where Hollowpaw stands and tries to make himself look as big as possible (not an easy feat for one as small as him... didn't his mother say he would start sprouting up soon? When would that happen?). It's then that he sees a sight he hadn't been expecting to see... Flamingclaw attacking Risingstorm as if he's an enemy warrior.

What in the world brought this on? There's little Hollowpaw can do, though, he doesn't know how to fight... maybe that's next on his list of things to tackle... Before he can react much more than that, Flamingclaw's dead, body limp and on the ground. Blood covers him, and it covers Risingstorm, too. Wolfhive is on that immediately which makes sense, the hornet is on top of everything. Well... whatever happened now wasn't Hollowpaw's problem unless Risingstorm was allowed to stay.

Anyway. Patrol. He's looking for active cats in the clan, and any hornet he first spots that isn't Redhawk.

"THUNDERCLAN!" Assuming his yowl turned some heads, he flicks his abnormally long tail behind him irritably. He didn't exactly want to overshadow the mess over to the right... but herbs were needed. "I need to send out an emergency patrol! I'm lookin' for elder flowers and boneset! Elder flowers are small and white, they grow on bushes on tall stalks, and have broad leaves, and boneset looks pretty similar - tall plant with thin leaves and clumps of little white flowers! Boneset isn't in growin' season right now, though, but maybe you'll get lucky. I need a hornet to go with 'em, too, so they stay on task and complete the patrol quickly," and because ThunderClan was on lockdown currently, but that was a given.

[ I need this patrol finished pretty quickly to decrease the risk of the whitecough spreading or turning into greencough (not that hollow knows that'll happen lol) !! You'll have ~5 days to get it done, that's half the time normal patrols take, so long as after hollow selects a few of you, you make a post in the territory of your characters arriving together, then of them finding the herbs (or not finding !! boneset is out of season, after all !!) and then reporting back it should go smoothly <33 ]

[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Acornfall l he/him
Acornfall’s ears perked up at the call and he sat straight up. “I’ll go!” He called right away, bounding over to where Hollowpaw was waiting. It sounded like his clan really needed this, and he was ready to go. Acornfall himself didn’t feel sick, so he was more than capable of fulfilling this task, though he knew with the new lockdown he’d have to wait for a hornet to join the patrol. He stood patiently, waiting to set out. He didn’t even both to hope that Hailpaw would want to come, he didn’t want her coming when things were so dangerous.

[@Neptune.]
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw immediately bounds up, hearing Hollowpaw's call. "I'll go! I'll go!" She quickly volunteered. She was itching to go out into the forest again, and besides, gathering herbs was important. She was going to do something IMPORTANT! Yes, she definitely wanted to go. If only she could get her mentors approval...
---

@SuspiciousMindz - feel free to respond any way, if you cant do this for whatever reason you could just tell Snowpaw that we're not going. Unless Sparrowpelt lets her go without him. But it's your choice!
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:50 PM
FEMALE ARTEMIS FOWL

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

@Neptune.
Berrypaw came up. "I'll go!" She hoped it would be helpful, what she got. If Hollowpaw was announcing this in the clearing.... must be serious.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 07:57 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Hot Re: ThunderClan Clearing

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
The young medicine cat arrived in the clearing as soon as he heard Hollowpaw. Emergency patrols, huh? "I'm taggin along," Wolfpaw said as he hobbled over to the younger medic. "What's goin on?" he whispered once he got close enough to Hollowpaw. With 'Emergency' added to it, it couldn't be anything pleasant, that's for sure.

[ @Neptune. - Hello silly ]

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 07:59 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang made her way over hearing Hollowpaw's call, it was the first time she’d ever actually heard ThunderClan’s new medicine cat apprentice. Elderflower and boneset? She remembered those two herbs from the last time she was sent on a herb patrol, so she could vaguely remember how to tell them apart from similar looking plants. "I don't mind going if you want." Snakefang offered.

@Neptune.

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Concorde; Today at 08:00 PM.
Old Today, 08:14 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
31/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Whitecough, of course there was Whitecough the second Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw were promoted. Why wouldn't there be a probable disaster immediately? Slipping out of the nursery, white tipped paws carry the brown tabby to the clearing, where Hollowpaw stands and tries to make himself look as big as possible (not an easy feat for one as small as him... didn't his mother say he would start sprouting up soon? When would that happen?). It's then that he sees a sight he hadn't been expecting to see... Flamingclaw attacking Risingstorm as if he's an enemy warrior.

What in the world brought this on? There's little Hollowpaw can do, though, he doesn't know how to fight... maybe that's next on his list of things to tackle... Before he can react much more than that, Flamingclaw's dead, body limp and on the ground. Blood covers him, and it covers Risingstorm, too. Wolfhive is on that immediately which makes sense, the hornet is on top of everything. Well... whatever happened now wasn't Hollowpaw's problem unless Risingstorm was allowed to stay.

Anyway. Patrol. He's looking for active cats in the clan, and any hornet he first spots that isn't Redhawk.

"THUNDERCLAN!" Assuming his yowl turned some heads, he flicks his abnormally long tail behind him irritably. He didn't exactly want to overshadow the mess over to the right... but herbs were needed. "I need to send out an emergency patrol! I'm lookin' for elder flowers and boneset! Elder flowers are small and white, they grow on bushes on tall stalks, and have broad leaves, and boneset looks pretty similar - tall plant with thin leaves and clumps of little white flowers! Boneset isn't in growin' season right now, though, but maybe you'll get lucky. I need a hornet to go with 'em, too, so they stay on task and complete the patrol quickly," and because ThunderClan was on lockdown currently, but that was a given.

[ I need this patrol finished pretty quickly to decrease the risk of the whitecough spreading or turning into greencough (not that hollow knows that'll happen lol) !! You'll have ~5 days to get it done, that's half the time normal patrols take, so long as after hollow selects a few of you, you make a post in the territory of your characters arriving together, then of them finding the herbs (or not finding !! boneset is out of season, after all !!) and then reporting back it should go smoothly <33 ]

[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison ]
Nightwhisper came over, his eyes worried. "I'll go, please let me go... it's my kits with whitecough as you know.... I feel like this is the least I can do to help them" Nightwhisper mewed gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Neptune.
Brindlepaw wasn’t sick. He wasn’t planning to be anytime soon, his terribly busy schedule didn’t allow for it. But it was safe to say he had been feeling a bit under the weather since the flooding of the apprentices den. So much time in the wet couldn’t be good for any cat, and he found himself coughing a mite when forced to exert himself. Training became a bit of a chore. But if he got himself onto an HERB patrol, he would be able to simply walk. Which was good. Sniffing slightly, he made his way over to Hollowpaw. I’m happy to go! he mewed, tail flicking.

Last edited by gs29513; Today at 08:14 PM.
Old Today, 08:15 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
There was never a break in ThunderClan.

Wolfhive was exhausted. Plain and simple, his sleep schedule was tumultuous with the constant addition of new threats, the storm, inner Clan-mate conflict... the list went on.

On this particular day, Wolfhive had been just outside camp. He was double checking the barrier from multiple angles when he heard shouting. Something about an intruder...? But Wolfhive would've spotted - didn't matter.

His rush into camp was met by a gruesome sight - a bloodied Risingstorm holding Flamingclaw by the throat, blood gurgling from the fallen warrior's mouth as the life faded from his body.

"What the hell happened!" Wolfhive hissed, angry and confused and why did dung keep happening to ThunderClan!

He didn't want to assume things, but Risingstorm holding a cat by the throat and killing them was damning.

[ @Spider. ]

Risingstorm was still shaking when he heard wolfhive's voice he looked up to meet his gaze "I-i" he said trying to calm him self " Flamingclaw he came after me...." he started "I don't know he-he said that I-i was a enemy.." his eyes were darting "I don't know what g-got into him it all just happened so fast" he sat down now his voice was still slightly shaky but he was calming down he didn't know what to say his head and side started to hurt more now "He would have killed me" he meowed

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)