Today 05:21 PM
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:19 PM

Old August 14th, 2024, 07:21 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamiontail View Post
“Hello?” Shade wandered into his usual hiding spot but finding other cats there “s-sorry” he whispered as he bumped into a new cat

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

-------------------

Caveclaw had just smelt an unfamiliar scent right before a cat bumped into her.
An outsider.

The half lykoi's ears flattened.
"Leave." She stated bluntly "This place is taken."
RiverClan didn't need a stranger right now.
They were too busy moving back home.

[hi hi! RiverClan's Outsider joining is currently closed while they move back home!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; August 14th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old August 14th, 2024, 09:53 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redmire's shoulders were still aching despite having been healed, and at this point she was convinced the pain wouldn't go away. Being trapped in this rotting old den wasn't helping. They hurt WORSE with the restricted movement, and she was pretty sure the Clan wasn't having a whole lot of luck with hunting lately.

With a groan, she pushed herself up from a sitting position and scanned the area for one of the Lionhearts, one of the... less irritating ones. Seabreeze was in an open space, and so she made her way over to him.

"Hey," she greeted. "You mind if I head out for a bit? Want to grab some food for those who need it."

[ @Oliver ]
Old August 14th, 2024, 11:08 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Wolfsong found a quiet corner and groomed the dust and detritus from her fur.

[Activity Post, Closed]

MOONFROST
54 Moons | She/Her | Heightened Perception (Hearing)

Moonfrost sniffed about the den, taking in the scents.

[Activity Post, Closed]

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye padded after Goldfish, still trying to shake the sleepiness from her eyes. Having had a moment to recollect herself, she found that she really wasn't altogether that hungry, in all honesty; she had already eaten earlier that day, before the Clan had arrived at the Twoleg den. But, well, she'd already committed to grabbing a bite to eat, so it would be strange to refuse then. She had no interest in appearing indecisive or otherwise put herself in a poor light--even poorer than she already had, that is. Besides, perhaps she would need to build up her strength then, if she were to be of any help when RiverClan recovered its actual territory. She then came to sit beside her fellow Lionheart. She sat upright still, unwilling to break her rigid posture, even for the moment.

As Heroneye began to nibble on the bird herself, Goldfish then asked her if she'd noticed anything "curious". Heroneye tilted her head thoughtfully. "I haven't noticed anything especially unsettling. Nobody trying to cause trouble, or anything of the sort." Yet, Heroneye added wordlessly. That was her main concern, really; nobody could save a Clan that didn't want to save themselves. Obviously, there was always the threat of predators or other perils impacting the Clan, but Heroneye didn't really expect to encounter any of that in the Twoleg den. Call it a hunch.

Heroneye's gaze flicked idly to the ground, whiskers twitching unreadably. "We're so close to home now. It's almost maddening," she commented with a flick of her tail. After all this time, RiverClan had finally left the mountains, yet it seemed they still had a long way to go before even establishing a proper camp again... She could only hope that they wouldn't be held in this limbo for much longer, that everything would go smoothly from there on out. Surely StarClan could spare that much mercy.

(i'm assuming they're eating the same prey because goldfish said she wasn't hungry enough to finish one on her own dnshejf hopefully that was the intention)

( @Blaaze )

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The Ace of Spades was slightly surprised at how stoic Heroneye stayed, as though unwillingto relax at all. It was almost sad, as Goldfish was certain she must be tired. Maybe she wanted to stay awake. Wow, how was she that tired..? She hadn't expected that. It was a relief however that her fellow Lionheart hadn't noticed anything super suspicious or anything. "That's good." She responded, looking visibly pleased. Everything had been in relative order since she had become a lionheart, which was a massive weight lifted from her shoulders. Although the rank would certainly be a lot to bear in the future, it wasn't too difficult at the moment other than keeping an eyexout for suspicious activity. Goldfish's hues were fixated on the more serious looking molly. She was practically impossible to read without effort. But she enjoyed a challenge.

Yes, home. Thoughts of home. They made her feel sick to her stomach. "Yeah, it is isn't it? I try not to think about it. A heartache that causes, you know? So Close yet so far away at the same time.." she shifted a bit in discomfort. Thinking of home made her think of the other Clans and what a headache they would be. Stars, Riverclan had survived and not lost a single high rank. They'd even gained a pawful of lionhearts. If they tried anything she was certain the 'fish' clan would be prepared for it. And The Ace of Spades, although unsure of her future, lacked much fear.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[10/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Okay!" Aspenpaw replied enthusiastically, maybe a little too much considering this was just a hunting crouch practice. Who could blame him though, he was just really really reaallllly excited to be actually learning something. Like Floodsights had advised, aspenpaw let most of his weight lean on his back legs and surprisingly, or atleast surprising to him, he felt more steady! His smile that had slowly formed on his face had transformed into a toothy grin. His pride shining through his determined and focused expression.

One paw after the other, aspenpaw crept forward. He was careful for where he placed his paws making sure they didn't make a sound. Ofcourse it wasn't perfect but it was pretty damn good for a first timer in his opinion. After stalking a few tail lengths forward, aspenpaw whipped his head around to face Floodsight. His maw stretched as he smiled. "Like that? Did I do it right?! Was it good!?" he asked , rising from his hunting crouch for moment so he could stand normally.

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Correct! You'll be quite the hunter," Floodsight nodded approvingly with a smile. It was certainly a good first try and Aspenpaw was quite the learner. He'll be quick and eager to test it out on real prey in the future. "Of course, you'll need real practice. Once, we get back, we can see to that."

"Since you know the basics, let's go over what we can catch with this technique,"
Floodsight suggested, "Mouse, voles, and other smaller critters of the forest are vulnerable when you're quiet. Scent them, stay upwind, and stay...quiet."

Floodsight swished her tail over to wrap herself in the cold of night as a chilly breeze swept into the den. "There are, however, birds in our territory. Gulls, herrings, and other birds going closer to the old SkyClan territory. Most are not worth the trouble when the river's full."

"Let's try a stalk and jump next," Floodsight continues, giving a chance for Aspenpaw to do a little more thinking. Floodsight dragged a piece of leaf a few tail length away from Aspenpaw. "Here's your target."

She won't demonstrate this, hoping Aspenpaw can carry over the previous learnt knowledge. There wasn't much to learn in the middle of the night with no place to go. A little stalking training was all they could do at the moment. Once they get back, Floodsight decided she'll let Aspenpaw loose in the small portion of forest they have to test out his skills.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 04:02 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EMBERpaw
the flicker
she/her | Hulk SMASH!
@wolfie [wormbite]
"pssst, wormbite," came the quiet sound of the young apprentice, poking her nose through the entrance warriors den. newly apprenticed, she desperately wanted to learn. and charge straight through her training period into the joyful bliss of warriorhood.

and frankly, she intended on making record time. shaking dark brown fur, the not-kit rocked on her paws, untapped energy like hot coals making her prance undignifiedly. as the last rays of mid-morning sun filtered through the abandoned den, emberpaw chiefly demanded for a reprieve from the boredom of confinement. she yearned, quite honestly, to race along the new territory never before seen by her and be the first of her siblings to lead the charge into the unknown unabashed, desperate to earn the pride and acolytes of her clanmates.

"woooormbite," she called again after only a heartbeat of waiting, "can you teach me how to swim? or fish, maybe. i knnnnoow we're stuck in this den-place-or-whatever but there's the river right there."
[hiiiiii wolfie sorry for the mystery ping; thought i'd have ember pester his mentor :3]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old Today, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Twigstep
96 Moons
He/Him

A slow, knowing smile curled on Twigstep’s lips. Ah, another kit seeking something, though they often don’t know what they’re looking for. His keen gaze followed Jigglekit’s every move, noting the kit’s nervous shuffling and the way he cast anxious glances at the other cats around him.

Twigstep stifled a chuckle. The little one seemed to be floundering, caught between the desire to make friends and the fear of imposing on others. It was almost too easy to see through his uncertainty.

When Jigglekit hesitated, clearly torn between approaching the elder or retreating, Twigstep seized the opportunity. He stretched and rolled onto his side, affecting a casual air while maintaining a watchful eye on the kit. “Well, well,” he rumbled, his voice smooth and enticing. “It looks like you’re having a bit of trouble finding where you belong.”

Twigstep made a show of patting the ground beside him, his movements slow and deliberate. The gesture was subtle, but it was meant to draw the kit in. “Why don’t you come over here? I’ve got plenty of time and, believe me, I’ve seen enough of the world to offer a bit of guidance.”

As Jigglekit approached, Twigstep’s mind raced with calculations. The kit’s unease was palpable, and Twigstep relished the opportunity to exploit it. His eyes gleamed with a subtle satisfaction as he leaned in, his tone dropping to a more intimate level. “Sometimes, when you’re looking for friends, it helps to find someone who understands your plight. I’ve been around long enough to know how these things work.”

Twigstep watched as Jigglekit hesitated before settling down beside him. It was clear that the little kit was drawn in by the elder’s authoritative presence and seemingly kind offer. To Twigstep, this was a victory. The kit’s trust, however tentative, was a small triumph for him.

As he began speaking, weaving his stories or advice with an easy charm, Twigstep felt a quiet satisfaction. He had managed to pull Jigglekit into his sphere, making the kit believe that he was offering genuine support when, in reality, he was merely enjoying the control he had over the situation. The power of manipulation was subtle but sweet, and Twigstep savored every moment of it.

@passengerprincess[/CENTER]

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 11:01 AM.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Hollykit sits in the corner glaring