Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:57 PM

Old Today, 03:44 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Badgerpaw

AMAB but no pronoun preference | 10 moons | a black cat with white markings and icy blue eyes
So the camp was going into lockdown then. Understandable, given how that flea-brained excuse of a Thunderclan cat Darkecho had gotten his entire patrol ripped to shreds by coyotes, but it was still going to be something to get used to. Badgerpaw's thoughts wandered to Fleckpaw. He recognized the name, but couldn't put a face to it. Regardless of his closenes to whoever they had been though, they were still someone's friend, someone's kit, someone's sibling. Same with Appleleap. His throat closed up as he imagined what the both of their loved ones must be going through.. How much hate they must hold for Darkecho.
His musings were cut short by a grating drawl coming from the cat a couple tail-lengths away from where he was sitting. "Honestly," he began, his voice hot and scathing, "if predators find us here, you expect them to be able to take down an entire camp of cats, filled to the brim with warriors armed with the will to die for their clanmates?" Well, he considered, raking unimpressed eyes over Vulturewhisper's form, "most of them willing to die for their clanmates. Not to mention a leader that's won countless battles and has multiple lives."
Badgerpaw rolled his eyes, turning back away from the tomcat now that he'd said his piece. Some cats just weren't capable of thinking critically before saying whatever the first thought in their head was.
@HerbalTea
Old Today, 05:04 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cheeky

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with:
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"The two of us?" Her ears flicked in interest. Two was better in one out there, that was true. She seemed to be in thought for a moment. He seemed to have a temper, yes... And she was a bit sassy, but surely they could be friends, right? He helped her, after all. Even after everything, it didn't seem like she was underestimating her. "You're right. If we did end up sneaking out, I'm sure we'd fair just fine together. At least nothing would sneak up on me, yeah?" She leaned over and bumped his should with her own in light jest.

@dino.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 05:12 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○♡ FAWNPAW ♡○•°
She/Her • Apprentice • 5M • ThC
A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle

---

The little cats mouth hung open. Lockdown?! She waited all this time to do training and now she cant! Oh great StarClan above! Why couldn't anything go right?

Fawnpaw sat down with a huff, but had enough sense to keep her jaws shut.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

°•○☆ TINYOWL ☆○•°
He/They • Warrior • 23M • ThC
very small pure-white tom freckled with gray - gray paws, tail, ears & eye circles

•••

Hoots blinked worriedly. Bumblebee was very upset. And rightfully so! Two cats were killed because of a warriors negligence - an apprentice being one of the casualties.

Normally, hoots didn't let anything or anyone get his mood down, but now... this was a big big deal. He vowed to himself then and there that he'd do anything to help.

[ both open! ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 05:13 PM.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan was on lockdown. Lockdown?!?! That was so boringggg... but it wasn't like Shockhoney had been leaving camp anyway. She had no plans to get exiled... or killed. . . Imagine how disappointed Mountaintalon- hey, where was her father-? Sitting beside someone else. Instead of her. Shockhoney didn't know why the sight made her feel so terrible. This was what she deserved, after all, wasn't it? For making that stupid mistake..? If her name got changed back, if she was named Kestreltalon as she'd always wanted to be, would he be proud then? But she liked her new name, and Shockhoney loved the surge of happiness that coursed through her every time someone called it. Was it really so bad?

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 06:19 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang made her way to her usual spot beneath the Stormcrest a little later than usual, but arrived just in time to hear Bumblestar announce a total lockdown?! This would be more impactful if she had any interest in things that happen outside of camp. It didn’t bother her that much to be honest, it wasn’t expected but Snakefang preferred camp to anything else in the territory. Since her father was probably dead and her brother didn't like her, she really had no need to Smallpines anymore. A few moons ago she would've hated the idea of staying in camp and possibly would’ve tried to defy it, but now it didn’t bother her that much.

Flamingclaw

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Flamingclaw heard Bumblestar calling for an emergency meeting, but he was too lazy to actually show up, so he poked his head out of the warriors' den, before going back inside again and going back to sleep. Was that disrespectful? He was too tired to care really.

[Both are open! If anyone wants to drag Flamingclaw out to the Stormcrest, please feel free to XD]

Art by @/Willowfern!