by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:14 PM

Old Today, 12:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

"You'll have better luck surviving in camp, surrounded by dozens of cats who are also trained to fight, than you would pissing around the territory with one or two other cats. In the scenario a predator found our camp, I surely hope you'd use your claws and teeth Vulturewhisper."

Being rational didn't seem to be on the list of things Vulturewhisper was though. Wolfhive shook his head. "Not like we're not continuing to patrol our territory either, we just don't want unauthorized outtings. A patrol just got slaughtered and that's not even touching the various other attacks and incidents that've occurred within the last moon."

[ @HerbalTea ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:03 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Urgh... lockdown? What were they, children? Mountaintalon scowled. Seemed like there wouldn't be any outings unless they had real purpose for a while.

"None they need to know about, at least," he murmured back, slightly inclining his head. "I'm sure the two of us are strong enough to handle whatever happens, hm?"

[ @babysith ]
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Heck, was it really that bad? Nightgaze had to say she definitely hadn't expected so many problems in Thunderclan at the moment...it was a bit worrying...wait, wait, wait! Some cats got killed?! Shock flashed in her vivid hues. How could someone be so stupid that they got their clanmates killed?! It was horrible. Darkecho deserved to be exiled for the two lives taken on their account.

Lockdown. The most sensible option. Still sucked, though. Now cats would probably come to her as well as her fellow hornets for permission to exit camp. Probs she wouldn't grant that request unless absolutely dire. She couldn't let her clanmates risk their lives bases on whimsl

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Cool

Lavendersong's black ears flattened against her head and her frosted eyes widened at the horrific news. She felt a pang in her chest knowing this would effect Creepingpaw's training... but Bumblestar had a point. This was far too many losses in such a short amount of time and the negligence was unacceptable. Their leader had warned of the punishment, so it was only fair to hold Darkecho responsible. The black cat glanced down at her apprentice who seemed tense in his shoulders as his claws dug into the earth beneath him. He was clearly not happy, but what choice did they have? She had faith that this, too, will pass as all hard times have in the past. She closed her eyes and murmured a soft prayer to StarClan for Appleleap and Fleckpaw.

Creepingpaw, practically seething, stared through raging slits. Because one cat couldn't follow direction, everyone has to suffer the consequence? How was that fair? After completing a territory tour with Shockhoney, he felt better about being on the right track to becoming a warrior until this very moment. Rolling his striking green eyes, he looked away, his lip curled in disbelief as the tip of his black tipped tail twitched in annoyance.

(OPEN)
Old Today, 01:29 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable

@Bear
@HerbalTea

Finbranch
13m - he/him

Heat ran through Finbranches entire body like a river. Although Bumblestar was a strict cat, he had never personally been shut down by her. He felt ashamed. 'Why am I being so stupid-?' He asked himself, feeling smaller by the heartbeat. 'I gotta stop shouting before I think!' His head shook in effort to clear his mind. But of course that didnt stop him from staying right where he was, at the center of the action. Though as his leader instructed, he had seated himself even if he was extremely tense. He continued to watch Bumblestar contently as she spoke.

The list of predator attacks grew longer and longer... And the freshest was one of the most dangerous. 'coyotes are never satisfied' He thought with an anxious scowl. Considering the immediate scent of bloood combined with what he just heard, he prepared himself for the inevitable news;

Two more clanmates gone to silverpelt. He sighed. He had lost cats close to him before he was even made a warrior, and now the recent onslaught of clanmate deaths drew him to the ground like a lump of clay.

The news of the lockdown barely phased Finbranch. He didnt care for going out alone anyway. 'why would I hunt alone?' He thought about Sunnypelt and Strawberryfur, his best friends. He would never let them be caught alone by monsters. A subtle mrrow from his right startled him, and he turned to see that it came from Vulturewhisper. Of course the righteous tom spared no time to give his two cents.

"starclan, have some respect! Clan bonding is very important, theres no point in going out alone! unless your trying to hide something" His voice shook. Finbranch looked to Wolfhive, who seemed composed despite the tragedy's he spoke of. 'Now thats a cat to look up to!' He thought with a youthful cheer. "Thunderclans strong, we can handle this..." His tone was positive, yet dismissive of his own anxiety. Suddenly the gaze of his leader felt heavy and sharp. 'perhaps I should stay quite... Im sure she has more to say' Remembering Bumblestars recent scolding, he shrunk yet again and looked back to his leader.

~Have a good day~

Comms and Request tracker
pm me for USD qoutes! kk comms will be limited.

Last edited by Rosewater021; Today at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old Today, 01:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Not allowed out of camp without a hornet? What kind of scam was this?! How were they supposed to train? Brindlepaw was seriously considering some loud, ill advised protests, before remembering a crucial fact. His mentor WAS a hornet. And he hadn’t been allowed without alarm warrior or something anyway, so this basically didn’t affect him at all. Sucked for the warriors though. Oh NO, Thunderclans own prodigy wouldn’t be able to make use of his newfound freedom. SO tragic. Never having met a predator, the potential danger was more of a secondary concern.
Old Today, 02:28 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Tooth and claws, yeah he was a warrior why wouldn't Vulturewhisper do that. Honestly, he thought Wolfhive needed more then 3 seconds to think and not be Mr. goody-two paws. But that was a another thought for another day. Turning to the younger warrior, he rolled his eyes “Only thing I have to hide is my voice, hence my name." Slinking away, he didn't want a verbal argument
@BEAR.
@Rosewater021
Old Today, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
77/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit realized that the camp was going to be crowded. She felt scared because there were many predators around. Thankfully with all the extra cats in camp, Chasmkit was reassured.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 02:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The more Vulturewhisper acted like a constipated kitten, the more Wolfhive wondered how he even got a warrior name to begin with. Still, at least the parasite had left - Wolfhive wasn't interested in the dung he wanted to spew.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 03:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

A lockdown? risingstorm thought he knew about that once already or has felt it to say none the least being stuck in camp for two moons was a pain so he hoped that this could end sooner then later but staying in camp couldn't be so bad better then being dead or being taught a lesson from bumblestar more then a lesson she would feed anyone to the dogs or whatever would take them he thought taking a breath to dip his head at the fallen clanmates

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)