Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Trying (and failing) to...
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default LionFlop

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know that your being judged for all your worth, but your detirmined to make your case. Its not every day that cats try to rencarnate, and your tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didnt go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
LIONFLOP
THE GOLDEN GIANT

The Giant To Stepped Into Their Sights, Then The Words Came To His Floppy Ears.

What Makes Me Stand Out? Well, Maybe I Dont Deserve To Be Reincarnated, Sure. Yeah, Its What I Kinda Want. Im No Better Than The Cat Before Or The Cat After Me. He Was Quiet For A Long Moment. You Dont Wish To Hear Me Ramble On, Though. I Guess I Just Want A Chance At A Better Life. Ya Know, LionFlop, The Murderer Hidden As A Kind Tom. ShadowClans Oddest Warrior, Wanting A Good Life. Yeah, Sure That Might Not Happen Today. Hell, I Might Have One Of The Lowest Chances Of Having This Happen. He Stared At Their Half Hidden Forms. The Covenant Of The Sky, Was It? Who Knew. Who Ca- No. Everyone Cared. Who Cared If He Rotted Away. Who Cared If He Was Reborn. It Was Just A Little Wish. A Tiny Spark Of Hope, Trying To Grow In A Void Of Wishes That Would Never Come True. Of Dispare. Of Deppression. Yeah, That Would Of Been A Suprise To The Kits He Hung Out With. Not Him. But I Ask You, Hear Me Out. I Just Want A Good Life, Where My Family I Didnt Feel I Had To Kill. A Mentor That Didnt Teach Me To Do So. A Clan That I Could Serve The Best I Could, No Guilt That Held Me Back Like Fangs Latching In My Flesh. His Head Scaned For A Flash Of Fangs, His Ears Listening For A Voice, His Nose Trying To Find A Familiar Scent. Why Was He Trying To Find A Scent? Who Knew. Not Lionflop.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Yesterday at 09:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: LionFlop

Dustpoppy
Dark Forest
Out of the mist from behind Lionflop came the dark-tanned cat, making her way around the other to take a spot in front of the request seeker. Bright blue eyes had regarded them with a hint of annoyance as she sat there in a bit of silence. How many times did they have to sit here and listen to these cats spew the same thing like a kit hyped up in the morning. ”You’re correct in that manner, you do indeed have the lowest chance” that is what she decided to start with. Nothing this one was saying was proving to be any good reason for them to give this welp another try in the world of the living. She continued to sit there and listen to this tom ramble on about tidbits that didn’t sway her. ”If I had a mouse for every cat that wanted a good life I'd be set for eternity which isn’t a lot but it's annoying that it’s happening. You say you want a good life, but what’s stopped you from doing so from the start of your previous life? You had control of your own life yet you seemed to have let others lead it for you.” thats at least what she was getting when looking into the others' past. A cat who let himself be used like a puppet to have the strings snap and the puppet continued with its act. ”Why should you go back when you’ll probably repeat it all over again, how do intend to make sure you won’t when you won’t have any memories of your past?” one may forget their history but instincts surely would persist with the mind.

@Desert Rain Frog

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Dewkit | Female + She/Her | StarClan
A small, fluffy grey kit with blue eyes and a splash of white on her face.

Wow this bid for life anew was worse then Dewkit usually saw and that was impressive considering how sad some of the reasoning got. The kit, wise far beyond his body, emerged from the mist a scornful look on his face as his lip curled.
"So let me get this straight. You a full grown adult warrior with a mate went out and murdered several innocent cats with no rhyme or reason for their deaths, just really killing because they happened to cross your path. Because you felt forced to by your family and mentor?"
A beat as the words hung in the air, hopefully sinking in to Lionflop about how insane it sounded before continuing.
"How pathetic. To kill is a act not taken lightly but even for me it can be forgivable if for a reason, but you had none but the deaths itself. The sum total of your life is nothing more then that of a rabid fox with no accolades or accomplishments to make you worth anything to speak of, much less to be given the gift of a second chance.

Further, you, an adult, were so weak minded and pathetic you were able to be bullied and peer pressured into this, displaying a frankly ridiculous weakness of self. You killed for no reason but that you were told, or rather were you even told to do so and not just taught how to kill and thought you needed to? Like some sort of dog preforming tricks it thinks its owner wants for a treat. Answer me that."

The kittens ears pinned as he scoffed, looking over a tom who got to live far far longer then he did but somehow did less with himself then a lot of apprentices the kit had seen.

"With all those.... faults of yours in mind why would we give you a second chance? What reasoning could you possibly give us that makes you worth such a precious gift of another life, what are you worth beyond a pitiful sob story of how sad your life was that made you murder cats for no good reason."
If Lionflop was interesting and showed passion things might be different, life always needed souls that shone above the throng, but his entire life proved he did not have that, had no spine to stand on his own ideals or desires. And his sob story wasnt enough either so he'd need reasoning he was worth this.

@Desert Rain Frog @Kix @Oliver

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 11:33 PM.
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Daisypool
Starclan
Daisypool considered herself a kind cat, she liked to believe that she was. Was the start of her thought process as she padded from the mist after her fellow spirits, listening to the warrior that has stepped forth in front of the covenant, and then to Dustpoppy and Dewkit. She offered a small smile and a polite nod in both of their directions before she settled beside them to face Lionflop. She liked to think that she was lenient, she didn't like denying a second to chance to those you truly wish to have such a thing... but Lionflop... Daisypool wasn't so willing to disregard his crimes, not with how little he has even brought them up. Not showing remorse for those he sent into an early grave, one of which had been such a young and promising apprentice.

It made the poor molly's heart squeeze with dismay even thinking about it now. Daisypool listened to the other spirits as they spoke their truths and questions and the Molly was inclined to agree with them. "Lionflop, dear, I feel for you. I understand how often it seems that a cat has to grow up under older cats that seem to foster the worst, that seem to not care, that neglect. I hate it. But I can not excuse the murders that you committed. Not when you showed such amazing ability to move on from your past, that you were able to start a new without your family or mentor hanging over your shoulder.. do you remember your kindness with Thrushkit, your patience with Russetpaw? With Rookpaw?"

"Why couldn't you have extended that kindness to Beanpaw, the apprentice you killed, or to Dewpaw the one you would've. What about every other cat that you felled under your paws, the ones you attempted. Why is it that you should be able to return, after being killed as a threat to your clan, and the cats you killed unjustifiably shouldn't." Daisypool paused after those words, getting choked up just slightly at the mentions of death but especially so when mentioning Beanpaw and Dewpaw.. Not to mention Silverpaw, the repeating cycle of abuse. She would bring that up next if needed, but for now she wanted to hear what could have possibly justified the death and traumatizing of such young apprentices. Nothing. That was her opinion, nothing that those two did could've called for what Lionflop did to them.
[ @Desert Rain Frog | @Rani | @Kix ]
[ I think I did this right? If I do something wrong or ooc for Daisy just bonk me and I'll edit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing