Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Oliver
Today 03:22 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:21 PM
[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:18 PM
how rusty is plum [private]
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 03:17 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:16 PM

Old Today, 10:28 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

-------------------

Caveclaw led Ravenpaw back to Berrypaw.
She gave Berrypaw the poppy seeds.
[5 POPPY SEEDS]
"Here." She said.

@Luna16
@squidz

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw followed behind Caveclaw, dipping her head to Berrypaw before laying down her collection of poppy seeds.

[5 poppy seeds]

”Here ya go!” She meowed proudly, lifting herself up after a job well done. She couldn’t help but feel satisfied with having done something useful.

[@squidz]

Rainpaw
Rainpaw came up behind Heroneye, blinking warmly at her sister, still carrying her stick with cobwebs. She set her stick down in front of Berrypaw then dipped her head respectfully. “I-I hope this helps!” She purred, feeling warmed and accomplished in the knowledge that this will help her clanmates.

[4 cobweb]

[@squidz]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 10:29 AM.
Old Today, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight arrived back to where they've started with Heroneye and Rainpaw. With a stick in her mouth, she couldn't say much. But today's been a good harvest, and she hoped their effort's may help Mistyshard and Berrypaw just a little.

Joining the others, Floodsight deposits the cobwebs by Berrypaw. They probably didn't need help and already have things sorted, but Floodsight made a mental note to be social and friendly. Just as a polite offer before she dips, "Um, here's the cobwebs. Will you need help...storing them?"

(+4 cobwebs)

[ @squidz ]
Old Today, 01:28 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Dreaming

- REMINDER THAT PATROLS ARE DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH -

thank you to those who already reported back! I will be making a post to collect them, this one is just a bump for everyone. If you need an extension, please let me know <3 if someone hasn't responded at all or in a few days, feel free to skip over them and bring back what you've gotten!

[ tagging everyone for the bump, if you already reported your herbs to Berrypaw pls disregard or help bump your patrolmates if you'd like <3 ]

[ @Concorde - Duskleaf | @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Willowtail & Softpaw | Owltalon, Deerspark, & Marigoldpaw - @Marigoldwhisper | Foxleap - @twizzypaw | Adderstrike - @Fish | Heroneye - @Fits | Rainpaw & Ravenpaw - @Luna16 | Floodsight - @goodacacia | Caveclaw - @Idiotic.Bean101 | Sunsetgleam - @Minkuu | Brokenstream - @TanghuluCat | Larkwing - @Neptune. | Irisfrost - @kittycatburmise | Splashleap - @ gs29513 | Spiraltail - @Tallstar | Bravebolt - @Yoshdo ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 01:28 PM.
Old Today, 01:33 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
- REMINDER THAT PATROLS ARE DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH -

thank you to those who already reported back! I will be making a post to collect them, this one is just a bump for everyone. If you need an extension, please let me know <3 if someone hasn't responded at all or in a few days, feel free to skip over them and bring back what you've gotten!

[ tagging everyone for the bump, if you already reported your herbs to Berrypaw pls disregard or help bump your patrolmates if you'd like <3 ]

[ @Concorde - Duskleaf | @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Willowtail & Softpaw | Owltalon, Deerspark, & Marigoldpaw - @Marigoldwhisper | Foxleap - @twizzypaw | Adderstrike - @Fish | Heroneye - @Fits | Rainpaw & Ravenpaw - @Luna16 | Floodsight - @goodacacia | Caveclaw - @Idiotic.Bean101 | Sunsetgleam - @Minkuu | Brokenstream - @TanghuluCat | Larkwing - @Neptune. | Irisfrost - @kittycatburmise | Splashleap - @ gs29513 | Spiraltail - @Tallstar | Bravebolt - @Yoshdo ]
@Concorde (they collect enough marigold so I'll have them report back here <3 Apologises for not waiting : D )

Willowtail and Softpaw bounded up to Berrypaw, Willowtail skidded to a halt beside Berrypaw, placing down her 3 marigold flowers. Followed by a calmer Softpaw who placed down two marigold flowers shyly placing a very tiny flower on top. "I...I thought to still grab it even though it's small.," Softpaw explained shyly.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Cool

Once he was done checking in with Owltalon and Adderstrike, Foxleap ventured out further into the depths of the woods where they were searching. With the faintest scent of the strange purple petals being carried in a passing breeze, the russet tom darted after the scent trail as his long russet pelt trailed behind him gracefully. Slowing down, the handsome tom lowered his snout to the earth and nosed around a heather patch for a minute, searching around the overgrown shrubs before his tailed began lashing with excitement.

"I got two of them!" He yowled out-loud and ecstatically before pausing for a second and feeling his ears flatten against his head. Perhaps he worked himself up too much for only a couple! "Ah, can't count those chickens yet... or however the saying goes.." He muttered to himself, half amused but also concerned that there didn't seem to be anymore near where he was and time was running out. The young warrior anxiously dashed around but to no avail, but realizing that he had lose his teammates, Foxleap raised his head to the wind once more to catch the scent of the Clan camp before racing back to show Berrypaw what he had found. Better than nothing, he supposed...

(Borage Flowers Found: x2)

@Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon
@Fish - Adderstrike