Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
21/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

So, it had been a vision, he really hadn't been her first choice. But... why would StarClan want him? Did his plans to become the most powerful, most important cat in all the forest align with their own desires? Would they speak to him directly about it? Was he allowed to be privy to whatever plans they had in the works?

His head is spinning so much that he almost misses what Bumblestar says next... two apprentices in order to give the younger cats more opportunities than she had growing up. That... makes sense. A little bit. And though Bumble had told Hollow a little bit before about what ThunderClan was like before she had been made leader, he still wasn't able to quite grasp the need for young cats to have chances she didn't. He isn't growing up in Thrushstar's ThunderClan, after all.

"I don't plan on going against StarClan," he says plainly. Hollowpaw... isn't sure what he really thinks of StarClan to be quite honest, but if they ordained this... then who was he to say no? "So I'll stay." What he doesn't say out loud is how he wonders if this will be helpful down the line... "Am I allowed at the gathering? Just sitting with the warriors and apprentices?" He'd been curious... and maybe it seemed a little childish to ask this now, but he'd never been to a gathering before and he was real excited for the chance... besides, he's still a kid, after all.

[ @dino. - buh || @Starfall - spid || @Bean. - little wolf ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[Bumblestar + Hollowpaw Interaction]
The tripod Medicine cat twitched his tail as Bumblestar started explaining. An omen? Well that... was not the answer Wolfpaw hoped for. So someone wanted him and Hollowpaw as the medicine cats. Does not help his case of "Why the tripod who is a baby and knows nothing shouldn't become the medicine cat." Really StarClan!? And also, did Bumblestar have bees in her brain? Making TWO apprentices Medicine Cats just to 'give younger cats more chances?' They were fresh outta the nursery! He wanted to scream. Scream how stupid this was, and that he should just be a normal warrior, that none of this should be happening, But...

Something in him held back.

He didn't know what, but something held him back. ThunderClan needed Medicine Cats, and despite how Wolfpaw knows he isn't the best choice... Some part of him wanted this. To be useful in a way. After what felt like an eternity, the tabby took a deep breath and spoke. "...Not what I had in mind when I thought of my future. Thought I was gonna be a great warrior, Like Flamesurge," he let out a slight hiss as he said his brother's name. "But, I'm willing to give this a shot. I accept."

The gathering! Wolfpaw turned his head to face Hollowpaw as he spoke of the gathering. "Right, the gathering. What the hell am I supposed to tell the other clans? That you chose a kid as our sole medicine cat? Or something else?" he chirped, glancing back to his leader.

[ @/Neptune. @dino. @Starfall ]

Bumblestar arched both eyebrows at Hollowpaw. "Quite frankly, I don't usually give a damn about what StarClan says. You make your choices based on what you want, not what they say." That went for Wolfpaw, too.

About the Gathering, both asked good questions. "Hollowpaw, you're of course allowed at Gatherings. Maybe not by the medicine cats, but you're still welcome to mingle with your Clanmates or the other Clans if you want to. Wolfpaw, you can tell the other healers that it was StarClan's choosing. It's what they and ThunderClan believed about Drizzlecloud 'n Springlight, 'n it's been a running reason for the other Clans for moons; there shouldn't be any new problems with that narrative.

"I want you two to focus on learning what you can regarding healing, but that doesn't mean you should be slacking on your battle training."
Bumblestar gave Wolfpaw a pointed look. "I want you to continue your training with Mudhound. Hollowpaw, feel free to make anyone you want give you lessons. Just because we've got a secret weapon isn't an excuse to be unprepared in case of an attack. Don't let yourselves get cooped up in here all day, either. Get out when you can."
Old August 12th, 2024, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][CENTER]
- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[Thorn + Fleck Healing]
Poppy seeds, eh? Wolfpaw took a close look at the seeds Wolfhive took from the herb storage. Painkillers, got it. Those were definitely going to be needed for a lot of healing, so the apprentice took a mental note of that.

It was nice to have someone else take a bit of control over the situation, after all, Wolfpaw still knows nothing. So, he let Hollowpaw take the reins. "I think that's perfect, if ya ask me. Don't see anything wrong with that," he said, nodding in approval to what Hollowpaw said, green eyes glowing. "As for you two," he said, turning to Fleckpaw and Thornkit. "Don't do anything mouse-brained again. You could have saved us the trouble of ever having this interaction if you did what you were supposed to and stay in camp.

[ @Alderheart2763 @bigbxdwolfz @/BEAR. @/Neptune. ]

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Although Wolfpaw was younger than the both of them, Fleckpaw still shows deference and listens to all his scolding. She feels very bad. It had been fun in the moment, but rethinking things, they were being a burden to their clan, and she didn't want that.

"I feel a lot better now," Fleckpaw meows, standing up. Resting while drinking water away from the heat had helped a lot. Her paws were still sore with a blister, but soaking it made it feel better. Besides, it was very small-small enough to ignore. "Thank you Wolfpaw. I think I'll get some more rest in the apprentice's den."

In her own nest, with some water. The medicine cat den was getting crowded, so Fleckpaw decided it would be for the best if she left. The other cats needed a lot more attention than she did, and if there was any problems she could always come back.

"Get well soon, Be- Thornkit." Fleckpaw meows to her friend.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; August 12th, 2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old Today, 10:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"She's very composed for someone who's hurting so badly." Wolfhive let out a little hum as he peeked into the herb storage. He was looking for juniper berries in particular, but saw none. "It's possible the injury put her in shock... or her adrenaline's still so high it's not fully registered. Here," Wolfhive plucked a poppy seed from the storage and set it in front of Seakit. "Eat this, it'll take the edge of the pain. Also will ease some of the shock if she's experiencing that. I'd give her a juniper berry for it but doesn't look like we have any right now."

Wolfhive could probably determine if it felt broken or not, but as for treating it he wasn't actually sure. He wracked his memory for a moment in an effort to awaken any lost fragment of knowledge... to no avail. "You know?" He prompted Orangeblossom. "I can amputate if need be, but if her leg is something we can save that's probably the better option."

[ -1 poppy seed ]
[ @Oliver @Bean @Neptune. @Blossom Cry idt i missed anything but sorry if i did ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 10:50 AM.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Since Fleck is dead and IDT there's a point to cont. this specific roleplay, I'll be wrapping things up on my end ! ]

With things having settled a bit, Wolfhive sighed and shook his head. "Yes, having them stay with you two is probably best. As long as they have water and stay out of the sun the overheating should correct itself.. Fleckpaw, when you're feeling better from the heatstroke come see me so we can talk about your outing more." Translation: Wolfhive hadn't decided on a punishment, and now it didn't matter.

"If these two sneak off from you guys, let me know and I'll deal with them." This was said through gritted teeth. Apprentices were trying Wolfhive's patience and sympathy, he was wearing thin with everything going on. "But for now I think you can handle things from here - just give me a holler if you need anything else."

[ @Bean @Neptune. @bigbxdwolfz @Alderheart2763 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules