Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: For What You've Taken, We'll Take From You Seventhfold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Dogchase
~*~
His ears perked up as he heard his name echo across the clearing. It was time to avenge Springlight. The muscular tom padded over to his group. He felt his pelt prickling with anticipation. Although he knew he probably wouldn't be fighting the owl directly the weight of the task in front of him felt daunting. There was so much to loose if he failed. He wouldn't just be letting down the cats on the patrol, but all of the cats in Thunderclan. Their vengeance and ability to sleep soundly at night hinged on how well this team did. The air where 2/3rds of his tail should have been burned. How do I know if I'm ready for this? What if I loose my balance and fall? He looked out across the clearing, scanning the cats around him. He was nervous, but he also felt ready. This was something they needed to do. Any personal fears had to be pushed down. Claws dug into the dirt. He would try his best.
The brown tom turned towards the rest of his patrol. "Is there any plan or is it just break everything as fast as possible?" He meowed in his deep tone. He voice and expression was even more serious than usual, if that was even possible. It was difficult not to be affected by the gravity of the situation. Especially as he watched Nightwhisper leave his family to come join them. This cat has something to live for. If anything were to go wrong Dogchase would have to be sure to protect the other warrior.
Nightwhisper gave a brave nod. His eyes gleaming as he looked around. "One cat should help throw debrees down to the ground and keep watch while the other two focus on destroying the nest as much as possible." Nightwhisper meowed, he looked back the way they came and studied the sky

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 07:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar had been lingering in the clearing alongside Wolfhive, and upon the patrol's return, turned with him to listen to their report. A large oak near Firefly Cove - they could find the one and take care of it.

Once Dogchase and Nightwhisper had approached, she gave both of them stern looks. "Alright. Since we're goin' in last, we'll follow the others out. Take cover in the brush, be silent, 'n once the thing's occupied, we'll circle around from the back, climb up quick, and destroy whatever's up there. Eggs, hatchlings, the nest itself - I want it all gone. Don't try to salvage anything. Bait 'n Ambush patrols should keep it distracted, but if it comes after you, focus on getting yourself to safety first."

With Wolfhive's patrol heading out, Bumblestar jerked her head at her patrolmates. "Let's go. Remember what I said about being quiet, that thing could hear you from a mile away." Then they were off.

--

Once the location was reached, Bumblestar directed her patrol to the nearby undergrowth surrounding the oak. She hunkered down, eyes on Wolfhive and only hoping her cats had the sense to be careful about this.

[ @Bonsai @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - please be mindful of over-posting! hasn't been 24 hours yet and i don't want to be skipped unless necessary! ]
Old Today, 09:44 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar had been lingering in the clearing alongside Wolfhive, and upon the patrol's return, turned with him to listen to their report. A large oak near Firefly Cove - they could find the one and take care of it.

Once Dogchase and Nightwhisper had approached, she gave both of them stern looks. "Alright. Since we're goin' in last, we'll follow the others out. Take cover in the brush, be silent, 'n once the thing's occupied, we'll circle around from the back, climb up quick, and destroy whatever's up there. Eggs, hatchlings, the nest itself - I want it all gone. Don't try to salvage anything. Bait 'n Ambush patrols should keep it distracted, but if it comes after you, focus on getting yourself to safety first."

With Wolfhive's patrol heading out, Bumblestar jerked her head at her patrolmates. "Let's go. Remember what I said about being quiet, that thing could hear you from a mile away." Then they were off.

--

Once the location was reached, Bumblestar directed her patrol to the nearby undergrowth surrounding the oak. She hunkered down, eyes on Wolfhive and only hoping her cats had the sense to be careful about this.

[ @Bonsai @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - please be mindful of over-posting! hasn't been 24 hours yet and i don't want to be skipped unless necessary! ]
@Bonsai

Nightwhisper nodded to his leader, he stretched his claws and waited for a command. Once the command to move was given, Nightwhisper stayed as silent as a mouse, his paws gently padding the floor with little to no sound, the pitch black furred Tom was barely visible, the only thing the indicate him was his scent and his singular ginger ear.

The Tom looked around and waited

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 10:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom

TW: Violent thoughts
He's never felt like this before. Maybe its because he's never lost someone he's loved so much to a monster. His mom had been lost to illness, and his siblings lost... just lost.. missing. Springlight, his friend, his best friend ever, was killed. Murdered. At least, that's what the other says. Orangeblossom still couldn't believe it, he wouldn't allow himself to, because if he gives up hope that means she's really gone. Completely and truly. Orangeblossom can't handle that right now. He really couldn't.

Green eyes shifted to Wolfhive and then to Drizzlecloud. And suddenly, as though taking the hornet's directions as a cue to break through. The never ending apathy suddenly gave way to uncontrollable rage. He was supposed to take out the owl's left. Orangeblossom was going to rip this owl apart limb by limb. He wasn't going to allow the others to give this beast any sort of mercy, even if that mercy was going simply killing it quicker than Orangeblossom approved of. No. He doesn't care if the Owl isn't sentient to understand, Orangeblossom was going to make it suffer like it did to Springlight.

If it were up to him, he would force the creature to watch as his clan mates tore apart its home and if they were lucky, watch as they killed its youth. It doesn't deserve mercy. Orangeblossom would make sure that it doesn't receive any. "Alright. Just give me the cue." Orangeblossom watched as Nightgaze's patrol moved, waiting for them to begin. He padded after Wolfhive.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @Omari - Drizzlecloud ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing