LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS ☆...
by nyme
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:35 PM

Old Today, 07:51 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Applebees sulked in a corner.

Hollykit padded up to the warrior and said in her honey sweet voice What’s your name? She hadn’t met this warrior yet and she needed more allies in the clan.
Old Today, 08:39 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail looked up as his name was called, and he nodded. He then passed over to where Seabreeze was waiting.

@Oliver @Fish

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 11:22 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

It seemed like Aspenpaw understood his increasing volume, so Floodsight didn't comment on it. Good. She liked it when cats can catch their own mistake. Floodsight gives Aspenpaw an approving nod, "That's right, for land hunting."

"Afterall, adaptability is important. The last few moons taught us the value in that." Floodsight continues, while circling her apprentice. She surprisingly speaking better than she thought or ever could've hoped for. 'Wow, why can't I speak normally to other warriors.' Still improvement is improvement, and talking to Aspenpaw proved useful in some ways. "Stalking is an important step in hunting and in stealth. Both of which expects one to be quiet, to move silently and swiftly."

"I would've liked to take you on a tour, but seeing that isn't possible, here we are." She commented, a little sad at the fact that their home must definitely be different when they've return. "Here, let us start."

Floodsight crouch down with all four of her legs bent, till her stomach nearly brush the cool floor of the two-leg den. Her tail lay low, before she looks toward Aspenpaw, beckoning him to do the same.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[7/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw took in her words, for once actually concentrating. This was important information, land hunting could come in handy. Sure they had their river back home but what would he do if they were, starclan forbid, kicked out again? Or what if there was a drought? He have to know and remember this stuff so he could still brind prey home for his clan! "I'm sure you will be able to take me on a territory tour once fadingstar reclaims our land" Aspenpaw said confidently, he didn't doubt that they'd forbidden to go outside of camp too once they were home. He couldn't wait to be home.

Concentrating back on the hunting crouch, aspenpaw attempted to mimic what floodsight was doing. He crouched down bending his legs until his belly fur almost touched the ground. He wasn't as steady as he hoped and felt as if even a gentle wind could knock him over, wobbling in place he stuck his tail out straight behind trying to keep balance aswell keeping it from moving. It wasn't particularly in the right position but he thinks he got close enough? "like this?" he asked looking back at his mentor.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 11:52 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:

different day~

The sudden change in her patrol group caught Floodsight by surprise. 'Well speak of the devil~' Floodsight gave Duskleaf a small grin of appreciation before calling, "Aspenpaw! Let's go, you're on patrol with us."

Wouldn't that make the furball quite happy. To finally be able to get out of the two-leg den and one of the first new apprentices to set foot into RiverClan territory.

[ @TanghuluCat @burntToast ]

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[8/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw put one steady paw infront him after the other as he practiced his hunting crouch as well as stalking a beetle the crawled too slowly across the dusty cold floor of the abandoned Twolegs den. Bunching up his muscles he prepared to leap onto his "prey" but faltered hearing a commanding voice echo through the empty den. Abandoning the hunt, aspenpaw turned to face the Lionheart who was-- calling out patrols!?! Oh yeah this was Duskleaf, head Lionheart! Aspenpaw would have expected the deputy to be doing this but maybe Dusklion was still healing. Aspenpaw didn't even need to strain too hear what Duskleaf was saying since he was talking so loud. They were sending patrols to reclaim their territory!

The same bundle of emotions that he had felt when leaving the mountains sparked back to life again. They were going to be home soon!!! Aspenpaw could practically feel the sand and gravel beneath his paws, hear the distant caws of Seagulls, feel cold misty morning breeze through his fur... How long has it been since he last ate fish? Two moons give or take. Since the river in the mountains were so dangerous, fish wasn't something that was very common in the fresh kill pile. Yet another thing to look forward too!

Though aspenpaw had really, really, reaallllly been hoping to be placed on one of the patrols. He knew it was unlikely. Not only would securing their territory be possibly dangerous but he was also one of the newer apprentices. If they were to pick one, if any, to go on one of the patrols. It would be someone with more experience. He did feel a bit jealous when Riftpaw and beaverpaw were called for a patrol, lucky them. They'd be the first apprentices to see riverclan territory again. Must be because their mentor was Duskleaf and he didn't mind bringing them along.

Thoughts now drifting elsewhere to what could he eat and maybe he should got see how his friends were doing replaced his previous. Raising his hind leg to scratch at an itch behind his ear he almost missed his name being called.

Almost.

"huh!? Yes! Hello? Its me!?" Aspenpaw blurted out, shooting to his paws and swiveling his head around in search for the source of his name. Finally he spotted his mentor calling to him, wasn't she going on a patrol? Confusion swamped his expression as he bounded over to her. Once close enough he heard a words. He took him a few more pawsteps a fully understand them. Wait, I get to come!?" he asked excitedly, well more like repeated what she said- "oh my stars yes! Okay- I'll listen, I won't run off! I promise to behave-" he blabbered, his words humbling as he spoke. His excitement getting the better of him as he did a fully 360 spin. Finally! He could see their territory, he was going to see riverclan territory!!!

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @/goodacacia )
- Brokenstream ( @TanghuluCat )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:48 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Sarcastic

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw stopped with a sigh, her legs aching and her paw pads scratched and bleeding from the long trek. She felt like she could sleep for days... why not try? The young medicine cat apprentice slunk off on her own to think, her mind racing too much for her to want to handle right now, especially as sleep tugged at her eyelids...

[ closed for now as i catch up on rp's, but berry has arrived! ]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had been following Berrypaw and nodded silently to her to go off and get some sleep. The poor young cat was more than exhausted, trying to adjust and train for her new role while all of this was going on. He let out a sigh as she left before padding off to find a nice, peaceful spot to be on his own for awhile and try to process everything. They were finally headed back home... and yet home would never be the same as it was, would it?

Too much had happened, so much bloodshed... an entire Clan being driven from its home for moons after a massacre... his brow furrowed as he dwelled on it, both frustrated and disgusted at the reminder of the 3v1. Whatever happened... he'd do his darndest to make sure RiverClan would build back up and be safe once again, as much as his own four paws could help.

The large tom went off to be alone as well, to think on things and recover from the long journey.

[ also closed as i catch up on rp's, but stag has arrived <3 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:01 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Okay, rest time over. It wasn't in Wisteriawren to sit around and do nothing while the cats around her needed help. Or, at least, now it wasn't in here, because she'd moped and done nothing for too long now. She had to keep moving forward, because looking back and lamenting over the past would help no one, least of all herself.

Shrugging off the minor pain, Wisteriawren rose to her paws. She had been about to head in a random direction when a buzzing caught her attention, causing her to swivel in the direction of the bee flitting past. Her ears flicked to keep it away, and the RiverClanner smiled faintly to herself, drawing back so it could pass. Oh... there was a beehive on the tree where she'd been resting. Was that helpful?

She didn't know, but there was certainly one cat who Wisteriawren had noted looked like she needed... help. "Berrypaw?" Wisteriawren asked softly as she came up beside the Medicine Cat apprentice, hesitantly attempting to lean down and nudge the other molly. She looked... exhausted, and it made Wisteriawren's heart pang with a twinge of guilt. "You need any help?" Her voice was quiet, almost hesitant - vastly different from the bubbly cat she'd been upon joining RiverClan. "I saw a beehive over there and it reminded me of herb patrol calls... so I'm here now. If you need anything."

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ takes place some time after her arrival and a much-needed nap ]
Berrypaw had been dozing off in the sun when she heard Wisteriawren's gentle voice and nudge. It was incredibly conscientiousness, and yet still slightly startled the young molly anyway; enough to where she was knocked from her haze and gave a small start. She was, indeed, exhausted — between traveling, having to adjust to the dangerous life in the mountains, and still recovering from the mess that was the 3v1, she was more than wiped out in both brain and body.

Still, the medicine cat apprentice found a small, apologetic smile on her maw when she recognized Wisteriawren, ducking her head sheepishly. "O-Oh, hi there, sorry... I-I was off in my own world, I 'spose..."

At her question, Berrypaw hesitated. "Hm, well... I-I don't know, maybe if..." She trailed off for a moment; needed help with a lot of things, but they were so many things that her head spun... but hey, that mention of the beehive sparked her interest. She had seen some honey in the medicine den before, and beehives are where cats got the honeycomb, right?

The dark-brown cat tilted her head thoughtfully. "Well, you mentioned a beehive... and I know honey is used for something," she added almost comically, seeming like she was meowing to herself for a moment; she had no idea what honey was used for yet, but if they'd had it before, surely they could use it again? Many herbs had been lost in the raid or on the trip to the mountains and back...

Turning her leafy-green eyes to Wisteriawren, her trembly voice was a bit low and sheepish; Berrypaw wasn't too keen on asking favors, always feeling bad or burdensome. But if the nice, pretty she-cat was offering...

"Maybe if you could... get some...? Only if it seems not so dangerous. Anything you could get would be helpful," she added quickly, not wanting to pressure the warrior. Besides, she seemed... different. The former kittypet had been more bubbly and enthusiastic when Berry had first seen her. Now she looked hesitant... distant, in a way. Maybe the 3v1 and trip to the mountains had messed with her just as much as the young apprentice? She could certainly empathize with that...

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

This all felt so... Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.... They were all back at the twoleg den. He barely remembered being here. There were faint memories of Tinytoad ushering him and Salamanderpaw around, of the strange materials that made up the abandoned den, of nothing feeling right. The walls looked a little like trees and stones, except they weren't? They looked different. Like nothing, he'd ever seen. Last time, they had Tinytoad to comfort them. This time? She was nowhere to be seen. The mountains had become their home. Not this place. All they wanted was to be back up there with Tinyotad. Surely she was still up there, right? Or did she come back to old territory early? Maybe she was already here. But, if she was, that would mean she abandoned her kits. They knew she'd never do that.

Lying in a comfy spot, he stretched his paws out in front of him, examining his little claws in an attempt to distract himself. He was excited to try hunting... That would be fun. His claws had grown a lot in the past few moons, but he hadn't had the chance to use them. That said, he didn't want to use them to fight. No thank you. Hunting sounded much nicer. What would it be like to catch a fish he wondered? Was it just a matter of swiping his paws into the water? Or would he have to be more precise? He figured it would be hard not to scare them all away. And what would it be like to be a fishie? To swim around the rivers all day? It must be nice, he liked the water.

[open!]
oops back from hiatus early

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 04:01 PM.