Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:21 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:07 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 03:05 AM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:37 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:28 AM

Old August 8th, 2024, 07:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Starpoint

[ @nyme ]

BEASTFLAME

Stars, this was going to be a long few moons, wasn't it? He angled his eye downwards toward the tyke at his side, watching with a disgruntled air of slight discomfort. The spew of comments and questions that came out of her mouth made little sense, and he didn't try very hard to understand it. If only, he thought in response to her comment about Fadingstar assigning him an easy apprentice. He supposed it would be pretty crazy to get that good of luck twice in a row.

"Badgers," he replied stoically to her other question. The wound was healed now, thanks to Berrypaw and Mistyshard, but it was still fresh in his memory, and sometimes he forgot that it was there when he had his remaining eye closed. Although, he supposed he really could teach this apprentice about how to deal with badgers, seeing as his own experience had given him those skills.

"That a habit, or a condition?" he asked, jerking his chin towards her paws. "The tippy-toes and whatnot," he added, clarifying. Maybe she was just excited to become an apprentice, but if it was a bad habit they'd need to break it. Tippy toes did not equate to agility or soft feet, and both were vital for hunting and fighting.

Beastflame sighed internally, realizing he was already falling back into the mentoring mentality in noticing her stance. At least he wasn't rusty. And at least she seemed eager to learn. Better than a lazy furball, he supposed.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; August 8th, 2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old August 8th, 2024, 10:51 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Once a few moments had passed, Fadingstar took a deep breath. Now for the unfortunate parts of his announcements.

"Before we end, I have just a few more announcements. First, Sunstrike and Wrenseeker have died. I'm not entirely certain what happened to Sunstrike, but Wrenseeker seems to have been killed in a conflict with a predator. RiverClan will remember them both."

He paused for a moment of silence for the two lost warriors. Wrenseeker's death in particular still struck a chord in his heart. She was such a promising young cat; to die so young felt like a significant blow to RiverClan.

"On a tougher note, I recently caught Thunderchaser threatening rebellion against RiverClan. She was permanently exiled, but she refused to cooperate. Given the threat that she posed to this Clan, I was given no choice but to execute her.

"I know this news is going to be upsetting and concerning to some given what happened with Fogmuzzle. I gave Thunderchaser an opportunity to leave, but she refused to take it. As much as I didn't want to be put in a position where I had to kill her, I had to make a choice between the safety of RiverClan and the life of one cat. I'm not going to have some mouse-brain destroying all of the stability we've been working hard for because she thought more chaos was the answer to our problems."

He paused. "If anyone hears any more talk of rebellion, please come to myself, another high rank, or a Lionheart immediately. Don't try to handle the issue yourself. Even if you think it's just a joke, please take it seriously and report it. The stability and safety of your Clan depends on it. That's all for this meeting; if anyone has any questions or concnerns, you may find me in my den."

With that, the leader leapt off the Starpoint and returned to his den.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @Allison )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 8th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike felt a lump in her stomach form when she heard about the two cat's deaths. She remembered both her and Wrenseeker had raced to get to warriorhood so quickly and now only she was left... Then there was news about another execution. Adderstrike didn't know how to feel anymore, there had to be more about this story but she didn't want to really hear anything more about it. Sometimes Adderstrike wish she could just go out of territory for a few day walk to clear her head and see things by a different light, but she rather not have her loyalty called into question while was just trying to soul search.
Old August 9th, 2024, 04:49 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Moonpaw quietly sat by herself now, thinking to herself. Skypaw had been... surprisingly rude lately. Something wasn't right. And Grimpaw, he wasn't as talkative or interacting as much... Maybe something was horribly wrong.
Old August 9th, 2024, 04:50 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Fine

SORRELPAW
// RC // Apprentice!! // She/Her // 6 Moons //

[ @Redshiftreign — Eveningthaw ]

She searched around—oh her name was spoken with some other name about the evening melting—where was her brother?!? Sorrelpaw bounced up and down then turned around and saw some cat walking towards her—meh they could wait—but where WAS HER BROTHER—

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; August 9th, 2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old August 9th, 2024, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Cool

Foxleap winced at the tragic news, his ears flattening as he gaze fell to the earth. Closing his amber colored eyes, he mourned them silently. May Sunstrike and Wrenseeker be at peace with StarClan...

How much more tragedy can one Clan take in such a short time? Foxleap couldn't help the pangs of anger, wondering why they couldn't be saved. His long, voluptuous tail rested over his paws as he sunk in on himself slightly out of grief.

But upon hearing about Thunderchaser, Foxleap's gaze shot up and a look of bewilderment grew over his muzzle. There was no way, after the loyalty this Clan shows to each other each and every day by looking out for on another... there was a traitor? His eyes narrowed as he scanned the looks of his fellow clanmate's faces, heeding the words of Fadingstar and keeping watch for any signs a potential traitor amongst them.

[OPEN]

Last edited by twizzypaw; August 9th, 2024 at 11:24 PM.
Old August 10th, 2024, 05:42 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Badgers! Salamanderpaw mouths it incredulously. She's never seen a badger, of course, but the way everyone always talks makes it sound like they're a hundred tail-lengths tall and wide, pure muscle and wickedness, and with teeth like jagged rock. And he said badgers, plural. So cool! Salamanderpaw decides—as if she has any say in the matter to begin with—that being taught by a one-eyed cat will be fine, then. So long as he's got pointers to help her avoid a similar state. And so long as Salamanderpaw gets to learn how to fight badgers, too.

"Uhm." She plays dumb at the question, but it's clear in the way she flattens her stance to stand properly that she knows good and well what the tippy-toes comment is referring to. She's too embarrassed at having her vain attempt to look taller be noticed to be honest about it. "They're feet. There's nothing up with them or anything," Salamanderpaw mews evasively, parking her bottom and draping her thick, tangly tail over said feet. She's considerably less chatty after that, though the little half-starts she gives—mouth opening, mouth closing...short breath in...a throat clearing, just once—are an obvious enough clue that she's at least thinking of more things to say.

Salamanderpaw isn't too lost in her struggle to think up talking points that she misses the end of the meeting, at least. Two cats are dead? Salamanderpaw sucks her teeth, sorry for the pair only because they had to die up here in these rotten mountains instead of having a proper resting place. The news of Thunderchaser's would-be betrayal and subsequent execution, though, has her lighting up with interest.

"Tch! What would someone be so stupid to go rebelling up here over? What do you think she wanted?" Salamanderpaw pipes up, turning to Beastflame again (whose opinions on things will, at least for a short time, be considered highly valuble on account of his evident strength).

@ophelia ; BEASTFLAME

gravelly waypoint
Old August 12th, 2024, 07:06 AM
Soon I'll be 15 years old

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
// RC // WARRIOR *sob* // SHE/HER // 23 MOONS //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE //

[ @Blaaze — Goldfish ]

Redwater looked up. She stared back at Goldfish. The Molly had made the Lionheart team. Red hadn’t. Red doubted that she would be able to be nice to this cat anymore. But she had to. Or else her dream was just a pipe dream. “I-I have an apprentice. Just haven’t seen her in a while.” she murmured, ‘cause her role-player forgot that she had an apprentice *oops*.

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

"Well.." Then Fadingstar began to speak again. Goldfish felt genuinely awful for her even though none of this was her fault. So instead she just kept the one paw resting resting on the felines haunch (she realized she hadnt ever seen a cat with that fur color before, how curious!) As she listened, offering her an empathetic, apologetic glance before looking back up at Fadingstar. Oh, another execution. Juuuust lovely. Disgusting. But itvhad to be done it seemed. Goldfish kept herself focused on that instead of how sorry she felt for this warrior. Goldfish had always wanted to be a lionheart but at least she had become one. Redwater... hadnt. There was always next time! Besides, Goldfish was six moons older than Redwater. Perhaps when she reached this age she would be a lionheart.

As the meeting ended, Goldfish let out a sigh, as though she had been holding her breath. "Now I won't stop you. Let me know if there's any suspicious activity, or anyone else, you know what I mean. See you around." Her voice fell and she lifted her forepaw, grinning at the frline before padding off, tail swishing. Because? SHE WAS A LIONHEART!! I-I mean.. she was a lionheart!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

◇ Baneberrypaw ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
Purrks: None
Oh, wow! She was an apprentice now! Baneberrypaw's rounded ears perked up even higher as she heard cheers. Yay, she was going to be a warrior! The best warrior ever! Her smile was evident. Nothing short of joy shot through the tortoiseshell like a lightning bolt, and she looked around for her mentor. She hoped Stagheart was fun! Not too serious. And when when approached her she did feel a little sober. He was look too fun, looked super serious. Her crestfallen face was quickly masked with curiosity. Maybe he was just being professional, and he actually was super fun! Yeah! Surely that was the case.. right? The scarred tom (old man) introduced himself, and he sounded friendly so Baneberrypaw felt no traces of fear. She had hope he could be fun, and would like her.

"Hiya, Stagheart! I'm Baneberrypaw, but you know that, and I'm super excited to train! I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen! I.. don't know if I will, but I'll try my hardest, promise." She swore earnestly, smiling up at him. What else was she supposed to say? Oh, right. She had to touch noses with him like everyone else. Standing on her tiptoes, Baneberrypaw made the effort to try and bop her nose on his. Her blue eyes would grow a bit cross-eyed at the gestures she looked curiously at the scar on his chin."Say, if you don't mind me asking, what's that from? Does if still tingle? Once I cut my paw on a stick and it got scabby. But it didn't scar. Thats so cool!"

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart saw the quick range of emotions on his new apprentice's face — surprise, perhaps disappointment, curiosity... then rebounding right back into excitement. He chuckled a bit at her eager statement of wanting to be RiverClan's best warrior, all too familiar with that aspiration.

"I'll do my best to train ya, shape ya up into a worthy warrior — 'n the rest is up to you on that one,"
he meowed goodnaturedly, his gruff tones showing a bit of his dry yet friendly humor as he entertained the idea.

Then he bent down his large head to touch noses, almost scoffing in amusement at the way her eyes crossed to peer at the scar on his chin. He lifted up a paw to rub at it; most of the time, he forgot he even had scars, being that he was so used to them. Seeing the younger cat's wonder over it was a tad endearing, even for his more stoic front.

"Oh, this...? Got it from a badger attack. Nasty thing knocked me halfway 'cross the forest with this hit, but I still took it down in the end." He blinked a few times in thought as the memory crossed his mind before looking down at the smaller cat with a subtle smirk. "I sure felt it that day, 'n for moons after. But now? Nah... sometimes I forget I even have it," he added with a dry, rumbly purr that was akin to another chuckle.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den