Hi!! i am axi
by Axi_nya
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Larkwing was grateful to be put to work immediately, though she does still harbor a lot of worry about Fishfreckle. It might do her some good to get back to work instead of hovering over him. He won't get better if she's constantly hovering. So, she reports for the patrol... Smallpines... ThunderClan. It's no secret that Larkwing dislikes the oak forest cats, and Bumblestar in particular is one of her least favorite cats in the forest... the beginning of the end for her was when she killed Beansprout.

She dips her head as Irisfrost greets her, shifting a little uncomfortably on her paws. "Let's give Owltalon a moment longer before setting out." Dilute tortoiseshell suggests. It's not ideal to be going without their patrol leader and Lionheart, but if it comes to that, then it comes to that. Lark isn't worried yet, though.

[ @kittycatburmise - iris || @Marigoldwhisper - owl ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost pricked her ears as Duskleaf's voice echoed through the twoleg den. RiverClan was finally reclaiming their territory. She listened as she was placed on a patrol to remark Smallpines with Owltalon and Larkwing. This was the second patrol she'd been put on with the former leader in a short time. It wasn't something she was really happy about.

Irisfrost's eyes scanned the den, looking for the distinctive face of Owltalon or, if she was found first, Larkwing. Once either had been found, Irisfrost would walk over to them with a "good morning".

@Marigoldwhisper @Neptune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Larkwing was grateful to be put to work immediately, though she does still harbor a lot of worry about Fishfreckle. It might do her some good to get back to work instead of hovering over him. He won't get better if she's constantly hovering. So, she reports for the patrol... Smallpines... ThunderClan. It's no secret that Larkwing dislikes the oak forest cats, and Bumblestar in particular is one of her least favorite cats in the forest... the beginning of the end for her was when she killed Beansprout.

She dips her head as Irisfrost greets her, shifting a little uncomfortably on her paws. "Let's give Owltalon a moment longer before setting out." Dilute tortoiseshell suggests. It's not ideal to be going without their patrol leader and Lionheart, but if it comes to that, then it comes to that. Lark isn't worried yet, though.

[ @kittycatburmise - iris || @Marigoldwhisper - owl ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Patrols? Must've slipped her mind. Owltalon was a wee bit late of course, and as she caught up to the cats, she dipped her head at both of them respectively. "Sorry, chaps, time kinda lost me. Glad ta see ya 'ere." She then turned away from the two of them, aiming her good amber eye at the Riverclan territory beyond. They were practically stepping back into a ghost town. The Lionheart breathed deeply before giving a flick of her tail and trotting off. "Keep yerself alert! 'Don't know what might happen, no doubt the rival clans have gotten a bit cocky since we've left."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

"Brokenstream! There's been a little change of plan, you and Floodsight can take…" Duskleaf scrambled to think which cat to send now…well it wasn’t a border patrol, so he wasn’t as nervous about sending apprentices. "…Aspenpaw."

@TanghuluCat @burntToast @goodacacia (Thanks for making this easier for me, didn’t have to search the allegiances to see who to send XD. @/Dakotaa isn’t able to do the patrol so Pebblesplash has been excused from it!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Brilliant, both of his apprentices were here. He greeted them with a dip of the head and a smile. "Right, ready to go?" He stood up to leave, flicking his tail as a signal to them to follow him. "Neither of you have been to Rugged Range yet, have you?" It must’ve felt strange to be an older kit/young apprentice during RiverClan's exile and then return to a territory they wouldn't have known very well. "It's a fair bit out the way of everything, I don’t think there'll be any cats from those other clans, should be all clear."

@TanghuluCat @Idiotic.Bean101

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[6/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Okay so maybe he had sorta forgotten the rule of not leaving the Twolegs den. He really thought they could leave with other warriors though- immediately he shut his maw out of shame and embarrassment. Look at him breaking his promises so early! You have ears for a reason Aspen, use them and listen for once instead of running your mouth. So that's what he did, he listened silently as floodsight pointed over to a more quiet and secluded spot of the two leg den.

Following her over to the spot he watched as she searched around for something. He wasn't quite sure what it was she was looking for. He was about to ask when she suggested they did some silent stalking training.

Training was training! Aspenpaw would like nothing better to train. "Yes! Stalking will like, a key factor to hunting right!? Oh and-" aspenpaw winced as her realised his volume was to loud. Again. He shot his mentor an apologetic look before speaking at a quieter tone. It was difficult for him mostly, he was to used shouting. "uh, are we learn stalking for land hunting?" he asked finishing his question.

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

It seemed like Aspenpaw understood his increasing volume, so Floodsight didn't comment on it. Good. She liked it when cats can catch their own mistake. Floodsight gives Aspenpaw an approving nod, "That's right, for land hunting."

"Afterall, adaptability is important. The last few moons taught us the value in that." Floodsight continues, while circling her apprentice. She surprisingly speaking better than she thought or ever could've hoped for. 'Wow, why can't I speak normally to other warriors.' Still improvement is improvement, and talking to Aspenpaw proved useful in some ways. "Stalking is an important step in hunting and in stealth. Both of which expects one to be quiet, to move silently and swiftly."

"I would've liked to take you on a tour, but seeing that isn't possible, here we are." She commented, a little sad at the fact that their home must definitely be different when they've return. "Here, let us start."

Floodsight crouch down with all four of her legs bent, till her stomach nearly brush the cool floor of the two-leg den. Her tail lay low, before she looks toward Aspenpaw, beckoning him to do the same.

different day~

The sudden change in her patrol group caught Floodsight by surprise. 'Well speak of the devil~' Floodsight gave Duskleaf a small grin of appreciation before calling, "Aspenpaw! Let's go, you're on patrol with us."

Wouldn't that make the furball quite happy. To finally be able to get out of the two-leg den and one of the first new apprentices to set foot into RiverClan territory.

[ @TanghuluCat @burntToast ]
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Oliver @Snowyfeather

Adderstrike was giddy. Finally they were going to be able to stick it to all the other clans in someway. Though she didn't actually like the thought of going back to these old lands, she thought it would be better sticking it to them by not ever returning but alas she was not the leader. There was also a simmering annoyance at the thought of all those rogues coming in and trampling all over their lands, stealing their herbs and prey. They had PLENTY on their OWN lands but there was no doubt these spineless cowards stole from them. These things didn't regenrate within two moons, Adderstrike wasn't stupid enough to think that.

Alright maybe she was more annoyed than she thought she really was. Shaking her head to get rid of this thought, she gathered up and waited for Seabreeze and Hollytail to show up. It was nice to be able to see her friend Seabreeze again, they hadn't talked in a little while other than that kit event. Hollytail? She had no clue who that was but it was always nice to meet new cats. "Seabreeze, Hollytail! I'm going to wait for you both right here!" Adderstrike called out before getting comfortable.

Seabreeze

Seabreeze gave a soft sigh, he had been expecting to be sent on a patrol any second now but it didn't stop the dread that built up in his chest before finally hearing his name fall from his head lionheart's mouth. He wasn't as excited as one may expect to return to his home. Well that was a lie, he wanted to be home, more than anything. Every growing moment spent in the mountains was another moment where Seabreeze wanted to tear into his own pelt to get rid of the sensation of being watched from burrowing in. Though the feeling of being watched persisted, even if theoretically he should feel safer. Though it felt like they could be ambushed and killed the moment they stepped anywhere near the border or even through the general territory.

But duty calls, Seabreeze wasn't going to let his paranoia get in the way of completing such an important task for his clan. He flicked an ear towards Adderstrike's position, and made his way over. Pleased to see a warrior he could trust on his patrol, Adderstrike was a good one. Hollytail... Seabreeze had had an encounter with the warrior, but it wasn't much to gleam responsibility from that was for sure. Though the other feline seemed nice enough when they chatted over prey, hopefully that meant he wasn't too bad at doing his warrior duties. "Adderstrike, happy to have you." He greeted, before turning his attention towards calling out to the last of their trio. "Hollytail, hurry up before we leave without you."
[ @Snowy the Chair - Hollytail | @Fish - Adderstrike ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Oliver; Yesterday at 10:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Rowan @HerbalTea

his limbs still aches from the travel although it is a duller, bearable throb. his thoughts swirls around like a swarm of bees, finding himself fixating on the simple fact he was so close he could taste home on his tongue.

wormbite's thoughts were soon ripped from him, dragging him back down as his name rang out throughout the den. he blinks slowly, darkness awaits him. it always awaits him. the names are blurry, no memory comes. however, the oriental had a task. mark the territory with two warriors.

he hobbled to the entrance, waiting for his patrolmates to gather. wormbite was grateful for the chance to escape. the den was much larger than most, but he knew there was a ceiling and there were walls. walls that kept him there - kept him trapped.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post

Duskleaf

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf was still thinking about the cats who'd driven RiverClan from their home and how justice would eventually be done, when he noticed Seabreeze approaching. "Ah, Seabreeze, hello." He said, dipping his head in greeting. He couldn’t exactly tell what, but Seabreeze looked as if something was bothering him. "Everything alright?"

Then Seabreeze asked if it was pathetic to be almost scared about going back home. That wasn’t what Duskleaf had been expecting, but he thought of how to respond for a moment so it didn’t come out as an incomprehensible mess of words. "Well, no I don’t think it's pathetic. Although if you don’t mind me asking…what is it exactly you're worried about?" Duskleaf's excitement to be home and anger at the other clans might’ve clouded his vision when it came to other risk, so he wanted to know if there was something that could be a hazard.

[Sorry for the short post, I'll try to make the next longer!]

Seabreeze

Seabreeze wasn't really sure if he meant to say that aloud, but he was sort of kind of glad that he did. If only because as much as he preferred to keep emotions to himself sometimes fear was one he had a hard time dealing with by himself. He glanced at Duskleaf and then shifted his blue eyes back out towards the territory. "It feels like we're a mouse burrow and the other clans the cats in wait. Like the moment we step a paw into our home again we'll be ambushed and this time the others will finish the job. It feels like we're a game to them." He offered slowly. He didn't want to let too much of his paranoia bleed into his tone of voice but he stopped being as guarded as he spoke so he's sure that his fear is clear as day towards the end.

He turned back to Duskleaf and for some reason his stomach hurt like it had the last time Seabreeze was at this nest. After the raid, nursing a gash across the stomach. He almost thought that he had reopened it but when he checked it was the same as ever. It hurt like it was fresh though, it wasn't a new sensation, and after thinking about it he imagined that it was like the feelings of having a tail he has from time to time. Something that's a mere trick of the mind searching for what was to get away from what is. Though making his wounds hurt again wasn't the smartest coping move in Seabreeze's opinion, even if his subconscious seems to think that.
[ No worries, write as much as you want. ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing