CLAW V.S. THE CLANS
by Kaida
Last post by Kaida
Today 08:04 PM

Old Today, 05:25 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Larkwing was grateful to be put to work immediately, though she does still harbor a lot of worry about Fishfreckle. It might do her some good to get back to work instead of hovering over him. He won't get better if she's constantly hovering. So, she reports for the patrol... Smallpines... ThunderClan. It's no secret that Larkwing dislikes the oak forest cats, and Bumblestar in particular is one of her least favorite cats in the forest... the beginning of the end for her was when she killed Beansprout.

She dips her head as Irisfrost greets her, shifting a little uncomfortably on her paws. "Let's give Owltalon a moment longer before setting out." Dilute tortoiseshell suggests. It's not ideal to be going without their patrol leader and Lionheart, but if it comes to that, then it comes to that. Lark isn't worried yet, though.

[ @kittycatburmise - iris || @Marigoldwhisper - owl ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 05:59 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost pricked her ears as Duskleaf's voice echoed through the twoleg den. RiverClan was finally reclaiming their territory. She listened as she was placed on a patrol to remark Smallpines with Owltalon and Larkwing. This was the second patrol she'd been put on with the former leader in a short time. It wasn't something she was really happy about.

Irisfrost's eyes scanned the den, looking for the distinctive face of Owltalon or, if she was found first, Larkwing. Once either had been found, Irisfrost would walk over to them with a "good morning".

@Marigoldwhisper @Neptune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Larkwing was grateful to be put to work immediately, though she does still harbor a lot of worry about Fishfreckle. It might do her some good to get back to work instead of hovering over him. He won't get better if she's constantly hovering. So, she reports for the patrol... Smallpines... ThunderClan. It's no secret that Larkwing dislikes the oak forest cats, and Bumblestar in particular is one of her least favorite cats in the forest... the beginning of the end for her was when she killed Beansprout.

She dips her head as Irisfrost greets her, shifting a little uncomfortably on her paws. "Let's give Owltalon a moment longer before setting out." Dilute tortoiseshell suggests. It's not ideal to be going without their patrol leader and Lionheart, but if it comes to that, then it comes to that. Lark isn't worried yet, though.

[ @kittycatburmise - iris || @Marigoldwhisper - owl ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Patrols? Must've slipped her mind. Owltalon was a wee bit late of course, and as she caught up to the cats, she dipped her head at both of them respectively. "Sorry, chaps, time kinda lost me. Glad ta see ya 'ere." She then turned away from the two of them, aiming her good amber eye at the Riverclan territory beyond. They were practically stepping back into a ghost town. The Lionheart breathed deeply before giving a flick of her tail and trotting off. "Keep yerself alert! 'Don't know what might happen, no doubt the rival clans have gotten a bit cocky since we've left."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

"Brokenstream! There's been a little change of plan, you and Floodsight can take…" Duskleaf scrambled to think which cat to send now…well it wasn’t a border patrol, so he wasn’t as nervous about sending apprentices. "…Aspenpaw."

@TanghuluCat @burntToast @goodacacia (Thanks for making this easier for me, didn’t have to search the allegiances to see who to send XD. @/Dakotaa isn’t able to do the patrol so Pebblesplash has been excused from it!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Brilliant, both of his apprentices were here. He greeted them with a dip of the head and a smile. "Right, ready to go?" He stood up to leave, flicking his tail as a signal to them to follow him. "Neither of you have been to Rugged Range yet, have you?" It must’ve felt strange to be an older kit/young apprentice during RiverClan's exile and then return to a territory they wouldn't have known very well. "It's a fair bit out the way of everything, I don’t think there'll be any cats from those other clans, should be all clear."

@TanghuluCat @Idiotic.Bean101

Art by @/Willowfern!