Today 06:14 PM
Heard it through the...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:13 PM

Old August 7th, 2024, 07:38 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default How the acorn falls

Hello all! This is an all-inclusive finder for Acornfall, my boisterous ThunderClan furball!

Acornfall is a loyal ThunderClan warrior who always puts his clan's and others needs before his own. He likes to be the type to cheer others up if they're upset, and is quick to assume others are his friends even after brief interactions. As far as he's concerned, clanmates are allies and that makes them friends, so he feels responsible for them. He's highly sociable, and while he's loud and can be over-whelming he's a softy on the inside.

For more check out their information here!

Looking for:

Kin - I haven't designed any of his family background (littermates, older/younger siblings, parents, etc.), so that's open. Obviously for closely related kin, they should resemble each other physically some. Black and browns would probably be prominent colors in his parents or siblings given his appearance. It would hilarious if he had like an evilish/devious brother but not required!

Best Friends - This will probably just be two cats max who really know Acornfall inside and out. These would be his confidants who he shares his innermost thoughts with, to him they would be like littermates. He would easily give his life for these cats.

*Yarrowcrest

Friends - He'll have/need plenty of these! As I mentioned, he considers clanmates friends unless otherwise stated. He's very much the "bro" type cat. He'll want to go on patrols with his friends, hang out, train their apprentices together, generally just spend time together even if it means being silly together.

Crush/Lover/Mate - Acornfall is a young 24 moons, so at this point he hasn't thought too much about having a family in the immediate future. Although he is very doting on kits and definitely wants a family of his own someday. He has not really given thought to his sexual orientation, so even if he ends up falling in love with a cat who can't have his biological kits I think he'd probably be okay with adopting/fostering kits too. If his mate is able to have kits, that will definitely be something he would want. So only romantic partners who do eventually wants kits would be good for him. Otherwise, he would need someone who can support him emotionally. Acornfall is the big, strong guy who is always there for others, which can lead to burnout. His partner/mate will be someone who can help him set boundaries and be there for him when his battery has exhausted.

Rival(s)/Enemy(ies) - This is one of those things he's likely to have without even knowing lol. Remember, as mentioned before, clanmates he automatically considers friends. This means whether they intended that or not. Unless someone outwardly says that they are not friends, he will think of them that way. And honestly, even after that he will probably still be friendly towards them. So if somecat is trying desperately to make him go away and leave them alone, while he'd give them space, he wouldn't exactly avoid them or give them the silent treatment either. Although it would hurt his feelings, he's unlikely to actually lash out.

If there's anything else you can think of, let me know!

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 08:22 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: How the acorn falls

@Luna16

I have Hollykit of RiverClan for maybe a cousin
She has an NPC mother and no father (yet) and she’s not very fleshed out buuuut she’s sassy and manipulative and I think it would be funny if they interacted at a gathering or something. He maybe could see her and go huh she kinda looks like my aunt?

She’s a lilac tabby she-cat and it genetically could work as lilac is a modification of blue and blue and brown are kinda just diluted black (I think I’m not really good at it)

Thank you for considering

~Honey Bee
Old Today, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
@Luna16

I have Hollykit of RiverClan for maybe a cousin
She has an NPC mother and no father (yet) and she’s not very fleshed out buuuut she’s sassy and manipulative and I think it would be funny if they interacted at a gathering or something. He maybe could see her and go huh she kinda looks like my aunt?

She’s a lilac tabby she-cat and it genetically could work as lilac is a modification of blue and blue and brown are kinda just diluted black (I think I’m not really good at it)

Thank you for considering

~Honey Bee

Hey!

I love that idea! It plays into Acorn’s personality well too - maybe his aunt dropping off a kit in another clan is one of the things that spurs him into being such a hardworking and loyal warrior. Would it be like a family secret? Or something that the clans were now aware of?

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice

Old Today, 04:20 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Hey!

I love that idea! It plays into Acorn’s personality well too - maybe his aunt dropping off a kit in another clan is one of the things that spurs him into being such a hardworking and loyal warrior. Would it be like a family secret? Or something that the clans were now aware of?

You could choose which but I though it would be fun if it was more of a secret
Old Today, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
You could choose which but I though it would be fun if it was more of a secret
Okay that’s what I assumed too! Like he doesn’t find out until he sees her at a Gathering and starts putting the pieces together.