Default Re: Queen of Mothers [Twilightstar Litter Applications]

Placeholder

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

placeholdeth

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

★Cloverkit★
˚The reserved˚

•Information•

✰Name[s]✰
Cloverkit, Cloverpaw (future), Cloversun (future)

✰Gender + Pronouns✰
AFAB
Will really struggle with gender throughout their life but will ultimately realize they are transgender

✰Appearance✰
Clover kit will be a large, lilac-silver she-cat with faded tabby stripes and soft green eyes.

✰Personality✰
Cloverkit will be shy and nonverbal as a kit. She is terrified of speaking but has an intelligence like no other. She is sweet and sensitive. As she grows up she will either gain or loose confidence in herself.

✰Mentions✰
@Moonraven

Last edited by Crazyy_wildcard; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

I mean… c’mon… i really shouldn’t man

screw it; smacking down a placeholder

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Silverkit -> Silverpaw -> Silverlily
Appearance: pretty, slender pale silver tabby she-cat with bright green eyes

Personality: she will start out quiet and shy and then become more bubbly and social as she grows older, idolizing her mother and wanting to be like her (or who/how her mother is in her eyes)
Mention: @Moonraven

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

I won’t do a placeholder.. but Owlpaw worships the children trust

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

so many new babies
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Old Today, 02:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Rainkit
~All was silent as before – all silent save the dripping rain.~

While the old elders tale says that a litter of silver will have hearts of gold, it seems that this batch may be anything but.
Perhaps it born of their mothers age when having them, perhaps their odd upbringing, or perhaps something else hitherto unknown, but Rainkit is no exception to the trend.

In kithood she is, by all accounts, a gentle, calm, and well behaved kitten not eager to shine among her clan but also not prone to outbursts and trouble. Early training and tasks are handled with a grace of one naturally skills and early predictions Rainkit will grow to be a credit to her clan. ...But for once aspect.

Dealing with others is an..... ordeal.

While the direct cause will never be pinned down and due to a sad lack of licensed psychiatrists in windclan a diagnosis is even further out of reach the correct term is either severely low empathy autism or psychopathy, both a from birth explanation of Rainkits struggles. Cats just... arent people to her. At best they are hers, like Leopardsong is her mother and so should be treated well and get to be happy. At worst they are annoyances to be swiftly removed in the hopes that their death might at least provide some fleeting interest.

But generally cats are just.... Set pieces, ones Rainkit will learn need to be influenced (read: manipulated) to not make her life harder. Because that's what mattered, wasnt it? Her life, because only she was 'alive'.

Perhaps a terrifying mindset and one that rings of the darker things to come in Rainkits life, however heres the one thing people tend to forget. Psychopaths are charming.

By the time this girl reaches apprenticeship Rainpaw will have learned from her poor starts in making 'friends' that cats dont react well to her true thoughts. And with no qualms about lying Rainpaw will start to do so, with great effectiveness. This strange kitten will turn into a charming, personable, and accomplished young molly, a credit to her clan and 'loved ones'. Really this change is a good one, Her cats are happier like this and so is she, its for the best.

Oddly despite her hidden mindset being more suited to shadowclan or as a rogue Rainstone will have no desire to leave windclan. She's comfortable here and has put some work into this place, so it'd be a waste to leave her possessions who love her so. It'd be a waste to go, even if she might get in less trouble for the 'incidents' her condition occasionally incurs elsewhere.

Relationships
Leopardsong - My mother though I will pretend to allow her to be shared. She cares for me as I deserve and so will be treated well as she deserves for this. I think she of all cats I love as much as Im capable of it, but that doesnt mean I wont strive to be her favorite above the rest.
Twilightstar - I like the idea of being her kit, a great leader bearing me but.... I dont care about her. She's amusing if Im being gracious but otherwise a nothing cat, especially compared with those around her.
Leechscar - Now this one is interesting. He is strong and complex but strikes me as emotionally vulnerable to Twilightstar which is funny. I want him to be one of Mine, so until that time comes and he gets to be rewarded by my care in turn he is a Task.
Dreamlight - Boring. Just.... Dull and boring. She does nothing and is nothing and strikes me as only in the clan by grace of Twilightstar, which is a weak position to hold. To be ignored unless a miracle happens to make her of note.
Beastspark - ..... He should adore his children and me enough to join and be apart of our lives and yet that he doesnt isnt as irritating to me as it could be. Perhaps I subconsciously recognize something of note in him. To examine further but not one of Mine.
Littermates - Mine all of them Mine unless they prove exceptionally annoying. I will make sure they do well in life and care for them, as they deserve, but should my efforts not be reciprocated.... Im not sure how I'd handle it.

Potential Plots
  • Should Bravekit be accepted as well her eventual betrayal will not be taken well. How dare one of Rainkits siblings leave her?! This event will prompt a vengeful rage the likes of which no one would expect of Rainkit from her persona, and while Bravekit might hold no hatred for her kin the same cannot be said in reverse. Rainkit will violently haunt her siblings pawsteps forever as a reminder that even for a distanced family betrayal will not be tolerated.
  • One could describe Rainkit as a lazy genius, naturally skilled but with no desire to stand out, an aspect that will likely irritate her mentor. Ive got a couple of specifics in mind Id approach later but depending on their influence Rainkit will either learn that shining gets her the attention she wants or that the effort isnt worth it, effecting her involvement in the clan.
  • Boredom in a person with low empathy or regard for life is an issue, and will be the case in Rainkit! The incidents will be small and oft hard to link to Rainkit but her paws will be introducing some variety to windclan, be that by inciting fights or by creating new activities to spice up one day. Whatever stops the boredom.
  • Kithood will be a struggle as stated. Rainkit wont mesh well with others, frightening them or making them uncomfortable not knowing whats 'appropriate' this means there will be spats until she learns espcecially since loud/sudden/overwhelming/bad noises and lights will be met with immediate outbursts. However after this stage it will be near impossible to tell shes anything but a graceful calm charismatic young molly.
  • Possessive over those deemed hers while Rainkit will not really care about their turmoils it will very much seem like she does for one reason. Rainkit will learn young that things go best for her when Her cats are happy and so will act brutally in favor of them. This might become an issue when minor spats and break ups are treated the same as actual violent attacks however.
  • Stars thank that Rainkit inherited Twilightstars old laziness so that her warped morals seldom effects the real world given shes too comfy to bother most of the time. Those few times though......

Last edited by Rani; Today at 03:54 AM.
Old Today, 04:08 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice