by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:27 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

@Morrigan @Idiotic.Bean101

Willowtail waited for her clanmates. The apprentice sized warrior hoped they wouldn't pass her off as an apprentice and search for her

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"8...9...10." Floodsight completed the counting together with the molly. The laboured breathing had stopped and it brought a little peace to Floodsight's mind. Good, good... At least, we are all calm now. There probably were thoughts still running in the young warrior's mind, but it would do her some good to get some rest. Afterall, they still have a lot of work to be done if they want to get back. Floodsight gently flicked her tail in the direction of where the other cats are now resting. The sooner Willowtail could settle down, the more energy she'll have tomorrow. Only then would she able to look after her siblings with a clear mind.

"Here, let's get you to sleep." Floodsight offered. Everyone must've been tired, and Floodsight doubted the young warrior would feel different. Sleep first, thoughts later. The pale molly hoped Willowtail would agree with her reasonings. "If you need anything. Anything at all, call me...yeah?"

Floodsight had wanted to hopefully be a support pillar for the young warrior with a huge reasonability to her sibling. If she could just alleviate that, just a little bit, Floodsight would be relieved.

< time skip from the reply above >

Just as she had the chance to lay her head on her paws, Floodsight could hear little footsteps padding around. Whatever, it probably didn't concern her. If it was any lighter, she'd assumed kits were running around and potential out of the den. But this was definitely not a kit and they probably had the ability to take care of themselves. The paw steps became louder, before suddenly. Floodsight! Floodsight, lady~!!

'Hah...' Floodsight heaved a quiet sigh mentally. That's right, she had an apprentice now. As glad as she was to have this opportunity, does this furball not know it is the middle of the night? With an open air den, a little kit could be awoken by his loud voice. Floodsight sat up staring at her apprentice with dim glowing blue eyes, wondering if she was ever like this as an apprentice. Perhaps that's why Beastflame had to take such a long break. That thought brings amusement to her face.

"Hunting? Outside? Does Fadingstar's word have no meaning to you?" Floodsight quietly scolded the apprentice, who may have missed Fadingstar's entire announcement. Her voice was calm and slow, but there's a slight disappointment in her tone. Floodsight wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Not even if this apprentice puts on the saddest, most pitiful face, would Floodsight allow him to step a pawstep out of the boundaries Fadingstar had set. "What happen to your promise when he made you apprentice?"

Enough, it wasn't time the scold the little one. Floodsight's solid lecturing was probably an inheritance she got from her own mentor. Not mean, just nonchalant and to the point. Impressions were bad enough at first. Floodsight could understand the apprentice's struggle and she could definitely hear the desperation in his voice. He had really wanted an escape card. Probably due to his frustrations of finally getting out of the nursery only to land his paws in an abandoned two-leg nest. He was an energetic cat, she would have to give him that. But now wasn't the time. Floodsight flicked her long tail to the side, pointing to a quiet corner of the twoleg den where cool air circulates in from. "Nevermind that. I understand your frustration, you don't like this place. But its safe inside, no twolegs around." (Mind Reader activated)

'At least, Aspenpaw didn't come for small talk...' Floodsight hated those, never knowing what to say. Instructions and answers are the easiest replies Floodsight could give. Floodsight padded around the vicinity double checking for pointy sharp objects. (Glass) The Lionhearts probably checked beforehand, but Floodsight want to make sure. Those things could be as clear as calm water but as deadly as a claw when not careful. After confirming there aren't any, Floodsight nods to Aspenpaw. "How about some quiet stalking training?"

Hopefully this gets his mind off of things, and keeps him occupied until he is tired enough to rest. Some quiet activity, not disturbing to others and perfectly fine to practice within the twoleg den. A little different of an environment to the soft forest floors, but he'll have to learn to adapt to changes. "If there's any questions, ask away. Remember, quietly."
Willowtail shook gently with her shouts. Standing up and gently stretching as she was led to the other cats resting, Willowtail gently pressed her muzzle to Floodsight's cheek. A rare gesture of great gratitude. "Thank you...... I'm sorry I was such a hassle." Willowtail meowed gently, her eyes a bit worried. hearing Floodsight allow her to come to the warrior if needing anything else, Willowtail seemed to relax a bit, "Thank you so much......" Willowtail meowed sincerely, her eyes having a gentle new flame in them.

Willowtail padded off to go rest, yawning widely as she settled next to Stagheart whom Daisykit had cuddled up with, curling her tail around Daisykit, Willowtail licked Stagheart's ear to let him know she was there, looking gratefully at Floodsight once more, she gave a small yet meaningful glance at Daisykit. Hoping the warrior would understand she was thanking her for not only helping her, but also offering to check the nursery and such. Willowtail rested her head on Stagheart's back, closing her eyes softly

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Softpaw raced over to Duskleaf, skidding to a halt. "Hi Mr. Duskleaf.. Heroneye is my mentor, do you think I can go with her?' She asked
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had just finished announcing the patrols when he noticed a young cat dashing towards him rapidly. Oh, it was Softpaw, it took him a moment to recognise her but did eventually. He thought for a moment before answering the question. Initially he hadn’t been wanting apprentices to go on these patrols, but eventually came to the decision to bring his own apprentices with him, so he decided it should be alright for Softpaw to go with Heroneye’s patrol if the Lionheart was alright with it.

"I wouldn’t have a problem with it, if Heroneye's okay with it, you're welcome to go."

[I’ll respond to you about the other patrol right now before I get too tired again]

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

The Lionheart nodded in response to Duskleaf's call, padding up to the group. "Alright, Pebblesplash, Floodsight," He meowed with a flick of his tail, signaling them to follow. "We are not to engage if we see any other Clans, understood?" His tone was firm as he stared at the two warriors accompanying him, but even he couldn't hide the slight lift of his hackles at the thought of running into another Clan on RiverClan's rightful territory. "Let's go."

( @Dakotaa | @goodacacia )

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw scampered up to his mentor and fellow apprentice as he was called, paws prickling with excitement. Their old home! It was good to be back. Now he could learn what it was like to be a real RiverClan cat in real RiverClan territory. Was that an odd way to think about it? He didn't care. He was just ready to go. "Here."

( @Concorde | @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

--------------------

It was time go reclaim their borders.
That was good, at least.
Looks like she was being sent to Saltmeadow Marsh with Willowtail and Falconflight.

As she approached, she noticed Willowtail was already present.
She gave a short nod to the other cat, before turning to wait on Falconflight.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - @Morrigan

-------------------

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
18/100

--------------------

Wait, he was going?
Okay, it's fine.
It's fine.
He'll be with Riftpaw and Duskleaf.
He knows them.

He padded over to his mentor.

@Concorde - @TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs, im forgetful and it would help a lot <33
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep
97 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep lounged in the shadowed corner of the abandoned Twoleg den, his once-mighty frame now a collection of old wounds and weary bones. The place, with its cracked walls and dusty corners, was a stark contrast to the bustling clan life he so skillfully manipulated from the shadows. His fur, a patchwork of grays and browns, was matted with dust, but his eyes, sharp and calculating, remained as keen as ever.

The sounds of the younger cats outside, their chatter and laughter, reached his ears, and Twigstep's whiskers twitched with a smirk. He could see the seeds of dissent and weakness in their youthful exuberance. To him, it was an opportunity—an opening to sow the seeds of his own designs.

Listen to them,” he said softly to himself, though his voice carried a faint edge of malice. “So full of themselves, so blind to the fragility of their position. They think their days of peace will last forever.”

Twigstep shifted slightly, eyes glinting with a scheming light as he contemplated the younger generation’s naiveté. The crumbling den was his sanctuary, a place where he could plot and scheme away from prying eyes. He had seen leaders come and go, and he knew that the clan’s current ease was just a temporary phase. To him, it was a chance to manipulate and position himself for when the inevitable upheaval came.

They need guidance,” he murmured, his voice a silky thread of persuasion. “If only they knew how to listen, how to harness their potential. They would be stronger, more formidable. Perhaps if I were to offer them a bit of ‘wisdom,’ they might come to see things my way.”

Twigstep settled deeper into his nest of debris, his mind already weaving strategies and subtle manipulations. The clan’s future was uncertain, but he intended to shape it according to his own desires, waiting patiently in his abandoned den for the perfect moment to exert his influence and turn the tide in his favor.

OPEN
Jigglekit
He/Him, RiverClan

Jigglekit was lonely. Though he didn't know why. He was a fun-loving, handsome young tom... who wouldn't want to be friends with him?

Jigglekit sighed.
"I guess I'll have to find a friend?"

Jigglekit started his search. He glanced at a group of kits playing nearby.
"Well..." He stepped towards them, then quickly changed his mind.

"I don't want to be a bother."

He decided he'll have to look elsewhere.

Jigglekit watched a group of warriors, all talking, not a care in the world. He concluded he shouldn't interrupt.

Just when he thought all hope in making a friend was lost... he spotted Twigstep. Alone.

Jigglekit came to a realization. The whole time he was looking for friends within a group, when he should have been looking at cats who were also alone.

Jigglekit contemplated approaching the elder. I mean Twigstep wasn't much to look at. He was grumpy. And even though he wouldn't admit it, Jigglekit was quite frightened by his piercing eyes that still shone of youth.

He remained torn. Approach the elder, or spend the afternoon alone?

He made up his mind, and hesitantly advanced towards the elder.

Jigglekit prodded his nestled figure.

"Er- hi?"
[Open!]

Last edited by passengerprincess; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had just finished announcing the patrols when he noticed a young cat dashing towards him rapidly. Oh, it was Softpaw, it took him a moment to recognise her but did eventually. He thought for a moment before answering the question. Initially he hadn’t been wanting apprentices to go on these patrols, but eventually came to the decision to bring his own apprentices with him, so he decided it should be alright for Softpaw to go with Heroneye’s patrol if the Lionheart was alright with it.

"I wouldn’t have a problem with it, if Heroneye's okay with it, you're welcome to go."

[I’ll respond to you about the other patrol right now before I get too tired again]
(ofc ty hehe)

Softpaw looked at Duskleaf with shining eyes. "Thank you!"

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

So, this was it. Time to finally remark RiverClan's borders. Heroneye thought she would be more nervous, but she actually felt rather calm. No matter. She would simply do her best to avoid trouble; that was all she really could do, after all.

"Wisteriawren, Sunsetgleam, I'm over here," she called in a neutral tone. She was also getting used to actually leading patrols, and generally being in more leadership positions... Hopefully, that would become easier with time.

( @Rose ; @Minkuu )
Softpaw skidded over to her mentor. "Duskleaf said I can join you if it's ok with you! Pleaseeeeee?" Softpaw asked, she seemed a bit more hyper than usual but. Softpaw's green eyes glowed with unmistakable excitement and curiosity. Softpaw flattened her ears and composed herself, "Sorry, just got done playing so i'm still hyper." Softpaw mewed nervously.

@Rose
@Minkuu

lio lurked here

Old Today, 02:28 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 14 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

Patrol. To the Sleepy Thicket. Seems like they were taking back the territory now. And if there were any other cats there from the other three clans, the patrol would simply drive them away. Sunsetgleam was quick to get on their paws and walk towards where Heroneye called to them. The tabby stopped between their steps when the white furred apprentice skidded towards the Lionheart, asking if she could join them on their patrol. They resumed the moving of their paws, reaching the two before dipping their head in respect towards Heroneye and turned to Softpaw, giving her a smile "Nothing wrong with being excited"

Wisteriawren. Last they interacted with a she-cat she was lying on the ground soaked in rain. They never got an answer when they asked if she was okay; so is she okay now..?
[ @Fits - Heron ] [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Soft ] [ @Rose - Wisteria ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 02:28 AM.