Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ooble
Today 12:04 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Write-a-story
Yesterday 11:52 PM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Antpaw needs training and...
Last post by nyme
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way through the territory with Willowtail and Softpaw, Duskleaf was walking slowly and looking around at his surroundings. He wouldn’t be sad to see the back of this place, that’s for sure. Not that it was a bad place, but it wasn’t home. Okay now marigold, Duskleaf remembered the orangish flower from previous herb patrols and Berrypaw showing it before sending out the patrol. Even if he knew what the plant looked like, Duskleaf had realised from the sample Berrypaw had shown that he didn’t need to bring the entire root of the plant as well like he did last time.

"There's some marigold over there!" He declared as a patch of it caught his eye, making his way over, he examined the plant before lowering his head and carefully picking some. This time, he only took the stem and flower, not the entire plant down to the roots like before.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way through the territory with Willowtail and Softpaw, Duskleaf was walking slowly and looking around at his surroundings. He wouldn’t be sad to see the back of this place, that’s for sure. Not that it was a bad place, but it wasn’t home. Okay now marigold, Duskleaf remembered the orangish flower from previous herb patrols and Berrypaw showing it before sending out the patrol. Even if he knew what the plant looked like, Duskleaf had realised from the sample Berrypaw had shown that he didn’t need to bring the entire root of the plant as well like he did last time.

"There's some marigold over there!" He declared as a patch of it caught his eye, making his way over, he examined the plant before lowering his head and carefully picking some. This time, he only took the stem and flower, not the entire plant down to the roots like before.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Willowtail followed behind with her cousin. Seeing and hearing Duskleaf declare he found some, Willowtail gave a gentle purr, "Great. My sister will be pleased." Willowtail purred, padding over with Softpaw to help collect it.

Softpaw followed and listened, racing over and skidding to a halt, "Oh oh oh! I wanna get some!" Softpaw purred, grabbing some, a bit far down as she yanked the flower off, pinning her ears in apologies when Willowtail threw her a small look

Willowtail plus 3 marigold

Softpaw plus 2 1/2 marigold

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3