Today 10:04 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 10:01 PM

Old Today, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Maplekit looked around. Wow! It got crowded fast! I see maggotkit....I wonder if Fallenkit will come. @nyme @Crown_Sage ( if you guys wanna interact)
Old Today, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"What was that for?" Bouncepaw glares at Daffodilpaw. He shakes off the rest of the sleepiness off his body before he prods her in return with his hind leg.

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
"Ow! Hey!" Daffodilpaw hissed under her breath. "I was just trying to help furball." She mumbled batting his ear gently with a paw. "I didn't want you to miss the meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
Quailpaw!
WindClan Apprentice • 20/100
She-cat • She/Her • 6 moons
Just a few days ago, I thought I was the best. Now I know how horrible I truly am.
A dark brown she with dark beige circles on her cheeks and gold-yellow eyes. Has a newly clawed-up back and a ripped ear.

|~~~~~~~~~|
The scarred up Quailpaw trotted up to the meeting area and sat down. She realized Daffodilpaw was nearby. Should I say something? Will she mention the scars, or the nursery, or-- whatever?!
She still hadn't gone to the medicine den to treat her wounds. Her back, her ear--it was starting to hurt again. Just ignore it. You'll be fine.
But I probably should apologize, huh? But how?

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
Daffodilpaw turned to groom her fur a little so it wasn't so messy during the meeting. As she looked up she saw Quailpaw sitting closeby, and immediately felt a ripple of displeasure run through her pelt. She turned her attention back to Twilightstar, but then...wait...was that? Daffodilpaw turned her eyes back on Quailpaw in one sharp turn. Is Quailpaw...injured?? Daffodilpaw looked around her to make sure nocat was watching her before she got and carefully slinked over to Quailpaw, eyes alight with concern.

"Quailpaw! What in StarClan's name happened to you?" She asked in a hushed, concerned voice. "Have you had those looked at? If not you need to get treatment right away!"

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 07:52 PM.
Old Today, 08:07 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Watertail padded forward, Sweetkit was to young to join.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Whatever-what in Starclan?" Bouncepaw immediately snaps out of his sleepiness and his eyes grow wide as he looks at Quailpaw. "You look like you've been in a fight to the death against a cat," He remarks, both worried and in awe. He never had the guts to be able to battle like that. How cool.

"You should go get your injuries checked, you'll be a nuisance just standing around whimpering in pain." The sentence came out harsher than he would have liked, but Bouncepaw carries on anyway. Better this than to have Daffodilpaw tease him about getting worried over a she-cat. Which, by the way, he wasn't, this was just normal behavior for clanmates.

"I'll take you to the medicine cat den. Daffodilpaw, tell me about the announcements later." Bouncepaw meows. He was not going to take a refusal on this, Quailpaw was going to get healed whether she wanted to or not.

Tags:
@Honey_Dreamz /Quailpaw
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 08:14 PM.
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Bluestrike and Fallenkit padded over.
Old Today, 08:39 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw and Ashcloud walked over, both vaguely interested.
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunpaw

'The Feline Hand Grenade'

19 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

WindClan apprentice (demoted)

Sunpaw made his way over to the Galewood, interested to see what was going on.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 08:55 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw wasn't asleep he hadn't managed to sleep well since Bravebird died. Sure Bravebird and him weren't the closest but she had saved him as a kit from a hawk. As he got up he would look at his scar with a solemn look even if Bravebird was gone this scar in a way it was a reminder of her bravery no pun intended. Lightningpaw wished he could've been able to learn from the Warrior she likely could've taught him much. Lightningpaw would sigh as he walked out he saw Barleypaw he thought about approaching her but he wasn't sure if the she-cat wanted to be bothered at the moment. @Madelaine - Barleypaw (Would you be okay if they talked a bit?)

----

Twigleg would pad out of the Warriors Den grumbling to himself as he was grumpy normally but being disturbed from his sleep had made him even grumpier. The unkempt short haired brown cat with thin legs and lankthy build and long tail would sit right outside the Warriors Den so that he could go back to sleep as soon as he could.
Old Today, 09:11 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Birchpaw
He/Him / Apprentice / 7M / WC

---

The large fluffy tom blearily came out of the apprentices den, yawning widely. It was late... but he would come anytime Twilightstar called. He curled into a loaf, keeping his paws tucked and his tail curled around him. His eyes stayed open, even though his body begged them to be closed.

[ open, but the boy be tired ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 09:23 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 53 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Sleep was a rare thing, these days. Even before... even... it had been hard to sleep for a while, and that's all there was to say about it. Hawkfur would lay in his nest and stare at the wall, at.... and pray to StarClan that tomorrow brought something good. But for the past three days, those prayers had disappeared. Hawkfur barely had the energy to interact with his beloved sons and daughter let alone pray for something that would never happen.

Based on how many cats were in the clearing when Hawkfur pushed himself out of the warrior's den, ragged russet pelt washed out by the moonlight, several other cats were having trouble sleeping too. Hawkfur wanted nothing more than to skip this meeting entirely, but like many of the cats present, he knew that this was likely the meeting where the deputy would be announced. Pain lanced through Hawkfur's chest, so severely that he swayed, at the thought of Fallownose and Bravebird. About how much Bravebird wanted to be deputy when they were together. It almost felt like a cruelty on Twilightstar's part, having waited until now to tell the clan. Until just after she---But even if Hawkfur's disgust was warranted--which it was not--he didn't have the function to do anything with it. Behind his sorrow, Hawkfur understood Twilightstar was grieving too, and choosing someone to replace a lifelong friend was an impossible task.

The tabby tom's face was the picture of exhausted apathy, his dull eyes fixed straight ahead, fur ruffled from laying in his nest just previously.

A familiar, comforting presence settled against his side, and Hawkfur felt some of the grief lift away and settle over the shoulder of his best friend, like a giant wing of sorrow. But it was one they bore together. Hawkfur leaned into Crowtooth's side, not saying anything but making it clear that the skunk-striped tom's presence was welcome and appreciated.

Another familiar presence came up next to the pair, and Hawkfur slid his gaze to meet Lightningstorm's small frame. Usually, the awkward tom would give her a toothy grin, but today he merely blinked slowly at her, welcoming her to the group. Hawkfur didn't blame Lightningstorm in the slightest. She had done everything she needed to and beyond, had prepared him and Bravebird for this eventuality. All the while relying on an incomplete memory, having no idea her ties to the cats she treated, to the kits that looked just like her and her mate.

Losing the memory of your darling kits and the chance you had at building a relationship with them. While Hawkfur might have been swallowed by grief, he knew that he would never, ever trade his fatherhood for anything. He could not imagine that sort of pain. That was the ultimate agony that would shatter him into irreparable pieces. Lightningstorm carried that, deep within her, and never faltered. So Hawkfur remained intact for his kits. For Crowtooth, who was strong and dependable even through his grief. For Lightningstorm, who did everything she could just because she was genuinely good. He remained intact, even if he wanted nothing more than to crumble into ashes and drift away.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:28 PM.