Today 10:13 PM
Summer Bingo Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:06 PM

Old Today, 09:16 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rainingpaw walked into the makeshift nursery. Bravebolt walked just behind her Nutkit directly beside him. She watched Bravebolt leave and she helped Nutkit make his nest. After making sure he was comfortable she joined the rest of the apprentices.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:59 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 02:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail nodded vigorously, heaving with her stressed and labored breathing. Willowtail nodded gently, her tail flicking starting to calm as she murmured the numbers. "1....2...3..."

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"8...9...10." Floodsight completed the counting together with the molly. The laboured breathing had stopped and it brought a little peace to Floodsight's mind. Good, good... At least, we are all calm now. There probably were thoughts still running in the young warrior's mind, but it would do her some good to get some rest. Afterall, they still have a lot of work to be done if they want to get back. Floodsight gently flicked her tail in the direction of where the other cats are now resting. The sooner Willowtail could settle down, the more energy she'll have tomorrow. Only then would she able to look after her siblings with a clear mind.

"Here, let's get you to sleep." Floodsight offered. Everyone must've been tired, and Floodsight doubted the young warrior would feel different. Sleep first, thoughts later. The pale molly hoped Willowtail would agree with her reasonings. "If you need anything. Anything at all, call me...yeah?"

Floodsight had wanted to hopefully be a support pillar for the young warrior with a huge reasonability to her sibling. If she could just alleviate that, just a little bit, Floodsight would be relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
< time skip from the reply above >

Just as she had the chance to lay her head on her paws, Floodsight could hear little footsteps padding around. Whatever, it probably didn't concern her. If it was any lighter, she'd assumed kits were running around and potential out of the den. But this was definitely not a kit and they probably had the ability to take care of themselves. The paw steps became louder, before suddenly. Floodsight! Floodsight, lady~!!

'Hah...' Floodsight heaved a quiet sigh mentally. That's right, she had an apprentice now. As glad as she was to have this opportunity, does this furball not know it is the middle of the night? With an open air den, a little kit could be awoken by his loud voice. Floodsight sat up staring at her apprentice with dim glowing blue eyes, wondering if she was ever like this as an apprentice. Perhaps that's why Beastflame had to take such a long break. That thought brings amusement to her face.

"Hunting? Outside? Does Fadingstar's word have no meaning to you?" Floodsight quietly scolded the apprentice, who may have missed Fadingstar's entire announcement. Her voice was calm and slow, but there's a slight disappointment in her tone. Floodsight wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Not even if this apprentice puts on the saddest, most pitiful face, would Floodsight allow him to step a pawstep out of the boundaries Fadingstar had set. "What happen to your promise when he made you apprentice?"

Enough, it wasn't time the scold the little one. Floodsight's solid lecturing was probably an inheritance she got from her own mentor. Not mean, just nonchalant and to the point. Impressions were bad enough at first. Floodsight could understand the apprentice's struggle and she could definitely hear the desperation in his voice. He had really wanted an escape card. Probably due to his frustrations of finally getting out of the nursery only to land his paws in an abandoned two-leg nest. He was an energetic cat, she would have to give him that. But now wasn't the time. Floodsight flicked her long tail to the side, pointing to a quiet corner of the twoleg den where cool air circulates in from. "Nevermind that. I understand your frustration, you don't like this place. But its safe inside, no twolegs around." (Mind Reader activated)

'At least, Aspenpaw didn't come for small talk...' Floodsight hated those, never knowing what to say. Instructions and answers are the easiest replies Floodsight could give. Floodsight padded around the vicinity double checking for pointy sharp objects. (Glass) The Lionhearts probably checked beforehand, but Floodsight want to make sure. Those things could be as clear as calm water but as deadly as a claw when not careful. After confirming there aren't any, Floodsight nods to Aspenpaw. "How about some quiet stalking training?"

Hopefully this gets his mind off of things, and keeps him occupied until he is tired enough to rest. Some quiet activity, not disturbing to others and perfectly fine to practice within the twoleg den. A little different of an environment to the soft forest floors, but he'll have to learn to adapt to changes. "If there's any questions, ask away. Remember, quietly."

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 02:47 PM.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Dawnripple gazed up at the Abandoned twoleg nest. one step closer to home. the place they were driven out of. the last place she had seen a real battle...
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old Today, 05:41 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
"I..." She tries to think, to make sense of why any of these cats might still want to help the other clans, but she just can't. "I don't know. Maybe they just want things to feel normal, like we can just go back and be all sweet and it'll be like nothing bad ever happened. Or maybe they're scared and they think we need to be ready to make nice or else. I don't think we owe them that, though. Not even in special cases. They didn't give us any special cases. We all had to pay."

Which, fine. Whatever. There's no undoing that, and Salamanderpaw knows it. But moving forward she's gonna be a real big fan of not sticking their necks out for any other clan's sake, and even if they're supposed to make exceptions for particular instances—children, cats suffering extreme violence—, Salamanderpaw will hear none of it. No such exemptions had been made two moons ago. Riverclan's young and their battle-beaten had both been chased out of their home.

So those other guys can kick rocks. Riverclan doesn't need them.

Salamanderpaw is quiet for a while, all vented out. Aspenpaw's frustrations mirror her own, and she just doesn't know what to do with the awful pit sitting in her chest, the one that hasn't been dislodged by all the commiserating. It's good to know she has a denmate with similar opinions as hers—relieving even—but the deep ache of knowing there'll be no true opportunity for revenge, and that any shots they could take now might just make everything worse, has her restless in ways she doesn't know how to remedy. Well, besides clawing up some monster hides, but again: that's not likely to happen any time soon. Not even if she wishes for it real hard. Ugh. Surely just one little warband sent out to rattle the borders now-right-now and chase out any lingering scum now-now-now would be okay...surely.......probably not.

Training is a much appreciated segue. Salamanderpaw perks up like a dog. "Oh! Not yet, no, but I bet he just wanted to wait until we were someplace a little more stable. Probably, we'll get started while we're here. He's soooo—!" Someone's just beside herself with hero worship. It won't last, but while it does, Salamanderpaw is happy to chatter anyone's ear off about her mentor. "Did you know badgers got his eye? That's so cool. Fighting badgers I mean, not losing eyes, but losing eyes is cool if it was to badgers. Hey, which eye do you think is worse to lose??" She takes a moment, shutting one—spinning—and then shutting the other—and spinning. She...can't tell. Seems like a loss of either might be equally detrimental.

"Hey, once Floodsight shows you how to hit, and once Beastflame shows me, I wanna fight." Salamanderpaw announces, baring a pointy grin. "Like, a spar, okay?"

@burntToast ; ASPENPAW

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 05:42 PM.
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way to stand at the entrance to the old abandoned twoleg den, Duskleaf turned to look towards the territory. Even if for the moment RiverClan weren’t going to back to stay in their old camp, if they didn’t at least mark the borders again, perhaps the other clans wouldn’t realise they’d returned? And if the other clans didn’t know, they could potentially still be on RiverClan territory. That thought was perhaps the most infuriating thing, the idea of these strange cats, no, enemy cats in RiverClan's home. If anything, he really just wanted to make sure they knew now it was time to leave.

"Right, I'll be sendin' patrols to reclaim our territory, landmarks and borders and the like!" Duskleaf shouted, his eyes scanning the nearby area to see who to call. "This is important, so if I call your name, I need you to show up as quickly as possible."

IMPORTANT: BORDER AND TERRITORY PATROLS

"Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper , you’ve got two here but I didn’t want to ping twice), please take Larkwing ( @Neptune. ) and Irisfrost ( @kittycatburmise ) to Smallpines to remark the border, thanks." Since this was the first round of patrols, he decided to send a Lionheart on each one.

"Seabreeze ( @Oliver ), please take Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ) and Adderstrike ( @Fish ) to remark the border over at Sedgewater Valley, thanks!"

"Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 , you've got two as well but I didn’t want to double ping), please take Falconflight ( @Morrigan ) and Willowtail ( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ) o'er to Saltmeadow Marsh, thanks!"

Right, with the borders dealt with, he could now focus on taking back the landmarks in RiverClan territory.

"Brokenstream ( @TanghuluCat , you've got two as well but I again didn’t want to double ping), please take Pebblesplash ( @Dakotaa ) and Floodsight ( @goodacacia ) to Lionsbeach and remark that too, thanks."

"Heroneye ( @Fits ), could you take Wisteriawren ( @Rose ) and Sunsetgleam ( @Minkuu ) to remark Sleepy Thicket? Thanks."

"Goldfish ( @Blaaze ), could you take Mudsmoke ( @burntToast ) and Deerspark ( @/Marigoldwhisper ) o'er to Haven Springs and remark there? Thanks."

"Riftpaw ( @/TanghuluCat ) and Beaverpaw ( @/Idiotic.Bean101 ), you can come with me to Rugged Range." Duskleaf hadn’t really been wanting to send apprentices on these patrols, but he figured it should be fine if he took his apprentices to Rugged Range since it was a decent bit out the way of everything.

"Lastly, Wormbite ( @wolfie ), if you don’t mind taking Rowanmane ( @Rowan ) and Garlicfish ( @HerbalTea ) around the Territory and leaving scent markers in different places? Thanks." He'd ran out of Lionhearts to lead the patrols, but Wormbite seemed a capable cat to do the job, after all he had been Head Lionheart in the past. (For this one, each patrol member should make TWO posts of leaving scent markers in the Territory)

"Right, that's everything. If there’s any bother, come see me about it."

ALL OF THESE PATROLS ARE DUE ON WEDNESDAY THE 21st OF AUGUST AT 23:59 EST, IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION, YOU CAN ASK FOR ONE UP TO THREE DAYS AFTER THE DEADLINE. PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES.

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Concorde; Today at 08:14 PM.
Old Today, 08:26 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

So, this was it. Time to finally remark RiverClan's borders. Heroneye thought she would be more nervous, but she actually felt rather calm. No matter. She would simply do her best to avoid trouble; that was all she really could do, after all.

"Wisteriawren, Sunsetgleam, I'm over here," she called in a neutral tone. She was also getting used to actually leading patrols, and generally being in more leadership positions... Hopefully, that would become easier with time.

( @Rose ; @Minkuu )
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Oliver @Snowyfeather

Adderstrike was giddy. Finally they were going to be able to stick it to all the other clans in someway. Though she didn't actually like the thought of going back to these old lands, she thought it would be better sticking it to them by not ever returning but alas she was not the leader. There was also a simmering annoyance at the thought of all those rogues coming in and trampling all over their lands, stealing their herbs and prey. They had PLENTY on their OWN lands but there was no doubt these spineless cowards stole from them. These things didn't regenrate within two moons, Adderstrike wasn't stupid enough to think that.

Alright maybe she was more annoyed than she thought she really was. Shaking her head to get rid of this thought, she gathered up and waited for Seabreeze and Hollytail to show up. It was nice to be able to see her friend Seabreeze again, they hadn't talked in a little while other than that kit event. Hollytail? She had no clue who that was but it was always nice to meet new cats. "Seabreeze, Hollytail! I'm going to wait for you both right here!" Adderstrike called out before getting comfortable.

Last edited by Fish; Today at 08:37 PM.
Old Today, 09:04 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way to stand at the entrance to the old abandoned twoleg den, Duskleaf turned to look towards the territory. Even if for the moment RiverClan weren’t going to back to stay in their old camp, if they didn’t at least mark the borders again, perhaps the other clans wouldn’t realise they’d returned? And if the other clans didn’t know, they could potentially still be on RiverClan territory. That thought was perhaps the most infuriating thing, the idea of these strange cats, no, enemy cats in RiverClan's home. If anything, he really just wanted to make sure they knew now it was time to leave.

"Right, I'll be sendin' patrols to reclaim our territory, landmarks and borders and the like!" Duskleaf shouted, his eyes scanning the nearby area to see who to call. "This is important, so if I call your name, I need you to show up as quickly as possible."

IMPORTANT: BORDER AND TERRITORY PATROLS

"Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper , you’ve got two here but I didn’t want to ping twice), please take Larkwing ( @Neptune. ) and Irisfrost ( @kittycatburmise ) to Smallpines to remark the border, thanks." Since this was the first round of patrols, he decided to send a Lionheart on each one.

"Seabreeze ( @Oliver ), please take Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ) and Adderstrike ( @Fish ) to remark the border over at Sedgewater Valley, thanks!"

"Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 , you've got two as well but I didn’t want to double ping), please take Falconflight ( @Morrigan ) and Willowtail ( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ) o'er to Saltmeadow Marsh, thanks!"

Right, with the borders dealt with, he could now focus on taking back the landmarks in RiverClan territory.

"Brokenstream ( @TanghuluCat , you've got two as well but I again didn’t want to double ping), please take Pebblesplash ( @Dakotaa ) and Floodsight ( @goodacacia ) to Lionsbeach and remark that too, thanks."

"Heroneye ( @Fits ), could you take Wisteriawren ( @Rose ) and Sunsetgleam ( @Minkuu ) to remark Sleepy Thicket? Thanks."

"Goldfish ( @Blaaze ), could you take Mudsmoke ( @burntToast ) and Deerspark ( @/Marigoldwhisper ) o'er to Haven Springs and remark there? Thanks."

"Riftpaw ( @/TanghuluCat ) and Beaverpaw ( @/Idiotic.Bean101 ), you can come with me to Rugged Range." Duskleaf hadn’t really been wanting to send apprentices on these patrols, but he figured it should be fine if he took his apprentices to Rugged Range since it was a decent bit out the way of everything.

"Lastly, Wormbite ( @wolfie ), if you don’t mind taking Rowanmane ( @Rowan ) and Garlicfish ( @HerbalTea ) around the Territory and leaving scent markers in different places? Thanks." He'd ran out of Lionhearts to lead the patrols, but Wormbite seemed a capable cat to do the job, after all he had been Head Lionheart in the past. (For this one, each patrol member should make TWO posts of leaving scent markers in the Territory)

"Right, that's everything. If there’s any bother, come see me about it."

ALL OF THESE PATROLS ARE DUE ON WEDNESDAY THE 21st OF AUGUST AT 23:59 EST, IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION, YOU CAN ASK FOR ONE UP TO THREE DAYS AFTER THE DEADLINE. PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES.
Softpaw raced over to Duskleaf, skidding to a halt. "Hi Mr. Duskleaf.. Heroneye is my mentor, do you think I can go with her?' She asked

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3