Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[p] mysterious minds tend...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 08:27 AM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 08:25 AM
How the acorn falls
by Luna16
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 08:22 AM
『leaf's mega finder! ★
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:16 AM
Lilith meets a Branch with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 08:14 AM

Old August 5th, 2024, 07:10 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: battle basics - keeping up with jaws and claws [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
59/100
10 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

At Rookfire's praise, Cinderpaw feels her spirits lighten just a little. It was rare anyone said they were proud of her, let alone that she had done a good job, so she soaks it in for a moment, and then gets back to work, heeding the instructions not to go too hard, or else she might risk wrenching a claw.

Eventually, Rookfire called them back to attention and went over the use of teeth. Obviously, the couldn't do so on trees, and Cinderpaw found herself wondering if maybe they would find a rabbit to try on, when the enforcer moved on quickly, demonstrating ducking and weaving, before motioning them all to break into pairs and practice with each other. She was a little startled when another apprentice (Magpiepaw?) insisted they work together like she was a clan leader and expected to have her words followed.

Pursing her lips and narrowing her eyes, Cinderpaw looks Magpiepaw up and down, weighing her options. She could say no, this molly's enthusiasm was already exhausting, and Cinder didn't really like the way she was speaking to her. Although... why should she throw this away? It's not like she would always be able to pick and choose who she fought in battles, so she nods slowly.

"Alright," she signs, "are you striking first, or am I?"

[ @alec || @Marigoldwhisper ]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Whatever looks Cinderpaw gave her completely went right over her head, a bright and mischievous smile being the only thing present on her two toned face. Who strikes first? Boo-hoo, who made those rules anyways? It was so obviously her! Also, in battle would anycat politely ask, "Hey man, can I hit you first? Yeah? Okay, it's gonna hurt-" nocat does that! And if somecat possibly did, they're probably dead right now! So, Magpiepaw didn't respond to Cinderpaw's blatantly stupid and obnoxious question, she just simply swiped at her, raising her paws to her ears and another at her muzzle.

She put enough weight in her hits that if they landed the most her fellow apprentice would feel would be a light sting. Any good cat could handle that. Magpiepaw began to bristle her fur and tense her muscles. There was a fifty-fifty chance of Cinderpaw ducking and immediately launching herself at Magpiepaw, or Cinderpaw sprawling out into oblivion. Either option was fine since Magpiepaw was aware that she'd probably dodge regardless, cause she was just so good at what she did!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old August 5th, 2024, 12:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

LionPaw
LionKit

10 Moons | She/Her | Unknown

ShadowClan Apprentice

___

@alec - RookFire

___

LionPaw stepped back from the tree, listening closely. Ducking.. Hm- Should be easy enough.

She stepped a few tail-lengths away from the other apprentices and started ducking. After a few tries of that she started trying the duck/roll combo.

LionPaw rolled a 10

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old August 9th, 2024, 10:48 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
sharp grey eyes followed magpiepaw as the apprentice strut towards cinderpaw to demand them as her training partner but chose to not interfere, wasnt really his business how they spoke amongst another huh? rookfires roleplayer takes the advice to practice on prey next time, though we will see how well that goes since rook isnt the biggest fan of wasting food. perhaps next time they could combine a hunting lesson with battle training, let them practice their biting and tearing and then somehow not waste the prey whilst also not eating out of camp, though he would have to ask about that again before actually trying. unlike magpiepaw, gutspaw seemed not too happy about being paired up with lionpaw and rookfire could guess why, it was the oldest here, judging by appearance anyway, and probably not too keen on sparring with lionpaw who was far younger than guts itself.
whilst his attention had been on gutspaw and lionpaw being paired up forcefully, magpiepaw seemed to have taken it upon herself to start.
"keep up the good work, you can keep going until you feel secure in the move, then we'll get to proper sparring. since you two-" he nodded in cinderpaws and magpiepaws direction "-seem to work pretty well you'll be paired up to spar as well. gutspaw you are with me, lionpaw with roachflare" this wouldve been far easier if all cats had showed up but he just remembered that roachflare was here, willing and ready to help as well so he wouldnt have to make either of the apprentices wait after all. "gutspaw, dont go easy because this is practice, claws out. ready when you are"

[ @Marigoldwhisper - magpiepaw
@Neptune. - cinderpaw
@wolfie - gutspaw
@Ladiebugg - lionpaw
would be amazing if you had a few sparring posts out until the 24th ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 9th, 2024, 06:09 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
65/100
8 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

[roll to duck: 9 - fail]
She'd been waiting for a verbal answer, and wasn't ready for when Magpiepaw launched herself forward for the attack. As the blows connected with her ear and her muzzle, Cinderpaw's expression contorted into a grimmace of slight pain - nothing awful, but enough to sting. She stumbled backwards, losing her balance over her missing leg, and fell to the ground. Frustrating as it was, she does not allow herself to linger there, and uses that to her advantage. Magpiepaw, from what Cinderpaw could gather so far, was a little cocky, and definitely the type to assume she was victorious without waiting to confirm, so Cinderpaw took longer than necessary getting back to her paws, hoping Magpie might come and pin her, and, if she did, Cinderpaw would try and swipe out with a strong forepaw, attempting to connect with either the apprentice's neck or her muzzle.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - magpie ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 10th, 2024, 02:50 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @alec
Clearly, Lionpaw must have had some bees in her brain if she was ignoring Gutspaw. She just - slashed- at the air. Despite the fact they were supposed to partner up. Gutspaw stared onwards for a few, glare unrelenting before finally it gritted out, "Fine then, " and abruptly turned away from the she-cat. It wasn't even LIKE it had wanted to be partners in the first place.

Irritation flickered through the apprentice's veins like a wildfire, its hunger beginning to build. It was as if an itch had appeared under its skin, leaving a restless energy in its wake. the apprentice tried to use that energy into practicing what Rookfire was talking about. It rolled, and it dodged - pretending as if the air was an attacker. Gutspaw had gotten used to using its imagination.

It didn't satisfy bite.

Thankfully, Rookfire must've decided to take mercy on it as he redirected Lionpaw to Roachflare and it to him. The apprentice approached him, ears perking up curiously. "Claws - out?" It repeated, a bead of apprehension showing on its expression. Oh, abyss damn me.

It was beginning to heavily regret not eating beforepaw. Even the mere idea of smelling blood caused its mouth to salivate. Sure, Rookfire was stronger - more experienced but it knew how to distract him. It only need a split second for the chance to sink its teeth in his flesh, to rip and to tear and to devour.

Gutspaw blinked rapidly, "Er - right. You're the boss, " it murmured, trying to ignore the bile rising in its throat. No, no. It wanted - to train. It was going to finish this blasted session and keep control. It wasn't a monster. it wasn't. it wasn't.

Its claws unsheathed and sliced through the dirt once, twice, three.

Then, the apprentice charged forward at Rookfire - claws outstretched in an attempt to slice through his left shoulder sideways.
⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ [shadow="0.3"]bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @alec
Clearly, Lionpaw must have had some bees in her brain if she was ignoring Gutspaw. She just - slashed- at the air. Despite the fact they were supposed to partner up. Gutspaw stared onwards for a few, glare unrelenting before finally it gritted out, "Fine then, " and abruptly turned away from the she-cat. It wasn't even LIKE it had wanted to be partners in the first place.

Irritation flickered through the apprentice's veins like a wildfire, its hunger beginning to build. It was as if an itch had appeared under its skin, leaving a restless energy in its wake. the apprentice tried to use that energy into practicing what Rookfire was talking about. It rolled, and it dodged - pretending as if the air was an attacker. Gutspaw had gotten used to using its imagination.

It didn't satisfy bite.

Thankfully, Rookfire must've decided to take mercy on it as he redirected Lionpaw to Roachflare and it to him. The apprentice approached him, ears perking up curiously. "Claws - out?" It repeated, a bead of apprehension showing on its expression. Oh, abyss damn me.

It was beginning to heavily regret not eating beforepaw. Even the mere idea of smelling blood caused its mouth to salivate. Sure, Rookfire was stronger - more experienced but it knew how to distract him. It only need a split second for the chance to sink its teeth in his flesh, to rip and to tear and to devour.

Gutspaw blinked rapidly, "Er - right. You're the boss, " it murmured, trying to ignore the bile rising in its throat. No, no. It wanted - to train. It was going to finish this blasted session and keep control. It wasn't a monster. it wasn't. it wasn't.

Its claws unsheathed and sliced through the dirt once, twice, three.

Then, the apprentice charged forward at Rookfire - claws outstretched in an attempt to slice through his left shoulder sideways.
⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ [shadow="0.3"]bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

ROOKFIRE
gutspaw appeared a bit unsure of rookfires offer, hesistant words and briefly appearing to focus on something apart from the task at hand, before finally making a move on rookfire, claws stretched ahead to sink into rooks left shoulder. rookfire rolled to the side, avoiding gutspaws claws, before bouncing back onto his paws and spinning to face the apprentice again. he didnt like waiting for his enemies to attack first, preferring to either strike out of the cover of battle and get the upper hand through distraction, or attack first, but in order to make this training worth the while, he had decided to take on a more passive role. primarily ducking and rolling for now, perhaps some more serious reactions later on. whilst gutspaw wasnt attacking, rookfire, claws sheathed because he wasnt going to be yelled at for hurting children, made his own move, leaping forward and aiming to drag his paw along its side before taking a few quick steps to the side in order to try and avoid another possible attack.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE