Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by Angelia
Today 09:18 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:14 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by idia
Today 09:09 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 09:05 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2024, 09:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren had been strolling along peacefully (or, as at peace as a stressed cat can be) but had stopped a little while back, gaze set in a certain direction of her surroundings. See, a bit further off, the former kittypet could see the distant flickers of fireflies. They were very faint, since the sun was still up, but... fireflies. How she'd loved watching them when she was younger.

So engrossed was she that she didn't even notice the outsider until they were upon her, and Wisteriawren startled, turning towards the orange molly, and now that she wasn't facing away it was evident how scrawny and underfed she appeared. "Oh. Um, hello." Her gaze drifted around uncertainly. "My twolegs... I don't..." The RiverClanner trailed off hesitantly, and then forced herself to relax, a hopeful, friendly smile tipping her mouth upward. "I'm really far from home, you're right, but... I suppose it's nice out here." She hesitated. "Though... I don't think you're supposed to be here." Her attention flitted to a butterfly nearby.

[ @Fish - ??? ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 11th, 2024, 06:19 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren had been strolling along peacefully (or, as at peace as a stressed cat can be) but had stopped a little while back, gaze set in a certain direction of her surroundings. See, a bit further off, the former kittypet could see the distant flickers of fireflies. They were very faint, since the sun was still up, but... fireflies. How she'd loved watching them when she was younger.

So engrossed was she that she didn't even notice the outsider until they were upon her, and Wisteriawren startled, turning towards the orange molly, and now that she wasn't facing away it was evident how scrawny and underfed she appeared. "Oh. Um, hello." Her gaze drifted around uncertainly. "My twolegs... I don't..." The RiverClanner trailed off hesitantly, and then forced herself to relax, a hopeful, friendly smile tipping her mouth upward. "I'm really far from home, you're right, but... I suppose it's nice out here." She hesitated. "Though... I don't think you're supposed to be here." Her attention flitted to a butterfly nearby.

[ @Fish - ??? ]

Ah so she hit the nail dead on the head with this one. She murred in amusement at this. Then she grew a more serious look on her face. "I feel like I'm not really supposed to be anywhere. Can't go back home, can't go forwards." She chuckled softly at how sad that all this sounded but it was true. "Do you feel like you are supposed to be here yourself? You seemed a little stressed darling." The molly asked the other one with an eyebrow raised. Truly this loner had no worries about this warrior starting a fight with her. She just seemed too nice for all that, and it would be pretty rude to attack a partially blind shecat, wouldn't it be? Well some rogues were willing to do that but again, this cat radiated an aura of nice to her. Yet she seemed cagey around the talk of twolegs, did something bad happen between her and the twolegs. If so she would be willing to fight them—If she was the size of one of those big cats she saw permanently frozen to the wall.

Oh yeah that is right, names were never given out. "So what did your twolegs name you,.. or I suppose what name do you call yourself now?" She asked gently before she started to groom her burned shoulder. Her scars seem to get dirty faster than her fur, it was honestly more annoying than the itch they sometimes had.
Old August 11th, 2024, 08:09 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Not Active

———————

Oh boy she had to think about it.
She doesn’t think she would’ve ventured neared water.
So… probably not?

“Yeah, uh, let’s go with basics.” Raccoonsun replied “No swimmy knowledge in this noggin.”

@TanghuluCat

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

"Alright, I can work with that." He said with a nod. "It's like having a new apprentice." He joked, wading into the water until he was about belly deep. "Come on now, it's a little cold, but not too bad." He encouraged the she-cat, tail slapping the surface of the water as a way to beckon her in.

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 11th, 2024, 09:32 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS

-------------------

Raccoonsun nodded.
She could handle being compared to a new apprentice, because when it cam to swimming, she sure felt like one.

She stepped into the water.
Oh, yup, definitely cold.
Yeesh, very cold.

After processing the cold she made her way further into the water.
It felt even colder once it reached her belly.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old August 11th, 2024, 09:36 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

"I'd argue that you've got the hardest part down." He chimed with a purr of amusement, wading even further in until his paws were barely touching the sand. "We'll stay in a more shallow area for now, but I want you to take slow steps forward until all your feet are off the ground, got it?" The tom began to paddle towards the middle of the shallow part of the river. "Don't rush yourself- take your time. But try to paddle out to me when you feel ready."

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 11th, 2024, 09:53 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS

------------------

"Right, okay, yeah." Raccoonsun said, wading further in.
It didn't take long for the bottom to be just out of reach.
Okay, paddling couldn't be that hard.
[Roll=16]
Okay, she was doing pretty okay.
Once she got comfortable enough she paddled toward Brokenstream.

Phew, thankfully she didn't slip and fall face first into the water or something.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old August 11th, 2024, 09:55 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way through the territory with Willowtail and Softpaw, Duskleaf was walking slowly and looking around at his surroundings. He wouldn’t be sad to see the back of this place, that’s for sure. Not that it was a bad place, but it wasn’t home. Okay now marigold, Duskleaf remembered the orangish flower from previous herb patrols and Berrypaw showing it before sending out the patrol. Even if he knew what the plant looked like, Duskleaf had realised from the sample Berrypaw had shown that he didn’t need to bring the entire root of the plant as well like he did last time.

"There's some marigold over there!" He declared as a patch of it caught his eye, making his way over, he examined the plant before lowering his head and carefully picking some. This time, he only took the stem and flower, not the entire plant down to the roots like before.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old August 11th, 2024, 10:13 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Making his way through the territory with Willowtail and Softpaw, Duskleaf was walking slowly and looking around at his surroundings. He wouldn’t be sad to see the back of this place, that’s for sure. Not that it was a bad place, but it wasn’t home. Okay now marigold, Duskleaf remembered the orangish flower from previous herb patrols and Berrypaw showing it before sending out the patrol. Even if he knew what the plant looked like, Duskleaf had realised from the sample Berrypaw had shown that he didn’t need to bring the entire root of the plant as well like he did last time.

"There's some marigold over there!" He declared as a patch of it caught his eye, making his way over, he examined the plant before lowering his head and carefully picking some. This time, he only took the stem and flower, not the entire plant down to the roots like before.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Willowtail followed behind with her cousin. Seeing and hearing Duskleaf declare he found some, Willowtail gave a gentle purr, "Great. My sister will be pleased." Willowtail purred, padding over with Softpaw to help collect it. "There's some over here as well" Willowtail meowed, pointing over to a small patch, "Softpaw take one from over here," She meowed watching her cousin obidient skid over

Softpaw followed and listened, racing over and skidding to a halt, "Oh oh oh! I wanna get some!" Softpaw purred, grabbing some, a bit far down as she yanked the flower off, pinning her ears in apologies when Willowtail threw her a small look

Willowtail plus 3 marigold

Softpaw plus 2 1/2 marigold

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; August 12th, 2024 at 08:31 AM.
Old August 12th, 2024, 07:06 AM
Matching w/ Bean &lt;3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
// RC // WARRIOR *sob* // SHE/HER // 23 MOONS //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE //

[ @Blaaze — Goldfish ]

Redwater looked up. She stared back at Goldfish. The Molly had made the Lionheart team. Red hadn’t. Red doubted that she would be able to be nice to this cat anymore. But she had to. Or else her dream was just a pipe dream. “I-I have an apprentice. Just haven’t seen her in a while.” she murmured, ‘cause her role-player forgot that she had an apprentice *oops*.

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

"Well.." Then Fadingstar began to speak again. Goldfish felt genuinely awful for her even though none of this was her fault. So instead she just kept the one paw resting resting on the felines haunch (she realized she hadnt ever seen a cat with that fur color before, how curious!) As she listened, offering her an empathetic, apologetic glance before looking back up at Fadingstar. Oh, another execution. Juuuust lovely. Disgusting. But itvhad to be done it seemed. Goldfish kept herself focused on that instead of how sorry she felt for this warrior. Goldfish had always wanted to be a lionheart but at least she had become one. Redwater... hadnt. There was always next time! Besides, Goldfish was six moons older than Redwater. Perhaps when she reached this age she would be a lionheart.

As the meeting ended, Goldfish let out a sigh, as though she had been holding her breath. "Now I won't stop you. Let me know if there's any suspicious activity, or anyone else, you know what I mean. See you around." Her voice fell and she lifted her forepaw, grinning at the frline before padding off, tail swishing. Because? SHE WAS A LIONHEART!! I-I mean.. she was a lionheart!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old August 12th, 2024, 10:46 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye gave a tight nod. Floodsight seemed to have taken her warning well and appeared to be exercising caution. Good, Heroneye had zero interest in watching a Clanmate getting kidnapped by a hawk or what have you. She had one thing with which she should have to concern herself with when hunting, and that was being productive. She could at least do that much.

Later, Heroneye blinked at Floodsight's sudden comment. She missed home. Her and everybody else, really. Heroneye too. She was certain they would be returning soon. Somewhat certain, that is. Well, they couldn't just... stay there forever, could they? That was no way for a RiverClan cat to live. Like it or not, they were tethered to the forest. Permanently.

"I doubt it," Heroneye replied, half to herself at that point. "Even during the battle itself, there were warriors from other Clans taking it upon themselves to dismantle our dens. Now that we're gone, there's no reason to hold back--even more so than before." Thinking back to the 3v1 now, it honestly just felt like a dream. It was total insanity, cats from every Clan running and screaming and just tearing each other apart. No, things wouldn't go back to normal so easily, as much as she may have wanted them to.

"Though that isn't to say we'll never recover or be able to return," Heroneye added hastily, realizing how blunt and careless she must have just sounded. "But... I wouldn't be surprised..." She trailed off, her meaning already clear enough. No use dwelling on it anymore.

Finally arriving in a decently fish-able section of the river, Heroneye came to a stop. Flashing Floodsight a glance, she simply said, "We're here."

( @goodacacia )

Last edited by Fits; August 12th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread