Today 01:35 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:26 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream seemed to have a spring in his step as they finally approached the Abandoned Twoleg Den. They were home. Well, almost. His paws anxiously kneaded the ground as he surveyed his Clanmates, checking to see if anyone needed his help after the tiring journey.

( open )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit was lost. Or maybe, that wasn't the proper word, but his mama and siblings weren't around... and mama taught Primrosekit that if he was ever lost then he should sit still until she found him. But he wasn't listening, rather he was being nudged a long by his clan towards... home.At least, that's what the other call it, that's what he has been calling it because that's what he was taught to call it because that's what it was... right? That didn't quite make sense. Though he knew that they were going home, it didn't really feel like it. Primrosekit has never been here before, can you call a place you've never seen home? Maybe. The kit stood in the middle of all his clan, as they all stopped at this strange place. There was a river, like the one in the mountains but calmer. There was a huge weird den thing, people called it a twoleg den.

Primrosekit thought twolegs were bad, so why were they near the den? Was this home? He doesn't think so, but no one was there to tell him. His stormy eyes moved across the space, looking for something. He never did find it, but he did spot Adderkind who was doing... digging? Why was she digging into the den? Primrosekit wasn't sure, but maybe he could help Adderkind, after all the warrior has helped him plenty of times. The kit padded his way over and found a spot beside the warrior and sat back onto his haunches. He carefully lifted his one front paw and pressed it into the wood just like how he saw Adderkind do, but when he lifted it away it was the same. It didn't break and mark like it did for Adderkind.

He tilted his head and looked over at her, watching to see what he was doing wrong for it to not work.

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

You know what? Clawing into this wood was fun, it marked up a lot easier than bark. She got so caught up in this that she didn't even notice Primrosekit at first. When she finally did she let out a little murr in amusement seeing he was copying her. So with that she sat back down and curled her tail around herself. "Are you having fun, Primmy? Digging deep into this wood feels so nice on my claws." Adderstrike said with a soft sweet voice.

Then her eyes lit up as a thought attacked her. Wasn't this kit born in the mountains, and where was their family? A frown raced across her face thinking about this. Adderstrike learned to live without her family and not care since she never truly meet them when she could remember things, so it was almost like they never existed... But Primrosekit was able to remember them. How was he feeling right now? For herself she bore the burdens of sorrow well, but this was just a kit. "Hey Primmy... This is going to be a difficult trek back, would you like me to carry you? You are still small enough that I think I can do it the whole trip." Adderstrike said before thinking that she should say what she was truly feeling. "I know this might be scary given all the other cats that will be there with the other clans but I'll keep you safe and protect you from the baddies." She wasn't sure how well she could hold this promise but Adderstrike wish that she could protect them forever but... She knew better.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

He was more coherent this walk home compared to the walk to the so called home in the mountains. Less pain driving his mind and overwhelming amounts of adrenaline keeping him on his paws while dragging Mudsmoke up the mountain with him. Though he wouldn't say that this was better. He remembered Fadingstar's words, he knows that Fadingstar will not let this go and as much as Seabreeze agreed that this massacre wasn't any better than any of the wrongs that Riverclan's lowest has done, its just... he sighs. No point in getting angry at the other clans. His eyes spotted the lionheart head and Seabreeze swayed his tail lightly before padding over to him.

"Duskleaf." Seabreeze greeted before turning his eyes out towards where their territory was just in their paws' reach. It was so close and yet, the closer they padded the more stressed... hell even scared, Seabreeze became. What if this was just some sick joke to the others? That they lay in wait in their territory waiting for them to try and return home only to finish the job. Because that's all that Riverclan is to the other clans, one huge sick pathetic joke. The feline couldn't help the glare on his face as he thought about it. "Is it pathetic that I'm almost scared to return?" Seabreeze asked Duskleaf in a moment of unthoughtful, but vulnerable, -ness.

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf was still thinking about the cats who'd driven RiverClan from their home and how justice would eventually be done, when he noticed Seabreeze approaching. "Ah, Seabreeze, hello." He said, dipping his head in greeting. He couldn’t exactly tell what, but Seabreeze looked as if something was bothering him. "Everything alright?"

Then Seabreeze asked if it was pathetic to be almost scared about going back home. That wasn’t what Duskleaf had been expecting, but he thought of how to respond for a moment so it didn’t come out as an incomprehensible mess of words. "Well, no I don’t think it's pathetic. Although if you don’t mind me asking…what is it exactly you're worried about?" Duskleaf's excitement to be home and anger at the other clans might’ve clouded his vision when it came to other risk, so he wanted to know if there was something that could be a hazard.

[Sorry for the short post, I'll try to make the next longer!]

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"I-I can check for you, when we get back," Floodsight promised. If that is what Willowtail wanted, Floodsight was more than willing to help. "That way you can stay back with Daisykit..."

It felt like her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach. For the young warrior, with a young littermate, to have to lose their parents was absolutely heartbreaking. Not to mention, needing to return and fearing on bringing the trauma onto their younger sibling. The fear of returning back to camp, only to realize everything is not the same as before. All the cats and family you've known for your whole life is no longer there. Suddenly the relief of returning home made Floodsight realize the burden behind it all. Floodsight quietly whispers, "Shhh...calm. Let's count to 10, slowly."

This method had helped Floodsight calm down many times, and she hopes it helped the young warrior to relax just a little bit. Floodsight soft encouraged her to start, "1...2..."
Willowtail nodded vigorously, heaving with her stressed and labored breathing. Willowtail nodded gently, her tail flicking starting to calm as she murmured the numbers. "1....2...3..."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream seemed to have a spring in his step as they finally approached the Abandoned Twoleg Den. They were home. Well, almost. His paws anxiously kneaded the ground as he surveyed his Clanmates, checking to see if anyone needed his help after the tiring journey.

( open )

Man, some of the younger warriors put Splashleap to SHAME. The molly was pretty much ready to flop down on any available patch of ground, even though she was only, what? 50 odd moons? Something like that. Too young to be acting all elder-ish, but not too old to be feeling a bit more worn out than she would have in her younger years. Brokenstream, for instance, was practically itching to keep walking. Nutter. Aren't you eager? she huffed, flopping onto her bottom. Ready to keep walking like the young, energetic cat you are! It wasn't really meant as an insult, more as an envious statement, but it might come off that way accidentally.
Old Today, 12:10 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Twigstep
97 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep lounged in the shadowed corner of the abandoned Twoleg den, his once-mighty frame now a collection of old wounds and weary bones. The place, with its cracked walls and dusty corners, was a stark contrast to the bustling clan life he so skillfully manipulated from the shadows. His fur, a patchwork of grays and browns, was matted with dust, but his eyes, sharp and calculating, remained as keen as ever.

The sounds of the younger cats outside, their chatter and laughter, reached his ears, and Twigstep's whiskers twitched with a smirk. He could see the seeds of dissent and weakness in their youthful exuberance. To him, it was an opportunity—an opening to sow the seeds of his own designs.

Listen to them,” he said softly to himself, though his voice carried a faint edge of malice. “So full of themselves, so blind to the fragility of their position. They think their days of peace will last forever.”

Twigstep shifted slightly, eyes glinting with a scheming light as he contemplated the younger generation’s naiveté. The crumbling den was his sanctuary, a place where he could plot and scheme away from prying eyes. He had seen leaders come and go, and he knew that the clan’s current ease was just a temporary phase. To him, it was a chance to manipulate and position himself for when the inevitable upheaval came.

They need guidance,” he murmured, his voice a silky thread of persuasion. “If only they knew how to listen, how to harness their potential. They would be stronger, more formidable. Perhaps if I were to offer them a bit of ‘wisdom,’ they might come to see things my way.”

Twigstep settled deeper into his nest of debris, his mind already weaving strategies and subtle manipulations. The clan’s future was uncertain, but he intended to shape it according to his own desires, waiting patiently in his abandoned den for the perfect moment to exert his influence and turn the tide in his favor.

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 12:46 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 14 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

#SummerrSunsett24
They were exhausted. Riverclan was finally returning home. After 2 whole moons the clan was returning home. It was rather sad they didn't get to interact with any cats from that outsider group though...didn't really meet any of them. Oh-oh jeez. They looked at a flying thingy buzzing around them. Was that a bee? They let out a small, chuckle, letting the bee go on about it's day before carefully walking away from it. Unsurprisingly, they also didn't want to get stung. As soon as the young warrior reached a stop at the twoleg den, they took a deep breath; letting it back out as sigh of relief.

They were so close now. They could just feel their paws in their territory again. Ah, at the same time they were rather uneasy about this whole thing. The three clans would know exactly where their camp would be. One wrong word and they'll be storming back into riverclan's camp on an early morning. Straight into camp. They know where the clan sleeps. They know. And it doesn't feel nice considering they've probably hunted and traveled and left their scent all over the territory while the clan was away. It won't be surprising at this point. Borders probably meant nothing when the clan themselves were out in the mountains. Cause no one's residing there

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez