Today 04:18 PM
Orangeblossom's Kit Lessons
by Oliver
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:14 PM

Old Today, 09:54 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail nodded gently. Thinking about how her mothers dead body still might be lying in the nursery

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"I'm sure they have enough respect to bury the dead," Floodsight quiet reminded the young warrior before giving her a brief nudge, "Come on, you must be thirsty."

Floodsight tilted her head to the stream out back. Thank StarClan the stream decided to travel behind the abandoned twoleg place. Perhaps there's still one good thing about this run down place. Floodsight stared at the nervous warrior, and decided it would've been better to bring her a piece of moss. It didn't look like she had another paw step in her to walk to the stream.

Floodsight dropped a piece of water soaked moss by Willowtail's paw. Hoping the young warrior could be hydrated and get some rest soon.

( I hope this still counts as at the den, since the stream just behind :") )

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 11:05 AM.
Old Today, 10:46 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight

"I'm sure they have enough respect to bury the dead," Floodsight quiet reminded the young warrior before giving her a brief nudge, "Come on, you must be thirsty."

Floodsight tilted her head to the stream out back. Thank StarClan the stream decided to travel behind the abandoned twoleg place. Perhaps there's still one good thing about this run down place. Floodsight stared at the nervous warrior, and decided it would've been better to bring her a piece of moss. It didn't look like she had another paw step in her to walk to the stream.

Floodsight dropped a piece of water soaked moss by Willowtail's paw. Hoping the young warrior could be hydrated and get some rest soon.
Willowtail looked tired, nodding gently. "But...... my.... my mother Brightnight.... she.... she was in the back of the nursery..... I don't think they checked. a-and I don't want my little sister Daisykit to go back into the den and see our mother...... S-stagheart adopted us all, he cares so well for us all and I-i-i." Willowtail paused, breathing a bit heavier as she started to panic with the thoughts. "Oh Starclan, and Weepingpaw is..... he.. he's not..." Willowtail paused to take a breath again, seeing the moss by her paw she crouched, lapping at it gently and giving Floodsight a gentle touch with her tail to show her thanks.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:57 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Lionpaw didn't quite know how to feel about going "home". It was nice seeing everyone so excited about returning to what they found familiar, but the newly appointed apprentice found her stomach twisting, because what even was familiar with her?

She and her siblings had been with RiverClan about as long as they had been with Momma at this point which was... something else she probably needed to unpack. At another time. Since living with RiverClan they had moved twice. Whose to say they wouldn't move again? And again? What was stopping those cats from the other clans from driving them out again? A small part of her wondered why they couldn't just stay in the mountains, away from the other clans which had been nothing but scary to her.

Lionpaw fluffed out her fur, shaking herself out of her uncharacteristic spiral. It's not like worrying was going to do her much good - they were going home ("home") and that was final, so she'd just have to be brave and keep marching. Besides, there was probably all sorts of cool stuff in the normal territory. Maybe her mentor knew some secret spots she could show her! And... although she was hesitant to give them a chance, she knew a lot of cats had friends in different clans, so maybe there were new friends to be made.

[ this was mostly me working through lionpaw's thought process, but she's open for interaction as well! ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Ah, finally! Duskleaf couldn’t hide just how glad he was to be home, the longer RiverClan spent in those mountains, the more homesick Duskleaf became. Now RiverClan were returning to that old abandoned twoleg den where they’d fled to after that massacre by the other clans, and prior to that where the search event for new Lionhearts had been held a few moons back now. Duskleaf remembered this place very well, but as he re-entered this place so close to RiverClan’s usual territory, he felt the anger building up inside him as he thought of the cats responsible. 'Maybe someday there'll be justice.' He thought.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

He was more coherent this walk home compared to the walk to the so called home in the mountains. Less pain driving his mind and overwhelming amounts of adrenaline keeping him on his paws while dragging Mudsmoke up the mountain with him. Though he wouldn't say that this was better. He remembered Fadingstar's words, he knows that Fadingstar will not let this go and as much as Seabreeze agreed that this massacre wasn't any better than any of the wrongs that Riverclan's lowest has done, its just... he sighs. No point in getting angry at the other clans. His eyes spotted the lionheart head and Seabreeze swayed his tail lightly before padding over to him.

"Duskleaf." Seabreeze greeted before turning his eyes out towards where their territory was just in their paws' reach. It was so close and yet, the closer they padded the more stressed... hell even scared, Seabreeze became. What if this was just some sick joke to the others? That they lay in wait in their territory waiting for them to try and return home only to finish the job. Because that's all that Riverclan is to the other clans, one huge sick pathetic joke. The feline couldn't help the glare on his face as he thought about it. "Is it pathetic that I'm almost scared to return?" Seabreeze asked Duskleaf in a moment of unthoughtful, but vulnerable, -ness.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 02:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @/open !
wormbite's legs screamed at him in protest, a sharp throbbing pain that radiated throughout his nerves. he dragged his paws into the abandoned den, the rough terrain had made for a poor experience throughout the trip. at least they were close enough he could smell the familiar scent of fish. soon, they would be home. return to the territory he knew like the back of his paw - a comforting thought. the sin-eater settles down against the wall, taking deep and slow breaths in an attempt to tolerate the pain. it would be easy to find poppy seeds - a thought that pipes up in wormbite's mind that he swiftly brushes away at the churn of his stomach.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 02:14 PM.
Old Today, 02:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail looked tired, nodding gently. "But...... my.... my mother Brightnight.... she.... she was in the back of the nursery..... I don't think they checked. a-and I don't want my little sister Daisykit to go back into the den and see our mother...... S-stagheart adopted us all, he cares so well for us all and I-i-i." Willowtail paused, breathing a bit heavier as she started to panic with the thoughts. "Oh Starclan, and Weepingpaw is..... he.. he's not..." Willowtail paused to take a breath again, seeing the moss by her paw she crouched, lapping at it gently and giving Floodsight a gentle touch with her tail to show her thanks.

Floodsight

"I-I can check for you, when we get back," Floodsight promised. If that is what Willowtail wanted, Floodsight was more than willing to help. "That way you can stay back with Daisykit..."

It felt like her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach. For the young warrior, with a young littermate, to have to lose their parents was absolutely heartbreaking. Not to mention, needing to return and fearing on bringing the trauma onto their younger sibling. The fear of returning back to camp, only to realize everything is not the same as before. All the cats and family you've known for your whole life is no longer there. Suddenly the relief of returning home made Floodsight realize the burden behind it all. Floodsight quietly whispers, "Shhh...calm. Let's count to 10, slowly."

This method had helped Floodsight calm down many times, and she hopes it helped the young warrior to relax just a little bit. Floodsight soft encouraged her to start, "1...2..."

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 02:18 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
"I guess. You think we can get 'em back for it?" Her ears twitch as she turns a sharp look toward Aspenpaw. Her mood hadn't gotten any better, but she's yet to try and take it out on him—after all, he's brought up an enticing prospect. "You think we'll get a chance? We better." Revenge is cyclical, much like history. Salamanderpaw has no interest in seeing all sides of this conflict; she sees only herself, only Riverclan, and only the monsters. "They've gotta. If I see anyone poking around our stuff I wanna be the first to shred them." She flexes her claws, which have only ever shredded moss and prey, with an angry anticipation. "And Aspenpaw, if you get sent out, you better tell me what it's like. You better tell me you hurt someone, if those rats are still here." She, too, has opted not to heed any warnings against retaliation, nor is she very interested in handling anything 'intelligently, patiently, and pragmatically'. Salamanderpaw wants it all back in blood.

"Grosses me out to think they could've been picking through our home while we were gone. Buncha creeps 'n vultures..." Sure, it'd be a tactical fumble not to go poking around an enemy's home after ousting them, but still. "I hate it. I hate them. They probably know our territory like they know their own paw pads, now. They might've been sleeping in our dens for all we know. Now if we do anything they don't like, they'll know where to cone and find us." She vents, still jabbing at the ground with furious nails. It's hard to focus on how good it is to be home when home's likely been crawling with strangers (monsters) while they've been away. How safe will it be, now? Will it even feel the same?

"Now we're bigger, we'll probably be able to do a lot worse than bite ankles," she adds wryly. "...if there's anything we get to do." Salamanderpaw twitches a sidelong glance away, toward any other cats settling in for the night. She doesn't want some bigshot coming over here to bonk either of them for conspiring to do something stupid, so she makes an effort to keep it clear: this is all hypothetical talk as far as anyone within earshot should be concerned.

@burntToast ; ASPENPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So they were going back home. Adderstrike was... Not particularly happy to hear that despite what some might think. She didn't want to smell the foul scent of those three other band of rogues ever again but here she was, heading her way back there. Well as long as the clan was going she had to follow and make sure that the clan would be safe. What kind of great warrior turned their back on their clan over this anyways? Once they were at the abandoned nest, Adderstrike decided to make her mark on the nest by digging her claws into the wood. It felt right to tear into their nest abandoned it might be.

Honeystep looked around with a softly worried look on her face. She didn't see every elder around here. There was supposed to be a certain elder that was a weight on her back but she couldn't find her.

Sharkhail sat around and looked around. He pondered about if he actually was a worthy father... Surely...?

[all open]

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit was lost. Or maybe, that wasn't the proper word, but his mama and siblings weren't around... and mama taught Primrosekit that if he was ever lost then he should sit still until she found him. But he wasn't listening, rather he was being nudged a long by his clan towards... home.At least, that's what the other call it, that's what he has been calling it because that's what he was taught to call it because that's what it was... right? That didn't quite make sense. Though he knew that they were going home, it didn't really feel like it. Primrosekit has never been here before, can you call a place you've never seen home? Maybe. The kit stood in the middle of all his clan, as they all stopped at this strange place. There was a river, like the one in the mountains but calmer. There was a huge weird den thing, people called it a twoleg den.

Primrosekit thought twolegs were bad, so why were they near the den? Was this home? He doesn't think so, but no one was there to tell him. His stormy eyes moved across the space, looking for something. He never did find it, but he did spot Adderkind who was doing... digging? Why was she digging into the den? Primrosekit wasn't sure, but maybe he could help Adderkind, after all the warrior has helped him plenty of times. The kit padded his way over and found a spot beside the warrior and sat back onto his haunches. He carefully lifted his one front paw and pressed it into the wood just like how he saw Adderkind do, but when he lifted it away it was the same. It didn't break and mark like it did for Adderkind.

He tilted his head and looked over at her, watching to see what he was doing wrong for it to not work.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 04:06 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

duckpaw and fishpaw lived
-closed-

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old Today, 04:10 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Larkwing is here.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests