Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:22 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM
Finbranch relationship...
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 02:21 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:16 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:10 PM

Old Today, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Whispering Lights(Firefly watching!)

DAYWHISPER • She / Her • 35+ Moons
~~~
Daywhisper sheepishly rushed into camp, she'd been out speaking with Fallen's father before losing track of time. She noted the kits gathering around her daughter, a relieved sigh escaping her maw.

The white and cream she-cat took the most direct route to her daughter, gently pressing her nose to the kit's foreheard "I'm so sorry I'm late Fallen" She said with a purr, smiling down at her daughter.

Day looked around at the glowing bugs fluttering around them. Her eyes lit up, a kitten like curiosity glowed in her gaze. It was taking everything in the she-cat to not immediately start jumping around.
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; Today at 12:21 PM.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
~~~
Daywhisper sheepishly rushed into camp, she'd been out speaking with Fallen's father before losing track of time. She noted the kits gathering around her daughter, a relieved sigh escaping her maw.

The white and cream she-cat took the most direct route to her daughter, gently pressing her nose to the kit's foreheard "I'm so sorry I'm late Fallen" She said with a purr, smiling down at her daughter.

Day looked around at the glowing bugs fluttering around them. Her eyes lit up, a kitten like curiosity glowed in her gaze. It was taking everything in the she-cat to not immediately start jumping around.

Fallenkit purred, rubbing against her mother. Mama! She squealed, her eyes gleaming. Where were you? She asked worridly, flicking her tail.
(Day&fallen are sooooo cute! lol)
Old Today, 01:20 PM

~~~
Her green gaze fell on her daughter once more as Fallenkit responded. She began to purr harder as she sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

The Windclan she-cat hesitated for a moment "oh- I was just speaking with your father, seeing how he's doing and if he needed anything" She said in a mostly hushed tone, a nervous smile gracing the warrior's features. Her daughter knew of her father, but it was still taboo, despite that.

Daywhisper didn't want to risk losing the safety and comfort of her home. The only place she'd ever really known or felt safe being in. The Windclan warrior sighed softly, she half wished Fallen's father was in Windclan, this whole having to sneak out just to see him was becoming hard on her, especially now that she had kits to take care of.

{ @Crown_Sage }

Last edited by seeingstars; Today at 01:21 PM.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
~~~
Her green gaze fell on her daughter once more as Fallenkit responded. She began to purr harder as she sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

The Windclan she-cat hesitated for a moment "oh- I was just speaking with your father, seeing how he's doing and if he needed anything" She said in a mostly hushed tone, a nervous smile gracing the warrior's features. Her daughter knew of her father, but it was still taboo, despite that.

Daywhisper didn't want to risk losing the safety and comfort of her home. The only place she'd ever really known or felt safe being in. The Windclan warrior sighed softly, she half wished Fallen's father was in Windclan, this whole having to sneak out just to see him was becoming hard on her, especially now that she had kits to take care of.
{ @Crown_Sage }

Fallenkit nodded, biting her lip. She had never seen father before, and she longed to meet him. Do you wanna taste the fireflys, mama? She asked, trying to cheer mama up. Fallenkit snapped at the air again, just missing a firefly which flew away suddenly. The blinking lights made her eyes sparkle, and she was enjoying the moment.
Old Today, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Maplekit moved away from Fallenkit so she could spend time with her mom. She pounced up, getting fireflies for Maggotkit. "I love this! Who knew fireflies would be so tasty!" She mewed. @Crown_Sage @nyme
Old Today, 02:05 PM

DAYWHISPER • She / Her • 35+ moons • Windclan warrior
~~~
Daywhisper's gaze softened as she looked on at her daughter. The pride and joy of her life. She'd always been a sweet kit, despite having not met her father she never seemed to really push about it.

The white and cream she-cat's gaze shifted around the clearing, wanting to keep the kits safe and out of any potential danger while still conversing with her daughter.

'Do you wanna taste a firefly?' The warrior's brows furrowed at this question, they never knew fireflies to taste good, but i suppose that maybe that was just a lie to stop kits from eating bugs.

She watched Fallen's attempt to catch a firefly, a laugh escaping her maw as she rose to her paws "Try this" She said, getting into a perfect hunter's crouch.

After watching the sky for a few moments she used her back legs to launch herself into the air, snatching a couple fireflies out of the sky before landing gracefully back onto the ground. The bitter taste of bug met her tongue, she swallowed out of reflex, grimmacing as she felt the bugs slide down her throat.

{ @Crown_Sage }

(just so everyone knows feel free to interact with Day! idm anyone just cutting in! <3)