Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Maplekit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:29 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:26 AM
Ollie's SEMI artshop
by ollie
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:26 AM
Blossom's quick adopts!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:17 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 10:13 AM

Old August 7th, 2024, 09:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Poor Moosecrash seemed rather overwhelmed with all the information and Mudhound didnt blame him, they felt similar coming back to the clan after so long away. Life in thunderclan was a hectic one even compared to other clans and honestly the tripod just got through it personally by going with the flow and not thinking on it for too long. Moosecrash might find a similar method comforting.

Flopping down into a nice soft bed of grass Mudhound let out a happy groan as they stretched, sun warming their pelt. Really the weather was perfect and they needed to find a sunny rock to hang out on when their duties were done today. "She'll help sort this out Moosey! Dont you worry Bumble-sis always knows best she- Oh there she is, heya sis!"

The leader looked almost confused at the situation, earning a cocked head from the tripod as they mused a "Well this is Moosecrash and he says hes a clanmate! Did Snakefang not go to get you, I asked him to after we found him out on the territory?" Did that mean Snakefang didnt turn in the prey they'd collected either? That was an issue the hornet would have to chase up on.

"Ok so if you dont know the situation Ill do a ramble here gimmie a moment..." If the maine coon had to do this they'd do it flopped and sunbasking thank you very much. "Moosecrash here remembers a lotta old old thunderclan life stuff but doesnt remember anything from about mid way through Dawnstars take over, apparently he was on a herb patrol and bam! Nothing. I think he is one of those resurrection cats and just doesnt remember starclan but Im not an expert. He wasnt to come home though, right Moosey!" In truth the tom had gone missing far more recently mid way through Bumblestars deputyship and was a case of amnesia with that large scar on his head but the tripod wasnt known to be the smartest cat ever anyways.

If Moosecrash had more to say or recognized Bumblestar like he'd Mudhound from their kithood that was for him to say.

@Rizo @dino.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated

Finally the dizziness was abating. As the maine coon turned his hazel eyes to the new addition to the conversation, he squinted.
She looks so familiar....
Suddenly it dawned on him.
"Wait... Bumblepaw? Is that you?" he asked, astounded. He had seen her only yesterday, still an apprentice training to be a warrior, her disdain for the Shadowclan takeover well known. And yet here she was, much older than he remembered, and Mudhound was telling him that she was the leader?!
As his shock dissolved it was replaced with an immense sense of pride. What a long way she had come from who he knew her as. He stood and gave her a smile.
"Look at you! You're the leader of Thunderclan now? I always knew you were special, but wow! You've come so far!" He praised, eyes glowing.
"Oh Bumblestar, I'm so proud of you!"

{ @dino. @Rani }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Today, 12:22 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"No, I didn't run into Snakefang. We must've missed each other - been out of camp for a while."

Bumblestar eyed Moosecrash as her sibling explained the situation. His last memories were from something that had happened so long ago? Maybe they were right and he was one of those risen-from-the-dead cats.

But no. His name seemed far too familiar, whichever memories he belong to right at the edges of her mind...

Ah. She knew where she recognized him from. His enthusiasm upon rembering her made her slightly uncomfortable, but she shoved it aside for this.

"I don't think he's back from the dead," she mused, inching forward to inspect him more. "Seems like a pretty big memory issue to me - I know him from later than that." Unless he'd died after he went missing and then been returned with the gaps. "Moosecrash, you were one of Cinderst- Cindersky's Keepers with me. Though I'm guessin' that means nothing to you, if the most recent thing you can think back to is Dawnstar's time in the old camp." Right, the camp - another thing he'd need to be debriefed on. Could she make this easier, maybe make some more recent memories resurface? "The name 'Bumblebreak' ring any bells?"

[ @Rani @Rizo ]