by elio
Last post by elio
Yesterday 11:52 PM
[FINDER]Not so great Mother
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:48 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw got up from where Cinderkit was, and padded over to Skykit. How about we play? She suggested. It would help the kits start to walk better, and they would have fun!
"Cahn Aih pway wih mwama?"

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...98#post1627398
PLEASE SIGN UP OR THIS CANNOT HAPPEN
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Cahn Aih pway wih mwama?"
Darkclaw looked at weepingwillow, her eyes questioning. Did weeping want to play with them? She left that question up to her.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Darkclaw looked at weepingwillow, her eyes questioning. Did weeping want to play with them? She left that question up to her.
Skykit looked at her mom, her eyes big and hopeful.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...98#post1627398
PLEASE SIGN UP OR THIS CANNOT HAPPEN
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Skykit protested. "Buh Iahm swelppy! She sighted. What to do now, then?
Weepingwillow gently nodded. "I know lovely, but if you sleep now you won't sleep at all tonight. And we have to be considerate of others." Weepingwillow meowed, "Also, remember the pronunciation I told you about? I told you and your brother to be careful with your words, speak with the pronunciation please." Weepingwillow meowed, "Cinderkit only talks with her extended letters because she has something called a lisp." Weepingwillow meowed As Emberkit asked, "Then why does Cinderkit get it easier?"

Weepingwillow gently meowed, "A lisp is when a cat either developed it or is born with it, Cinderkit was born with it, her tounge is used to much when she talks. Now this is nothing for you to make fun of her about, I'll have to put you in time out if you make fun of her and I know you don't want that, so be patient with her and she'll be patient with you." Weepingwillow meowed, when Emberkit asked her to elaborate, Weepingwillow meowed, "When a cat has a lisp they either extend there words or instead of pronouncing a S sound or a Z sound, it comes out as a TH sound due to the way there tounge moves, Cinderkit had the one where she extends her words by mistake. Well all as different cats have unique things about us, Emberkit has heterochromia which is when both of your eyes don't match, see how he has one yellow one green eye? And mommy has three extra whiskers on the top of her head." Weepingwillow meowed gently, "Skykit has a small button nose that not many cats have. And see, daddy has a single ginger ear." Weepingwillow meowed as Nightwhisper was napping with his head on Weepingwillow's flank.

@Crown_Sage

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow gently nodded. "I know lovely, but if you sleep now you won't sleep at all tonight. And we have to be considerate of others." Weepingwillow meowed, "Also, remember the pronunciation I told you about? I told you and your brother to be careful with your words, speak with the pronunciation please." Weepingwillow meowed, "Cinderkit only talks with her extended letters because she has something called a lisp." Weepingwillow meowed As Emberkit asked, "Then why does Cinderkit get it easier?"

Weepingwillow gently meowed, "A lisp is when a cat either developed it or is born with it, Cinderkit was born with it, her tounge is used to much when she talks. Now this is nothing for you to make fun of her about, I'll have to put you in time out if you make fun of her and I know you don't want that, so be patient with her and she'll be patient with you." Weepingwillow meowed, when Emberkit asked her to elaborate, Weepingwillow meowed, "When a cat has a lisp they either extend there words or instead of pronouncing a S sound or a Z sound, it comes out as a TH sound due to the way there tounge moves, Cinderkit had the one where she extends her words by mistake. Well all as different cats have unique things about us, Emberkit has heterochromia which is when both of your eyes don't match, see how he has one yellow one green eye? And mommy has three extra whiskers on the top of her head." Weepingwillow meowed gently, "Skykit has a small button nose that not many cats have. And see, daddy has a single ginger ear." Weepingwillow meowed as Nightwhisper was napping with his head on Weepingwillow's flank.

@Crown_Sage
Darkclaw nodded in agreement. now, lets play before you fall asleep. She mewed.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was an interesting introduction to life; your father not present, your mother dies - you are left with a grand total of thirteen littermates, presumably the cause of your mother's untimely departure, but what are they going to do? Not much more than yourself, a squirming, screaming worm. Dubbed Spinderlingkit, a gift for an uncanny resemblance to the father whose presence lacked (or rather, the father who did not agree to this title just yet), the calico did as stated above. Squirming about, mewling mighty calls for food and a warmth - a diminishing substance until movement shook the nest and left Spiderlingkit squished between all her siblings, weak little kitten paws trying to make room as she complained when Softdaisy settled in, Spiderlingkit seeking the renewed warmth and source of nutrition.

[ @BEAR. @Rose - Establishment post; the spider exists ! ]

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Darkclaw nodded in agreement. now, lets play before you fall asleep. She mewed.
Weepingwillow gave a grateful glance, nudging Skykit and Emberkit up. "Come on, go play." She meowed in an ordering and motherly tone. Seeing Cinderkit already chasing Darkclaw's tail around.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

Weepingwillow gave a grateful glance, nudging Skykit and Emberkit up. "Come on, go play." She meowed in an ordering and motherly tone. Seeing Cinderkit already chasing Darkclaw's tail around.
Darkclaw giggled as Cinderkit nibbled her tail. Alright! She mewed. I'll be a ShadowClan cat, and you three can attack me! Darkclaw dropped into a sturdy stance, her eyes playful.
@Kaida
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Darkclaw giggled as Cinderkit nibbled her tail. Alright! She mewed. I'll be a ShadowClan cat, and you three can attack me! Darkclaw dropped into a sturdy stance, her eyes playful.
@Kaida
Cinderkit purred at the challange. "Dumb Shadowclan! Get out of Thunderclan!" Cinderkit growled, leaping on Darkclaw and biting down hard on her tail.

Emberkit yawned before leaping on Darkclaw, dabbling his little paws onto her stomach

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

Cinderkit purred at the challange. "Dumb Shadowclan! Get out of Thunderclan!" Cinderkit growled, leaping on Darkclaw and biting down hard on her tail.

Emberkit yawned before leaping on Darkclaw, dabbling his little paws onto her stomach
Darkclaw yelped as Cinderkit sunk her little teeth into her tail. She then turned to Emberkit, weakly trying to shake him off.