Today 04:58 AM

Old August 2nd, 2024, 09:05 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Darfire bolted awake, a few hours later. He looked at his mate..... Goldenwhisker looked like she was having a bad dream.
Goldenwhisker jerked awake, startled by Darkfire's sudden movement. W-what happened? She asked.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 09:05 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Goldenwhisker jerked awake, startled by Darkfire's sudden movement. W-what happened? She asked.
"Nothing... I just woke up. Had a bad dream?" he asked gently.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 09:07 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Nothing... I just woke up. Had a bad dream?" he asked gently.
Goldenwhisker nodded. How'd you know? She questioned, purring.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 06:53 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Goldenwhisker nodded. How'd you know? She questioned, purring.
"Your tail and your face.... and a feeling I got. Like a darkness..... it's like sensing about you and how you where like Lionflop... I seem to find and understand darkness."

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old August 6th, 2024, 08:11 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[1/100]

Nightpaw had woken up very early this morning, eager to start training. He was too excited to wait for his mentor, so he decided to go right over to the Warriors' Den. He might have to learn to let other cats rest though, this is just too early to be waking cats up.

"Hello? Sleepysunrise, are you here?" He asked, looking around to see if he could find her anywhere. And then he remembered that he hadn’t actually seen her and had no idea what she looked like, so that was no use.

@Estelle (Sleepy's little alarm clock is here XD)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old August 6th, 2024, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissus View Post

sagechaser

"nonono, it's okay, really!" quickly reassured the other warrior, ears flicking back at the thought of making his new friend upset.

his head tilted to the side as Cowbug listed off the recent events; his eyes grew wider after each thing said. exiled RiverClan? lost some territory (well, that wasn't so surprising)? all new medics? "what..." he murmured, trailing off.

he still remembered Elmshadow trying to fix his eye after the battle for Sunkissed Creek. he hadn't been the kindest, but he'd done his best.

Sagechaser glanced back at the den entrance, intrigued by who the new guys were.

a new voice snapped him out of his curiosity, and he looked over at the dark-pelted cat. "oh, uhm," sagechaser began, and his gaze dropped to the moss at his paws. "not really, but i have some extra? if you - either of you wants some?" the pale warrior offered to both Cowbug and this shiny new mystery friend.
Seeing his friends eyes widen, Cowbug was concerned but never thought to ask about it in case he seemed nosy “Okay, okay! Cowbug is gonna go get something to eat, see ya later later Sagechaser!" And with that, he bid his new friend goodbye and turned around, leaving the den (thought we can wrap up here!)
Old Today, 03:13 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Warmth invaded her uneasy dreams, overriding the darkness, wrapping her in a cocoon of comfort. Lostspark had become a light sleeper in recent moons - actually, she'd always been a light sleeper. So the unfamiliar (once-familiar) feeling of being wrapped around had her fogged mind stirring. It was comfortable, though, and she didn't yet want to wake.

So it was easy to be lulled back into oblivion as soft murmurs permeated her sleep, a rumbling at her back, licks on the top of her head. Her tense muscles relaxed, a slow exhale. Some part of her, a corner of her mind that was awake, knew it was him. It was always him, somehow. The scarred grey Enforcer blearily opened twin amber eyes. For a few moments, she stared into the darkness, facing away from her former mate.

So much hurt, so much hate, so much heartache. Maybe it was time to start healing. To stop ignoring, to stop turning away from her problems.

She shifted, gently rolling over, hazy eyes resting on the large dark-furred warrior at her side. His eyes were closed, but she wasn't sure if he was asleep. What if she lost him, too? Who knew? She'd lost Silverlark just like that, and she could lose Darkfall too. Lostspark didn't even realize she was crying until she felt the tear drip down her cheek, unto the moss beneath them. But how could she be forgiven, after all the mistakes she'd made? After the wreck she'd selfishly made of their family?

Swallowing roughly, the former herbalist hesitated a heartbeat before inching closer, curling silently against her former mate, tear-stained face buried against his chest, sheathed paws kneading against his forearm as a minuscule, barely-there, almost inaudible purr whispered through her.

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Caught off guard by the movement, azure blue eyes snapped open and fixed themselves on the smaller cat held within his embrace. For a moment, any icy fog glazed over the bright orbs, expression hardening and filling with tension – however, it was but a moment. The dark-furred tom relaxed, stopping his previous task while the low purr rumbled within him grew in magnitude.

Nobody was perfect. Everyone made mistakes. The idea of his former mate that he held before, back when she was still Larkfire was long dead and gone, but even then, she hadn’t been perfect.

It was a surreal thing, this moment. Darkfall had long been held within the confines of his own mind, very slowly but surely loosening the binds that contained him. He didn’t know how long it would be before The Spectre took over again, but he wanted to enjoy the time he had to the fullest.

The enforcer before him had never been one that showed her emotions outwardly nor publicly, instead opting to have small but very adorable moments like this one. Wait… adorable? Lostspark? Darkfall blinked in surprise. Thinking of her as such was so… foreign to him. She was sometimes cute, yes, but long gone were the days when he teased her for such. For moons now, she held a closed and reserved persona – more so than before and kept to herself and a select few individuals. She… It wasn’t often that she allowed herself to be seen like this.

Despite that, however, he’d seen her at her weakest. It had been earth-shattering at first, the time she had almost died in the territory while bearing another tom’s kits. The way she behaved, the fear of her dying, it had all been a lot at that moment and had completely changed the way he viewed her. He had begun to see her as something fragile, something that could break with the slightest of mishaps, and her run-in with the ThunderClan warrior and the subsequent curse she took on only solidified that view within his mind. At some point, he had seen her less so as an equal and more so as something to protect, and it wasn’t fair to her. It wasn’t fair to either of them.

Speaking of something to protect, the massive tabby brought a paw around her and hugged her closer to him – gently stroking the length of her back with his long tail. Her face was wet, tears he presumed. He wasn’t sure what had happened, but clearly something serious had occurred if it was enough for her to seek him out instead of closing herself off in some sort of dark corner. For a few heartbeats, he said nothing. He allowed her to use him as her refuge against whatever troubles welled within her for the moment. The warmth of her body was a tantalizing call from reality that he knew he must resist. As much as he wanted to, as much as he missed it, they couldn’t stay like this. Not now.

Not anymore.

The soothing strokes of his tail stopped and were replaced by a gentle tapping. ”Come on, my dear. What is it that has you troubled so?” He asked in a gentle tone. Despite all that occurred between them, Darkfall still couldn’t bring himself to call her by her new name – Lostspark. It felt wrong. It felt abhorrent.

Once again, he was reminded of what was, and then what could have been. He loved her. He loved Lostspark so much.
[ @/Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here