Bluest+r's Rustic...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:01 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Nightwhisper nodded sympathetically. "It's alright."
Brightpaw was tired, so she yawned, stretched, and went to the apprentice den.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ basing this after the older, ongoing rps so bumble can stay in the loop / deal with the bear traps, foxes, n vultures ]

In the aftermath of much of the chaos Wolfhive found himself in, he caught sight of his 'ma and joined her. "Got some news, none great though. Basilkit got out of camp and ran into a dog, I dunno if the dog didn't see her or Pinepaw was too fast, 'cause the dog didn't hurt her but she ran into a.." Hmm... he didn't have a word for it. "Twoleg jaws, thing. It snapped her leg near in two, wasn't much keeping it together so I had to amputate. Havin' Drizzlecloud look after her since there isn't much I know for shock, 'n that'll kill her before any amount of bloodloss." He shook his head. He wasn't happy Basilkit somehow got out of camp - a lesson to listen shouldn't need to be paid in blood.

"Also found Willowfrost near the border. She's in rough shape, got attacked by a pair of foxes hunting together and got lost trying to get away from them. I brought her back to camp but we might wanna look into that, see if they have a den 'n kits nearby." He wasn't sure if fox paired up like they did.. but just in case, he didn't want a fox family in their territory.

At least the last bit of news wasn't terrible though, in comparison to the rest. "And final, I went out with Alpinepaw earlier to Willow's Rise. We found Moonmaul's body in the area with a bunch of vultures eating it - I managed to recover his remains 'n bury them, but the birds just kept a distance 'n didn't actually leave.." Alone, going after a flock of large birds wasn't practical. If Bumblestar wanted, a patrol might have better luck taking them out. "Don't know what killed Moonmaul either, his body was too rotten and picked at to tell."

[ @dino. @Rani so mud can handle the dog ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Mudhound was being embarrassing in the middle of the clearing in full view of everyone again. Flat on their back where they'd toppled trying to reach the 'good spots' the tripod was licking themselves with absolutely no shame, pulling stupid poses to make sure they hit every area and looking almost like some moving post modernist cat statue then an actual creature. But given this was pretty normal for the tripod it was generally ignored by the clan.

What wasnt ignored was Wolfhives grim report, and the hornet flipped themselves around to a better position to listen, tongue bleping out. That was grim and all rather sudden and at once, wow poor Woofie for being the one to discover it all.... And poor Basilkit, though she shouldve known better then to leave the camp alone much less at all as a kitten.

They'd try and lighten the stress.
"I can go take care of the dog to get one thing out of the way. Bumble-sis you've seen me fight dogs before and talk to them so you can trust me with this, doesnt sound like the dog was much of a threat anyways. Ill bring someone with me just in case, whoevers free unless you have a preference."
Maybe Sprucejumper or Snakepelt unless their sister wanted them to bring the big guns.

@BEAR. @dino.
Wolfhive wasn't sure how comfortable Bumba would be with Mudhound handling the dog aspect alone. "Probably best if you did take someone with you. The dog might not be an issue, but we got more threats than that in those woods 'n I doubt Bumba wants you to return with another lost limb." Foxes, owls, traps... what else?? "Maybe take Raggedear or Hawkcatcher, they'll keep a good eye out for you."

Back to Bumba. "Since foxes have been the biggest issue - as far as I know the traps have only gotten Basilkit, 'n the vultures.. well, they aren't digigng up graves, I'll take Sproutfleck 'n some others with me to see if they're around 'n clear them out if not. Then if we're not roughed up, we'll swing by the area the traps are in 'n make sure they can't hurt anyone. Otherwise, I'll have a different patrol handle it when I'm back." Vultures could be the final worry - and they were probably the easiest to deal with and least dangerous when compared to everything else. "Oh, by the way.." There were a couple cats Wolfhive wanted to make Hornets, and he'd go on to share the names with his ma. "Any objections to me promoting them? They've both been really solid 'n I think this could mean the world to them."

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:53 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active
base by xutaes on DeviantArt

———————

Ravenpaw may go out soon.
She’d have to force a warrior to go with her, but that’s easy.

She wasn’t sure what else to do for the day, anyway.

Right now, she was just sitting in the clearing, staring at the sky.
Boredom, she guessed, once again.

@bigbxdwolfz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

———————

Ravenpaw may go out soon.
She’d have to force a warrior to go with her, but that’s easy.

She wasn’t sure what else to do for the day, anyway.

Right now, she was just sitting in the clearing, staring at the sky.
Boredom, she guessed, once again.

@bigbxdwolfz

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Fleckpaw, done with her training lesson for the day, was just going out to the clearing to get some sunshine and maybe a fresh kill to share, when she sees the she-cat glancing up at the sky.

What was her name again? Ratpaw? Crowpaw? Oh, right, it was Ravenpaw, Fleckpaw hadn't been able to talk with the introverted cat before. Which was a shame, but on the bright side, there was no better time than the present.

"Hi, Ravenpaw, right?" Fleckpaw meows enthusiastically, heading towards her direction. Her voice is sunny and filled with charm, "Are you resting?"
Old Today, 10:10 AM
The silliest of sillies

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

————————

“Hm?”
Ravenpaw looked at whoever was speaking to her.
The name of this cat was…
Fleckpaw.
Right.

“Not quite resting.” She answered “Just haven’t found anything to do quite yet.”
She probably did look a bit odd a moment ago, staring at the sky like she had been.
But, that didn’t really matter.

@bigbxdwolfz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 10:35 AM

Quote:

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

————————

“Hm?”
Ravenpaw looked at whoever was speaking to her.
The name of this cat was…
Fleckpaw.
Right.

“Not quite resting.” She answered “Just haven’t found anything to do quite yet.”
She probably did look a bit odd a moment ago, staring at the sky like she had been.
But, that didn’t really matter.

@bigbxdwolfz

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

Not doing anything? Fleckpaw didn't quite understand what Ravenpaw meant by that, that had never happened to Fleckpaw before; she always had something to do, or cats to talk to. But didn't this mean that this was the perfect time to get to know Ravenpaw?

"Sure!" Fleckpaw nods and meows friendly. Where could she lead the conversation next?... making friends was Fleckpaw's strong suit, along with being social. She quickly finds a topic to share, "Oh, Ravenpaw, did you just hear Bumblestar's new announcement? We have medicine cats now! And so many apprentices! Things are going to be really lively, isn't it?"

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 10:37 AM.
Old Today, 11:17 AM
The silliest of sillies

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

————————

“Yes, Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw.” Ravenpaw replied. An odd choice in her opinion, but as long as they had medicine cats, it would be fine “Lots of new apprentices. Some are young, but I’m sure they’ll do fine.”

She flicked her tail.
Ravenpaw didn’t have many thoughts on those matters.
Not her business.

@bigbxdwolfz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old Today, 12:10 PM

Quote:

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

————————

“Yes, Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw.” Ravenpaw replied. An odd choice in her opinion, but as long as they had medicine cats, it would be fine “Lots of new apprentices. Some are young, but I’m sure they’ll do fine.”

She flicked her tail.
Ravenpaw didn’t have many thoughts on those matters.
Not her business.

@bigbxdwolfz

[Antpaw] & [Fleckpaw]
Apprentices|6 moons, 9 moons|Thunderclan

"Do you really think so?" Fleckpaw says, nodding. She agreed with Ravenpaw, the new apprentices would do fine. Hopefully they would help Thunderclan grow strong. She glances at the she-cat, noticing she didn't really seem into the conversation, and wonders what else to say.

As Fleckpaw pauses, Antpaw pads into the clearing. He had noticed Fleckpaw go into the clearing a while ago, and was following her. Or so was the reality. In his head, Antpaw was trying to convince himself that it was all a coincidence. He just happened to pass by the pretty calico, that was all. And it wouldn't hurt to strike a conversation with her. Antpaw expected Fleckpaw to be alone, so that they could talk alone, just the two of them. Seeing Ravenpaw? That ruffled his fur.

Fleckpaw didn't smile like that towards him. In fact, it had been days since they even struck a conversation. It was like she was ignoring him. "Talking about anything interesting?" Antpaw meows, trying to join in the conversation. His meow sounds more like an annoyed drawl thanks to his bad mood, but he carries on, anyway, "Who are you?" He asks Ravenpaw, not recognizing the she-cat.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 12:11 PM.
Old Today, 12:17 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw sat down in a shaded part of the clearing, seemingly happy to not be cleaning out dens for once. She was eating a small mouse.

[OPEN]

ily!
Old Today, 12:19 PM
The silliest of sillies

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

————————

“I do.” Ravenpaw responded to Fleckpaw.

Oh.
Another cat was coming over here.
Younger than Fleckpaw, but maybe a little older than Ravenpaw.

She would let Fleckpaw answer about if they were talking about anything interesting.
She wasn’t the best at conversation, if that wasn’t already obvious.
“I’m Ravenpaw.” She answered the other apprentice.

@bigbxdwolfz

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: