Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Additional Training
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:19 AM
We Can At Least Find This,...
by Fits
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 03:07 AM
Lovely day for a day dream...
by Luna16
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:06 AM

Old June 25th, 2024, 10:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan/ThunderClan thunder and ice, lookin’ for life. [p]

Lostspark
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

It was on a particularly uneventful night that Lostspark’s memory recalled the little ThunderClan apprentice who’d attended the Gathering a couple moons back, and had acted as merry companion to herself and Mossfreckle. Amber hues settled on the bark beneath her paws, her claws caressing the rough yet familiar bark of her perch as she lay there, precariously close to the edge of falling off and lost in thought.

Elkpaw. She recalled his name now, along with his mentor’s; Redhawk. Somewhere in the back of her mind, a small thought sparked, and Lostspark found herself wondering how the snake-besting apprentice was faring. …Oh wait, she didn’t have to wonder. She could just check on her own, since her visits to Wolverine had given her this weird being-able-to-dreamwalk ability.

[ Dreamwalker Active ]

It was with that thought that Lostspark fell asleep. The familiar darkness of her dreamscape formed around her, shadowy tendrils weaving their way up her limbs faster than ever, eager to pull her under, to encase her in another never ending nightmare. Sheer panic sped Lostspark’s heart up to rival that of a rabbit’s, and then calmed significantly as Lostspark forced her mind to weave a new dream, a new landscape of lush grounds and sunny skies.

The illusion was hard to keep up, darkness lurking menacingly at the edges of her vision at all times, but not to be seen when one turned towards it. She would likely have a brain splitting headache when she woke – or maybe even later on in this dream, but it was worth it if she got what she was intending here.

Methodically, Lostspark shut her eyes and imagined a mental paw reaching out, rifling through sleeping consciousnesses, resting souls, searching for Elkpaw’s. She found his eventually, gently ushering him into her dreamscape. Hopefully he would not pay mind to the shadowy wisps just out of reach, watching and waiting.

“Hello, Elkpaw.” The former Medicine Cat murmured, re-opening her glassy eyes and smiling faintly at the golden-pelted youngster who’d materialized in her sight. Her smile faltered a bit at the roughened sight of him, however. What had happened?

[ @dino. - Elkpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:14 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Default Re: thunder and ice, lookin’ for life. [p]

Y'know, it was really funny how dreams worked. Whenever Elkpaw was awake, he was hurting, but even though his injuries remained in his sleep, he never felt a thing. Was it his head playing tricks on him? Or was there something else at work here? He didn't really care, honestly, as long as he was able to not feel much at all for a while. It just had him curious.

But maybe dreams were always that funny, because when he opened his eyes for this one, he saw a face! A friendly one!! His waking pain was immediately forgotten, as a massive smile split his features and he scrambled up to bound over to his ShadowClan buddy. Maybe not all ShadowCats were nice, but he knew this one was!

"Lostspark!! Hi!!" Elkpaw chirped. Man, even his broken ankle didn't hinder him here, what a score! The darkness that lingered at the edges of the dream went completely unnoticed with his excitement. "It's been so long!! How are you?? How's herby things and Mossfreckle??"

[ @Rose ]
Old June 29th, 2024, 03:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

"You're hurt." Lostspark commented with a frown as the gleeful apprentice bombarded her with words. They were welcome, though, and he reminded her... of Cloverpaw. Yep, that was right. She could finally pinpoint why his insistent chirping did not bother her. Then again, Lostspark was biased to apprentices. Or anyone on the younger side who didn't toe the line of getting on her nerves.

Deeming to draw out the answers behind his injuries later, the former Medicine Cat tilted her head to the side at his questions. How was she? Jeez, it was sad she couldn't remember the last time someone had asked her that. "Well enough." She murmured softly, and then offered the young tom a rare smile. Thinking about his name brought back a faintly vivid memory. One of her first gatherings as ShadowClan's Medicine Cat, where she had been blind.

'Despite the losses, though, life carries on. We welcome Swankit, Elkkit, Sunkit, 'n Brindlekit to our nursery, and Cloudpaw 'n Plumpaw as new apprentices.'

Bumblestar's words. Lostspark wouldn't say it was safe to assume he had siblings, but three other names had been announced alongside his, had they not? Unless that Elkkit had something unfortunate happen to them and this one was different, the moons lined up.

"Mossfreckle and his... herby things... are fine." She shrugged, ducking her head to eye Elkpaw's wounds. "Do you have siblings? Who hurt you?" Two vastly different questions... but oh well.

[ @dino. - Elkpaw ]

Old July 4th, 2024, 02:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Hurt? Yeah, he was hurt, but right now, it didn't hurt. Elkpaw thought that was pretty okay, all things considered. It could be a lot worse; he could be unable to even dream now, after that encounter.

The thought made his smile waver, but Lostspark's own cheerful expression brought it right back to his face in full. He sat down, beaming brightly up at her as his tail whipped back and forth across the ground.

The next duo of questions were definitely an odd pair. "Sunpaw, Swanpaw, and Brindlepaw," he recited off. "Mama and Papa, too! Um, as for who hurt me..."

He trailed off, brow pinched as he decided whether or not to tell her. Would she get angry that he'd been on her side of the border without permission? "It was a ShadowClan cat. I'd been told your Clan wasn't nice to be around, and I thought that if I came over to give someone a hug, it would help! But I crossed the markers and I got caught. She, um." Elkpaw swallowed and ducked his head. "She hurt me pretty bad. I fell into the ravine after trying to get away. Someone else found me after a while and got me back up to ThunderClan's side. So I know you guys aren't all bad, because you aren't and he wasn't." He tried for another smile, though this one was a little more wobbly than before. "It's- it's my fault. I shouldn't have been over there."

[ @Rose ]
Old Today, 12:30 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Hurt? Yeah, he was hurt, but right now, it didn't hurt. Elkpaw thought that was pretty okay, all things considered. It could be a lot worse; he could be unable to even dream now, after that encounter.

The thought made his smile waver, but Lostspark's own cheerful expression brought it right back to his face in full. He sat down, beaming brightly up at her as his tail whipped back and forth across the ground.

The next duo of questions were definitely an odd pair. "Sunpaw, Swanpaw, and Brindlepaw," he recited off. "Mama and Papa, too! Um, as for who hurt me..."

He trailed off, brow pinched as he decided whether or not to tell her. Would she get angry that he'd been on her side of the border without permission? "It was a ShadowClan cat. I'd been told your Clan wasn't nice to be around, and I thought that if I came over to give someone a hug, it would help! But I crossed the markers and I got caught. She, um." Elkpaw swallowed and ducked his head. "She hurt me pretty bad. I fell into the ravine after trying to get away. Someone else found me after a while and got me back up to ThunderClan's side. So I know you guys aren't all bad, because you aren't and he wasn't." He tried for another smile, though this one was a little more wobbly than before. "It's- it's my fault. I shouldn't have been over there."

[ @Rose ]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Yes, Lostspark was very much pissed over the fact that a damned ShadowClanner had hurt Elkpaw. Internally, she was bristling with indignation. Externally, the smile on her face did not waver, though the darkness at the edges of her vision swelled for a brief moment before receding once more.

Brow furrowed, Lostspark idly aimed to wrap her plumed tail around Elkpaw. “Do you remember what the cat who hurt you looked like? Or their name?” She asked gently, voice low.