Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Couldn't be better! She mewed playfully. When are those little bumps due? She joked excitedly.
Weepingwillow looked at Darkclaw, "There actually due today." Weepingwillow meowed gently, "I think there coming tonight, I can feel them moving way more than normal." She admitted

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Weepingwillow looked at Darkclaw, "There actually due today." Weepingwillow meowed gently, "I think there coming tonight, I can feel them moving way more than normal." She admitted
Oh wow! Darkclaw rumbled. Are you going to be okay?

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Oh wow! Darkclaw rumbled. Are you going to be okay?
Weepingwillow nodded, "It'll hurt like hell, but. I was wondering.... if I start kitting tonight, do you mind if I send Nightwhisper to get you? I'll definitely need help." Weepingwillow asked gently.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Proud that his daughter had succeeded where every single one of his other children had failed.

Furious that, in doing so, she had thrown away the one thing that made her his daughter in the first place.

Mountaintalon coiled his tail and kept his jaws sealed, chanting neither Flamesurge's new name nor the mark of his daughter's identity crisis. His eyes glinted as he stared at her from across the crowd, and then turned to look down at Orangepaw.

The apprentice's enthusiasm wasn't matched. "We'll begin your training as soon as this meeting concludes," he rumbled. "I expect you to pay attention."

[ @Rose @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons
3/100

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

————————

Orangepaw quickly cheered the new warrior names.
He then looked at his mentor again quickly as he started to speak.

Right after the meeting?

Perfect!
With that kind of on point schedule, the great Whi-Orangepaw would be a warrior in no time!

Orangepaw smiled as his eyes gleamed with pride “Yes sir!” He said.

He soon sat down where he was, listening once again to the meeting.
Hey, hold up.
Would they get a new medicine cat this meeting?
Hmmmmm.
He wondered who it would be.

Eh, doesn’t matter, all he knows is this Mountaintalon guy?
Super cool, honestly.

@dino.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw] & [Fleckpaw]
Apprentices|6 moons, 9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Fleckpaw joins in the chanting of the new names of her clan members eagerly, and whisks her tail with anticipation at the apprentices. What good news, there were so many new apprentices! The clan certainly needed this after Springlight's death.

Antpaw stands not with his parents, but nearby Fleckpaw. He occasionally sneaks sly glances at her, not often enough for another cat to easily notice, but enough that he seems out of it.

Tags: @StarcraftLEGEND!! /Spikepaw
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well, at least that had gone over well. Bumblestar raked her gaze over the crowd as they lifted their voices to celebrate the new warriors, and only cleared her throat once the sounds began to die down.

”It's painful to announce this so soon, but it's necessary." Springlight's loss would hurt of a long time. "I don't wanna go without healers for longer than we already have, so after a lot of thought, I've decided to ch- hoose-”

Something cut the words off in her throat. The scenery in front of her changed in an instant, the full and grassy clearing reduced to raw soil, populated with nothing except for a single wilting rose.

Bumblestar stared, and inched forward, claws gripping the edge of the Stormcrest.

The rose began to bleed.

The droplets were a thick, deep crimson. They dripped from the blackening petals, pooled at the stem, snaked their way across the dark soil until the stream they formed began to seep its way into a hollowed stump that had appeared just a few tail-lengths away. It soaked into the bark until it stopped flowing altogether.

A harsh breeze buffeted Bumblestar's side, nearly throwing her from her perch. She heard a wolf's mournful howl rise to meet the midnight sky, and before her eyes, the stump began to change. What had been rotting and hollow was starting to become whole again; the stump shifted and grew, swelling into a towering oak so tall she could not see to the top, even with her neck craned all the way back.

Then it was gone, and she was left blinking blearily up at the sun as it beat down on a crowded, grassy clearing, neither a mountainous oak nor dying rose in sight.

One of her initial choices… would not work. She wasn't sure why, or how, but this, whatever this was, made that clear enough. It also made his replacement unmistakable. She just wished this had come earlier, where she could think it out in private, and now in front of the entire Clan, where she was sure she looked like there was something suddenly wrong with her.

Well, Bumblestar was nothing if not willing to adapt. She just had to rework her original plan.

The wooziness faded. She cleared her throat again, louder this time. ”My initial plan seems to have been… interrupted. But I'm not straying from the basis. Wolfpaw will be the Clan's next medicine cat. Training next to him will be Hollowpaw.” She managed to find him again in the crowd. ”Apologies to both you ‘n Risingstorm for the sudden change in plans.”

She had no clue how this was going to be taken, since as far as she was aware there hadn't been a pair of apprentices taking up the positions in any of the recent moons, but this was how it was going to go. If they didn't like it, they could throw tantrums later. “What I've got to say next is important for all of you, so listen up ‘n listen real close. Wolfpaw will be the only medicine cat presented to the other Clans. They will not know about Hollowpaw's rank. There have been attacks on medicine cats before ‘n I won't risk losing both of ‘em to some asshole who thinks they're doing themselves or their Clan a service. To everyone else, it should be said that Hollowpaw is Spiderthroat's apprentice ‘n undergoing warrior training.

“If this information gets out to any of the other Clans, I will rip your tongue out ‘n bury you with it.”
Most of Bumblestar's over-the-top threats were empty and just meant to scare the idiots; this one was a promise. “I damn well mean it. Not mentioning Hollowpaw means we've got a secret back-up in case the other Clans try something. Keep your mouths shut, or know that I'll be happy to shut it for you if you find yourself incapable.”

A deep breath, before she moved on. "We're still working on taking care of the owl. Hawkcatcher's also brought to my attention that evidence of a fox attack on Dovefluff was found out in the territory. There was no body, nor was there a trackable scent or a trail to follow. This is my reminder to you all that my new rule about only leaving camp in pairs or more still stands, but now that foxes seem to be an issue, I want two warriors accompanying any apprentices out of camp at a time. This'll stay in place until the threats are handled. Anyone caught breaking this rule'll be handled how myself, Spiderthroat, or my Hornets see fit."

With that said and done, Bumblestar stepped down from the Stormcrest again, concluding the meeting. "Wolfpaw! Hollowpaw! I'd like to see you both in the medicine den now."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @reiya @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @babysith @Allison
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Nightwhisper purred. Sitting outside of the nursery where Weepingwillow had just given birth not even an hour before

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw] & [Fleckpaw]
Apprentices|6 moons, 9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

New medicine cats! This was supposed to be good news, but Bumblestar's words about how both cats were not her initial choice, and fear on Hollowpaw being in danger, unsettled Fleckpaw. Her tail stops whipping around, and she stays silent, but her fur fluffs up in worry.

Change of plans? How complicated. Antpaw listens half-heartedly. This was supposed to be pleasing- the clan was getting stronger with more apprentices, and finally with medicine cats; but why did they have to hide Hollowpaw? Why not showcase the fact that the clan was finally stronger, and deter the other clans that way? Was Bumblestar a coward, believing that hiding was the right thing to do? And what did she mean by sudden change in plans?

Antpaw is filled with dissatisfied, but he doesn't say anything, and just listens crankily. Nobody cared about his opinion, so he'll be stupid if he said it out loud. It wouldn't be the first time leaders made weird decisions anyway. And he, of course, couldn't do anything about it. He snorts.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 10:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Honestly this meeting was pretty nice so far! Mudhound had their puppy, lotsa apprentices were being made, and it was less of a downer then last time!

Giggling lightly at Wolfpaws protests the tripod snuggled the tom up to their side, rasping a tongue over his head as they explained lightly "Youre puppy because youre a puppy kiddo! Both a hounds apprentice and a young wolf so it works!" And now he'd always be puppy, like how Wolfhive was Woofie and Sprucejumper was Sprucey or kiddo, even well grown. They were all younger and smaller then the giant maine coon so their fate was sealed anyways.

Between grooms of the toms head and cheers of the new apprentices names Mudhound explained the disaster they'd witnessed, giggling lightly. "Yeah Bumble-sis was sad at the lack of apprentices last time so she did an event to get more. Poor Risingstorm was mobbed in the clearing by all of them and the 'intruder' was valiantly defeated. Rip!" that was hilarious and Mudhound near bust a lung at it, cackling and happy it wasnt them for once.

The next part though, warriors was a bit of a bittersweet session. Smile dropping at the sight of Morningpaw and Wolfpaws sorrow the mentor immediatly wrapped the smaller tripod in a tail hug, purring. "Shshshsh Puppy no, this isnt your fault... You got injured and Morningpaw, well Flamesurge now, is a bit of an overachiver. No one is expecting you to be warrior this early and no one is blaming you for not being up there right now, you are NOT a failure.

Im sorry you cant be up there with your siblings though, I know it must be upsetting. I promise starclan has a plan however and maybe Flamesurge will wanna help out with training and be apart of your apprentice journey that way!"
Honestly, still despite the hornets comforts it felt a bit small and Mudhound at a loss for what more to do kept grooming their favorite apprentices head, cuddled close.

What happened next was a bit of a surprise though, even if it proved Mudhounds promise of good things coming right. Bumblestar was going on to announce the medicine cats but seemed to be... interrupted by something that was beyond the tripods ken. It was confusing, and they cocked a floppy eared head but gasped a happy intake at whos name came next.

Wolfpaw, their Wolfpaw!!!!!

"OH MY STARCLAN PUPPY!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS STARCLANS PLANS, YOURE MEDICINE CAT!!!!"
It was a honor, a huge one to be trusted in the lead position at his age much less with another apprentice by his side but it made total sense to Mudhound. Wolfpaw was kind and bright and would do great things in the role and beyond, so more then deserved it!

"Congratulations, Im so so proud of you!!!! Wolfpaw, Wolfpaw, Wolfpaw!!!! Oh and congrats Hollowpaw too!!!!"
Who cared if he wasnt a warrior yet, the Puppy was destined for greater things it seemed and would some day get a full name harder won then a warrior had to get.

@Bean