Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Incorrect quotes
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:00 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:57 AM
lonely little bear cub...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 12:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:46 AM
imprints [adoptive...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 12:43 AM

Old August 6th, 2024, 03:19 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Hot The Flash [ Final Assessment ]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Well, better to get this done with. As she had once before, Lostspark awoke before dawn, stalking over to the entrance of the apprentice’s den and calling into it for her second apprentice. “Flashpaw. Come on, we’re doing your assessment, so you better wake and get out here.” Her tail lashed idly behind her.

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old August 12th, 2024, 06:36 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Flash [ Final Assessment ]

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

So it was time. The end of the beginning. The new life she would create for herself. As a warrior. The brutal revelation had sliced her soul and silvery chrome blood had dripped from the wound. But slowly, steadily, cats around her had patched it one stitch at a time. Midnightpath. Mistlewhisker. Birdpaw. Cinderpaw. And even Lostspark herself. By training her. Sonn she would heal. But for now she was left wondering if heartache would ever go away. Perhaps after she was a warrior. She already hada name she wanted, all it took was the courage to request it from Dawnstar. But that was unimportant right now. Wordlessly, the scarred ginger tabby rose to her paws and shook out her fur, approaching the entrance entrance the den where Lostspark awaited her.

"All right." she mewed neutrally, but inside questions whirled through her head. At twelve moons, she could scarcely remember when she was a kit, rescued from the edges of the territory. But that didn't matter much anymore.. did it? It was confusing, Fireflyflicker. Her supposed sister. But she often wondered if she was her mother. No matter. Instead she faced Lostspark intensely. "I'm ready for it."

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old August 17th, 2024, 08:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Flashpaw was ready for it. Why waste time? Lostspark silently led them to a random empty clearing far from camp, studying their surroundings as she came to a halt. This should do. There was no time to waste. Why? Because she was intent on making Flashpaw a warrior by the next meeting. It was going to happen.

Turning to her apprentice, Lostspark cocked her head. "I have no doubt in Silverlark's teaching capabilities. So I only see need to assess your fighting skills." With her words conveyed, the lithe grey Enforcer allowed her maw to part on a casual yawn.

"Hit me." Was what she offered after a moment, standing there, studying her apprentice calmly. Too much confidence for a cat who was supposed to be 'blind'. But... eh. Who cared? She just needed to be impressed.

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

Old August 20th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Flashpaw’s green hues remained on her newfound mentor.. or not too new anymore.. tensely and silently. She had nothing to say so why speak after all? No hunting. She trusted Silverlark. Who hadn’t before he died? Not many cats she was pretty sure. Nobody had any reaso to otherwise.. he was downright one of the best cats she had ever met. The Lost Melody gave her bicolor gray mentor a brief nod.. but remembered she was blind. Right. So she just shifted one paw to show she had heard. It was different than what she did to communicate with Cinderpaw because Cinder didn’t struggle Flashpaw did to understand her sign language but for the most part she understood. ”Alright.” She mewed, before dropping into a more defensive crouch in hopes it might be surprising for her to lunge instead of defend herself.

The ginger tabby stayed in her defensive crouch for a few more moments before suddenly pressing all her strength into hind quarters. The thin thick furred feline lunged as she had seen her attempted assassin do before her eyes, as though hunting prey. If she landed successfully she would pin her down and attempt to immediately latch her jaws (not enough to bleed) into the enforcers throat. If she missed, The Lost Melody would try to jut out one forepaw and hook it around the other side of Lostsparks chest and pull her to the side with a sharp jerk and try to stumble her to the ground.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old September 2nd, 2024, 07:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

As Flashpaw dropped into her crouch, Lostspark studied the apprentice. It was a good one. That was a good thing, to start off with. Though it was a bit too easy for Lostspark to dodge Flashpaw's lunge, keen eyes catching sight of the orange feline's paw darting out in an attempt to trip her. That just wouldn't do - Lostspark was not who she was today for nothing.

Neatly hopping over the offending limb, the lithe grey enforcer put some distance between herself and Flashpaw, arching a single blow. "That all you got?" She wouldn't attack - no, she'd keep herself on the defensive. Lostspark didn't need her apprentice to win a fight against her. She needed to know that her apprentice knew how to fight. That was all that mattered.

So far, the Lost Melody hadn't disappointed.

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

Last edited by Rose; September 2nd, 2024 at 07:59 PM.