Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Hike! (Nature...
Last post by gs29513
Today 03:54 PM
Warrior Name Game
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by HerbalTea
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:51 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 03:51 PM

Old Today, 12:32 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Mistyshard tipped her head, eyeing the wound again. So it had been reopened... that wasn't good. She knew of a lot of dangers that could come including infection, dizzyness, loss of memory and many other things... especially when it was a head wound. Hopefully though, this one would heal just fine. It always depended on how early it was treated and with what, so she supposed she would ask some more questions to determine if any further treatment was needed.

"Does it pound a lot? Do you feel dizzy at all? Are there fractions in your memory that were clear before and aren't quite there anymore? Sorry if I'm overwhelming you, but these questions are important so that I can tell if there's any serious damage to your brain."

Larkwing seemed pretty hesistant.. or was she just thoughtful?... coming into the den, but Mistyshard could understand. It probably felt so.. weird for the former leader to be back, in a completely different camp with cats that she didn't place here. The herbalist smiled, a bit awkwardly, before her patient began explaining the circumstances. Ah, so Fadingstar sent her here. Of course - the leader was very caring and often sent "new" - or for larkwing, rather returning - cats this way to ensure they were fine. Misty was grateful for it, rather solve the problem sooner than later when it was worse.

Ah, so it was something in Larkwing's head, rather than an external problem. She was seeing things that weren't there... Mistyshard had been suffering from hallucinations for a while as well, but she saw dead cats and not eyes. The herbalist didn't really remember how she had solved that problem. "Okay... uh.. that's not a very easy problem to solve as it seems. I think we'll need to go deep into the roots to find out the cause, and then we can figure out a solution. I need you to be patient here alright? And don't think you can handle it all by yourself because you can't. I was in so many situations like that, thinking I could carry all the weight on my shoulders, but at some point you'll just break."

"The eyes, do you notice situations they usually appear in? Specific places? Times of day? Is there anything.. bad.. or traumatizing that has happened in the past few moons? Did you lose anyone close to you?"

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Behind her, Larkwing's tail thumps uneasily, her claws flexing and unflexing uncomfortably. The rational part of her brain trusts that she needs to actually talk about these things in order for them to get better, but the selfish, scared, and wary part of her that's used to constantly looking over her shoulder for the next cat that wants to try and kill her protests vehemently.

"...Night," she answers the first question after a moment. In reality, there's not a specific time og day they're there, they're always there, but she seems more aware of them when the sun goes down. "There's more when I'm stressed," she continues, and at the last questions, she visibly stiffens. How in the world is she to answer that? Traumatizing events? Every moment of her life since the day Gingerstar decided to up and die has been traumatizing. So, she doesn't answer that question deliberately. As much as she trusts Mistyshard in the department of healing and herbs, Larkwing does not feel remotely comfortable opening up about all that had happened since last late leaf-fall.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Unbelievable

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 26
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @squidz

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom had quite honestly expected MistyShard, not the younger healer. But hell…as long as this damned pain in his jaw stopped he didn’t care who healed him. He listened to the apprentices instructions for him to sit and waited patiently, though he was trying not to cringe at the throbbing, burning in his jaw.

Reality smacked him in the face when she posed the question of if he’d felt feverish. He hadn’t been feeling great as of late, but he excused it for him being weirded out and not used to the mountains. He didn’t know the climate at all for that fact. But no, it was all his jaw. He nodded guiltily to the cat. “I ‘uppose I’ve been a bi’ down lately. Nausea n’ such.” he had explained carefully.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Berrypaw frowned at Rowanmane's words, her stomach twisting as she was unsettled. Nausea and not feeling great... hmph... sounded like the wound might be worse off than she'd thought.

"Ah, o-okay... it might be some sort of sickness, then... just stay there for a moment, I'm gonna try cleaning the area, okay?" Berrypaw mewed before she trotted off to fetch some wet moss. As she did, she called out for Mistyshard, who probably knew a whole lot more of what was going on. "H-Hey, Mistyshard... I think Rowanmane might be getting some sort of sickness or something, maybe from his jaw... it doesn't look too good."

She cast an apologetic glance back at Rowanmane for the somewhat-ungraceful way to state her concerns, but it was about as good as the jumpy apprentice could muster at the moment. She returned to him and carefully began to dab at the swollen areas with the moss, cleaning the fur and flesh to be ready for whatever treatment might help. Topical? Should he eat something like... oh, what had Fawnlight told her... borage? The thoughts ran through her head as she waited for Mistyshard to arrive, carefully treating the swollen red flesh of his jaw.

[ -1 moss ]

[ @starry - misty ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
JAYFROST
the hurry he seemed to put berrypaw in filled jayfrost with discomfort, it really wasnt important enough to make the poor child dart back and forth even more so than she had to on a daily base. still, he had stepped in far enough to take a seat out of the way and at least partially tucked into a corner when berrypaw seemed to be actually present for the task. "wellll- the raid you know" he offered a explanation that might as well not be one at all, shifting awkwardly under berrypaws knowing gaze. spiderthroat hadnt done that much damage, it hardly hurt anymore but to be fair he hadnt ever seen the wound, and neck ones seemed to make everyone more antsy than normal. stars he really hated this kind of thing. perhaps he wouldve preferred dusklion try her best without knowing half the things berrypaw does.. "i dont want to steal that much of your time tho..just patch it up n i'll be out"

[ @squidz ]

"Y-You... never got healed after the raid?" She mewed incredulously, her meek little voice somewhat sharpening for just a moment, as if both shocked and scolding. Then she shook her head with a shudder. "Stars... o-okay, well, I'm not so sure it'll be a quick thing," she added a bit solemnly, peering at the gash on his neck. It looked rather... disturbing...

As the apprentice began dabbing chewed-up marigold to Jayfrost's other minor wounds and sealing them up with A wad of cobwebs, she frowned, wanting to give the one on his throat the most attention on its own. When she did, she grimaced slightly, lightly brushing back the fur with her small paw to get a better look at it.

"You... I-I think you have an infection," she meowed a bit uncertainly, still mostly unfamiliar with those things. But luckily, she had been taught how to handle one, which she could remember even through her spark of nervousness. She quickly padded off to the herb store, grabbing some borage and pawing the purple-flowered plant over to him, giving him a small, reassuring (albeit it somewhat nervous, by default of her personality) smile.

"Just chew that up, it should help... i-it won't taste great, but better than letting yourself get all feverish," she admitted with a sheepish shrug before starting to clean the wound with wet moss, a bit ginger in her movements as she knew it likely hurt to be pressing on the reddened, angry flesh.

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 01:15 PM.
Old Today, 02:51 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

JAYFROST
"not exactly, no" jayfrost muttered, noticing the shock and the slightly sharper tone berrypaws voice adapted in reaction. he hadnt exactly had the time to get it looked at anyway, the battle wasnt that long ago and he had been sure of the stress the medicine cat were under and didnt want to add even more to that. berrypaw stating that it wouldnt be fast earned her a quiet displeased murmur but the tabby remained still.
small paw ghosted over the increasingly itchy neck wound and jayfrost inhalted sharply, going stiff before tilting his head to the side to give her better access and avoid fur covering her view. the tabby gazed at the unfamiliar plant with suspicion, discomfort curling in his stomach and the back of his neck growing hot, put on the spot with nowhere to run, be it literally or figuratively. "thank you" jayfrost muttered, supressing a gag when actually grinding the flower between his teeth, the typical sharp plant taste accompanied by a faint note of something heavy and warm (sweetness) wasnt actually that bad, but knowing there was a flower in his mouth made his pelt crawl and tongue feel dry.
upon berrypaw finishing the treatment of the wound, jayfrost turned to make his way out of the den as fast as possible without looking absolutely crazy.

[ @squidz - berrypaw. thank you! ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE