2/100

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

————————

There was a cat trynna get him over to him-
OHHHHHH.
That must be him!
The name fits.

Orangepaw trotted over to Mountaintalon with pride.
Of course a cat that looked as cool as that would be training someone like Orangepaw!

“Hello, sir!” Orangepaw chimed “Nice to meet you!”
He was going to give a good first impression, not show his (over)confidence yet.
This guy would definitely turn him into the best, though, for sure!

@dino.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Willowpaw looked disappointed. " I wish Mama was my mentor, but now I get to meet new cats!" She thought. The 2 moon kit looked around looking for Cinderfoot. @Frigost
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With both apprentices having stepped forward, Bumblestar stepped down the Stormcrest to stand in front of them.

"Morningpaw, Kestrelpaw. The two of you have excelled in your training, 'n spent your apprenticeships dedicating yourselves to your Clan. I ask you now to continue pushing yourselves, and your Clanmates, as you pour all that you have 'n more into your home. Do you swear to serve and devote yourselves to ThunderClan 'n your Clanmates, until you take your final breaths?"

#tcmeeting

[ @Oliver @Rose ]

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

His entire life has been dedicated to achieving this moment, under the stormcrest where his leader looks down on him and sees him worthy of being a Thunderclan warrior. Being something more... it was... it was good! Though for some reason... deep down in a part of his mind he couldn't help but feel empty at this. Not because he wouldn't want to be a warrior, or a thunderclan cat, he wants those more than anything. But a part of hi, that was searching for something in this, wasn't satisfied... like there was supposed to be something more. Though for now, the soon to be warrior pushed those thoughts away and bowed his head briefly to the leader. "Yes..." There was so much more that he wanted to say, needed to say... but the words were all tangled up in his chest and jaw, the pressure building until he felt like all he could do was just scream at whatever it was... preventing him from just being in the moment...

"I promise to serve Thunderclan with my life." Those were more than true words, Morningpaw had nothing in his life besides his clan and his brother. He would truly do anything for the clan, even tolerate its more whimsy characters. Then he looked back up, gaze locked on the leader. Almost as if trying to read her thoughts right out of her head, but he couldn't. He could only hope that she was at least somewhat proud of him and what he has achieved since returning. That his getting lost wasn't the only thing that she would remember him by. He was a warrior, a warrior that worked his tail off to get his name at 6 freaking moons, a warrior that deserved his name. Just like what Wolfhive said. Morningpaw deserved to be here. ...but did he really believe that?

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated

Moosecrash startled awake, groaning at the pain in his shoulders. His muscles were sore, although he didn't know why.
I must have traveled far...
Stepping out of the warriors den, he groaned at himself once more.
I'm not used to hearing her voice call for meetings, so it didn't wake me...
He stepped carefully to the side of the entrance to the den and wrapped his tail around his paws, lifting his hazel eyes to watch the rest of the meeting. Seemed he was just in time for a warrior ceremony.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
136/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw watched Kestrelpaw and Morningpaw in silence. Her first mentor Mudblaze, did not teach her anything at all. They disappeared. Alpinepaw thought, "How is Morningpaw getting his warrior name so soon? Oh, he must have trained really hard and dedicated his life to it. Unlike me."

(OPEN)

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit moved to the very front of the crowd and felt very happy. The two soon-to-be warriors were a fox's length away. Her eyes glimmered in the sunlight. It was a shame that she didn't show any signs of happiness.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 12:45 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Attachment 3633
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Thunderclan Apprentice

Beepaw looked up at Cedarstrike with wide round eyes. He had so many questions, but so little time, what should he ask first? What should he learn about his mentor? Maybe he should ask her about her own time as an apprentice, or maybe he should ask her about battles she has been in. "Hi! Yes I'm Beepaw! I'm so excited to be an apprentice now! How was your days as an apprentice? Did you train a lot? How many battles have you been in? Did Thunderclan win? I mean obviously Thunderclan won, our clan is amazing!" Beepaw's body practically trembled with his growing excitement at this rate.

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Cedarstrike gave him a small smile. Ahhh youth. She remembered how it felt to be an apprentice. The want to prove herself drove her and the memories were fond, despite her trials and tribulations. "I was older than you by a few moons when I became an apprentice. My mentor was a strict Tom, he became like a father to me. Made sure I always strove for greatness. I've been a few battles... And I train every single day to make sure I'm living up to the clan." Cedar put a gentle paw on Beepaw's head in reassurance. "Don't worry, I won't push you nearly as hard as I typically would just yet- But I won't let you fall behind the older apprentices either. I promise. You have the rare advantageof starting young."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers

Last edited by babysith; Today at 12:46 AM.
Old Today, 01:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 107/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

She couldn’t actually believe this was real. She was so awe-struck and frozen in place that she only snapped out of her reverie at the sound of Morningpaw’s voice beside her. Responding to Mrs. Star’s words. She had to do that too now! Next!

Waiting patiently for Morningpaw to finish felt like it took both forever and too quickly to lessen the confusing mixture of anxiety and excitement brewing in her belly. And then he was done, and it was her turn, and Kestrelpaw couldn’t stop grinning, all but hopping back and forth on her paws. “Yeah!” Em… hold up, she had to repeat Mrs. Star’s words… she needed to remember… “I swear to serve… and devote myself to ThunderClan and my Clanmates until my last breath no matter what it takes!” She finished, and then realized she’d probably fumbled the last part a little bit. Oops. (On another note, being unable to act on the urge to look back at Mountaintalon and Sproutfleck and Wolfhive was going to drive her insane if she kept this up).

[ @/dino. - Bumblestar ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 08:15 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Cedarstrike gave him a small smile. Ahhh youth. She remembered how it felt to be an apprentice. The want to prove herself drove her and the memories were fond, despite her trials and tribulations. "I was older than you by a few moons when I became an apprentice. My mentor was a strict Tom, he became like a father to me. Made sure I always strove for greatness. I've been a few battles... And I train every single day to make sure I'm living up to the clan." Cedar put a gentle paw on Beepaw's head in reassurance. "Don't worry, I won't push you nearly as hard as I typically would just yet- But I won't let you fall behind the older apprentices either. I promise. You have the rare advantageof starting young."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

Beepaw looked up at his mentor with a look that could only be described as pure awe. He got a cool mentor! This day just kept getting better and better!! "I know I'm going to be a great warrior now! I got a great mentor! Oh uh what is your name again... I forgot what Bumblestar said it was."

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Attachment 3638
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

Beepaw looked up at his mentor with a look that could only be described as pure awe. He got a cool mentor! This day just kept getting better and better!! "I know I'm going to be a great warrior now! I got a great mentor! Oh uh what is your name again... I forgot what Bumblestar said it was."

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛

The excitement of her new apprentice made her laugh. "My name is Cedarstrike, little one. Did you have any other questions for me?" Briefly Cedar looked over at the two apprentices saying their oaths. What a day of growth for the clan!

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers