Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 09:20 PM
LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE ☆...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 09:13 PM
Gathering for Tales
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 09:13 PM
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:09 PM
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:05 PM

Old Today, 12:22 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Starpoint

[ @JellyCat ]

BEASTFLAME

Thankfully, Brokenstream had more manners than himself. "Doing well," he rumbled, nodding in punctuation. "Ready to go home," he added with a furrowed brow. He shifted his paws in agitation, switching his weight distribution between them.

To his relief, Fadingstar announced that next. His eye drifted towards Dusklion, sitting apart from the others. Hopefully she would be well enough to make the trip home. It had been long and tedious, even with minor injuries from the battle. The battle. His pelt bristled at the thought of the other clans. He wasn't sure if he was looking forward to seeing the other clans so he could give them a piece of his mind or dreading it immensely.

The new Lionhearts were named next. "Congratulations," he blinked, flicking his tail towards his companion in approval. Brokenstream was a good choice. He was young, but he was active and loyal. What more could you ask for? The others he didn't know well, but Goldfish was a common sighting around camp. This would be excellent for the clan's health in the coming moons.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 01:08 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

At the call of her name, Lionkit stepped forward eagerly. So much good news! They'd be going back to the old territory - which Lionkit did not get the opportunity to sneak out of before being swept away with the rest of the clan by a freaking ambush - and she'd get the opportunity to explore legally, considering the fact she'd be an apprentice come the end of the day.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old Today, 05:58 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf was actually somewhat upset by Bearsnout’s disappearance, he seemed a decent and promising cat with a bright future, so the news that he had disappeared made him quite sad, however that would soon be followed by some good news: new Lionhearts! Duskleaf was really looking forward to hearing Fadingstar’s choices. Even if he didn’t know them too well, at the very least he knew both of the other cats currently on the team were great picks for the role. So he didn’t doubt that any new additions would be solid picks too. So when Fadingstar announced the new Lionhearts, Duskleaf quickly scanned the clearing for them, taking note of where each of them were. Sure he’d have to welcome them to the team once the meeting concluded. Of the new Lionhearts, Brokenstream was the one he was most familiar with, and he seemed like a brilliant fit for the job! The others he didn’t know so well, but that would hopefully change very quickly.

"Congratulations!" Duskleaf shouted after the announcement was made. He was looking forward to working with the new Lionhearts. Then Fadingstar started naming the kits that would become apprentices, all ten of them! Well that’s a nice surprise, a lot of new apprentices!

[Open!]

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

It was quite nice, knowing that soon she could be home. Home home. Not this unfamiliar, vast mountainous terrain, but actually at home, in Riverclan territory. Where water could surround her from all sides, floating her along in the river. Carefree, relaxed, comfortable. But safety Made her feel the best. Somewhere she could properly recover, if she needed more time. But she didn’t think she would. The Ace of Spades had her heart held gently. Gently by the cats she cared about, gently warmed and hugged. By the spirit of her lost love, and those who she had lost and regained.

Who all cared about her. It made the tortoiseshell feel quite sappy in all honesty. Very mushy and wishy washy. That wasn’t cool, Goldfish didn’t appreciate that feeling. Dusklion had returned, hmm? That was another weight lifted from her shoulders. The Riverclan Deputy looked tired to say the least, and she frowned slightly. But at least Dusklion was back seemingly from the dead. The fall was intense looking on the search patrol, but apparently not intense enough to kill her. That was a miracle.

Oh? Bearsnout was gone? Where had they.. oh, disappeared. How unfortunate. Goldfish had never known the lionheart but they seemed like a good cat, or else they wouldn’t have been the rank they were. Fadingstar wouldn’t have selected the brown tabby. Oh, new Lionhearts? Stop. No, heart, don’t race. You don’t have a chance. Goldfish shifted a bit on her paws. The Ace of Spades didn’t stand a chance. Someone like Mudsmoke or Jayfrost or her sister or Adderstrike. They were all better than she was. She had been late on a patrol. She had been late. She had no chance.

Heroneye. Caveclaw. Good, hardworking warriors. See? You werrrrrrrrrre.. chosen. Goldfish. Next lionhearts. Her head was awhirl as cats cheered. Goldfish the Lionheart. All her work, her wishing, her patrolling her running her hunting her fighting her devotion. It had all paid off. She’d done it. She was a mentor and a mother. A warrior and a friend. A cat others would look up to. A lionheart. An unfamiliar swell rose in her blackfurred chest as her brain slowly processed the announcement. Lionheart. The rest of what was said was simply a blur as she looked around, bewildered with a goofy grin on her maw.

She did it! She did it! Lionheart! Lionheart! Her biggest supporters had to be proud now, right? Where were her kits? Where was Jayfrost and Spottedstream? They had to be here, right? Ashenkit and Seakit and Marigoldpaw, cats who looked up to her as a mentor or a mother. Were they happy for her? Surely they were. And her dearest friends? And Pepperbounce? He must be happy, even though he was dead. Proud of her. She nodded up at the leader, happy, then peered around for her loved ones.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:24 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Baneberrykit heard lots of unimportant words. Well they were important, but not to her. Yap yap yap. Ooo, territory! Home! Bane still had good thoughts of Mama, that she would march into camp and rescue her. She didn’t know why. In fact, The Storyteller liked it here. So why did she still think about her? Her blue eyes looked up at Fadingfunstar. Wowee, new lionhearts! That’s so cool! Baneberrykit had little to no idea why they were so important! But it’s still cool!

The kit had her long sleek tail resting on the stone earth. WAAAIT! she heard other stuff! Shellkit Lionkit Smolderkit Emberkit Bayberrykit!! Hey, they would be apprentices! A small touch of unfamiliar yet very very real anxiety swirled in her belly. The Storyteller swallowed her dry throat. Conjuring up some bravery Lion and Smolder would totally be jealous of, she stepped up for her ceremony under the cat who had taken her into the clan.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:29 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
A certain little terror's really got to figure out how to be timely in her attendance or she's going to live to regret it. Salamanderkit ignores the call initially, so immersed in bullying a poor beetle is she. Who cares about this grown cat stuff! She needs to show this bug who's boss!

It's a shame, too; the warning to misbehaving young cats is one that she should be sat there and absorbing, for how relevant it's destined to be for her. Alas, Fadingstar's words drift over her head, not into her ears. Pity, that.

The beetle has stopped resisting by the time news continues on about their impending return home. Salamanderkit finally peeks up and over at the gathered cats, the mighty Starpoint. The terms of Riverclan's return are a thing she tries to be present for, she does....but, gah, it's a lot of talking. It's a lot of talking and Salamanderkit is just one speckly little dummy and that damned beetle just twitched at her—!!

The battle is back on in full force. She hits it, slaps it, bowls it, nips it. Names are being listed off for some great accolade, but she's too busy dewinged that poor beetle. Names, news, nothing. Guh. Take that! And that!

Salamanderkit,—

What. Oh no. Is she in trouble?

Salamanderkit's managed to wedge the whole bug into her mouth by the time her name is called. She looks up owlishly, one crooked beetle leg dangling out of her mouth. Oh, okay, it's just apprentice stuff—it's apprentice stuff!!!

Suddenly Salamanderkit moves with the urgency and attentiveness that she'd been lacking this whole time, careening through the gathered cats to bulldoze her way up front and center. Her mouth moves clumsily around the bug in it as she desperately tries to chew it small enough to swallow (which is her first instinct rather than just spitting the darn thing out). She's still working at it as she sits in place, pelt a mess and eyes huge.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit
he/they - 6 moons

Shellkit's boredom was soon interrupted in hearing his own name - Wow, already?!? He came bounding forward, filled with excitement.

[super short post before I sleep :')]
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Old Today, 06:50 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's mouth twitched as the apprentice called her strange things like "smart" and "talented". She almost wanted to wave her paw dismissively and say, Oh, no. You must be thinking of a different cat entirely. Heroneye, smart and talented? Funny. But, well that would be quite a rude thing to say, wouldn't it? And to be honest, a small, selfish part of Heroneye couldn't help but enjoy pretending to be the sort of cat others could look up to. Just for a moment, until Softpaw was inevitably disillusioned.

But Softpaw had continued before Heroneye could formulate a decent response, so she ducked her head, turning towards the apprentice. She wanted Heroneye to make a promise. Sure, why not? She didn't really have anything to lose, humoring Softpaw, and she doubted it would be anything particularly unreasonable. Softpaw then asked Heroneye to promise not to change, even after she'd become a Lionheart. That was... certainly an unexpected request. Heroneye blinked slowly, digesting the other cat's words.

Well, Heroneye was supposed to change, right? Or at least give the appearance of change. If she was wholly inadequate as she stood, she would at least have to try to seem just that much better than she really was. But if it was as Softpaw had said, that they had chosen Heroneye for Heroneye, then well, maybe she really could just... be as she had always been? Ugh, Stars... How was Heroneye to hold both the thoughts that she was undeserving of any attention, but also that the high ranks generally had good judgment and wouldn't choose a cat who was obviously useless? How were those contradictions supposed to exist in her mind?

Heroneye suddenly snapped back from her thoughts, gaze flicking to her apprentice's expectant face. She would have to give a satisfactory answer, right? "Yes, Softpaw," she said at last. "I promise."

( @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu )

Last edited by Fits; Today at 06:52 PM.
Old Today, 07:37 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Lazy just got home so take this]

Smolderkit, excited at being called up for his apprentice ceremony at last, basically bounced his way up to the front of the gathered cats.

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit
Old Today, 08:22 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's mouth twitched as the apprentice called her strange things like "smart" and "talented". She almost wanted to wave her paw dismissively and say, Oh, no. You must be thinking of a different cat entirely. Heroneye, smart and talented? Funny. But, well that would be quite a rude thing to say, wouldn't it? And to be honest, a small, selfish part of Heroneye couldn't help but enjoy pretending to be the sort of cat others could look up to. Just for a moment, until Softpaw was inevitably disillusioned.

But Softpaw had continued before Heroneye could formulate a decent response, so she ducked her head, turning towards the apprentice. She wanted Heroneye to make a promise. Sure, why not? She didn't really have anything to lose, humoring Softpaw, and she doubted it would be anything particularly unreasonable. Softpaw then asked Heroneye to promise not to change, even after she'd become a Lionheart. That was... certainly an unexpected request. Heroneye blinked slowly, digesting the other cat's words.

Well, Heroneye was supposed to change, right? Or at least give the appearance of change. If she was wholly inadequate as she stood, she would at least have to try to seem just that much better than she really was. But if it was as Softpaw had said, that they had chosen Heroneye for Heroneye, then well, maybe she really could just... be as she had always been? Ugh, Stars... How was Heroneye to hold both the thoughts that she was undeserving of any attention, but also that the high ranks generally had good judgment and wouldn't choose a cat who was obviously useless? How were those contradictions supposed to exist in her mind?

Heroneye suddenly snapped back from her thoughts, gaze flicking to her apprentice's expectant face. She would have to give a satisfactory answer, right? "Yes, Softpaw," she said at last. "I promise."

( @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu )
Softpaw looked at her mentor with a trusting look. "I trust you to keep the promise. No fake promises" Softpaw teased gently, pressing her muzzle to her mentors in a show of rare grattitude.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3