Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:10 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 03:08 PM
Looking for a companion...
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 03:05 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:59 PM

Old Today, 12:03 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

RiverClan A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

Event [#event]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw shuffled her paws at the foot of the Starpoint, having to collecting herself with several deep breaths. Her little heart hammered against her chest, terrified at the mere idea of having to announce something, but...

Her large eyes flicked over to Fadingstar beside her, finding relief in his own green hues, seeing him looking at her encouragingly. The leader had been more than kind to her, from the moment she'd become the medicine cat apprentice until now; at first she'd been a bit terrified of him, but getting to know him had certainly softened the edge. And now he was sitting beside her, offering the moral support she'd needed to continue. She took in a shaky breath, offering him a sheepish nod before turning her gaze to the clearing.

"R..." Berry started to say before she coughed, the words catching in her throat. She ducked her head a bit, attempting to speak again while her skin burned under her fur in embarrassment.

"R-RiverClan!" Berrypaw finally squeaked out, her meek voice surprisingly loud as she forced herself to be heard, much to her own dismay. Stars, seeing a bunch of eyes turn to her at once... she wanted to shrink into her own skin.

Berrypaw had to pause once more at the sight, breathing in deeply through her nose to settle her voice enough to speak. "M...Mistyshard and I worked really hard to heal you all after the raid on our home... b-but now we are terribly low on herbs. I-I know there isn't too much out here, and it can be dangerous, but... any help you can give, we'd really appreciate," she mewed, cautiously giving Fadingstar a glance, as if asking for reassurance that she was doing alright before she continued.

Traversing the mountains could be risky, but anything they could find would be incredibly helpful; otherwise, they'd be stuck having to let cats go untreated. RiverClan was, quite literally, stuck in between a rock and a hard place... well, kinda on a rock too, given that they were on a mountain, but... you get the gist.

"P-Please, ah... gather around me and Fadingstar if you'd like to help... warriors and apprentices only," she added quickly, knowing some eager kit like Daisykit would likely run up trying to throw themselves into danger just to be helpful.

With that the little brown she-cat let out a shuddering sigh and sat back on her haunches, her heart still pounding.

@Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Suntail43 @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17

Welcome to my first event!! If there's anything I'm missing/did wrong, pls let me know hehe. Here's some deets!

- This event is being hosted by Berrypaw (me) and Fadingstar (@/occultation). Please only post once of your cat arriving so that it's easy for us to track. The setup for the actual herb gathering itself will be explained in a future post once everyone arrives!

- This event is open for warriors and apprentices only; NO KITS. Please refrain from having your kit show up just because we'll need them to be taken away, and it'll clutter the event a bit.

**The deadline to post your cat showing up for the event is August 8th. After that, Fading and Berry will split everyone up into herb patrol groups and give directions from there. [I will be adding the patrol time limits/requirements in this main post as well once we get it set after everyone arrives!]**

- If you have any questions about this event, please VM me!

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 02:35 PM.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

LionHeart

————————

Hm?
So, the herb store was low, and they needed to stock up on herbs?

Caveclaw wasn’t opposed to the idea.
Obviously, no one should be opposed to it.

The lykoi-mix silently padded over to join.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 02:44 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

Sunsetgleam walked towards Berrypaw, their interest showing in their eyes. They gave a small glance at Caveclaw before going back to medicine cat apprentice

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 02:44 AM.
Old Today, 04:38 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike walked up
Old Today, 06:07 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Deerspark padded up.

Marigoldpaw straight up RAN.

Owltalon trotted over.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:22 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream leapt to his paws and scurried over towards Berrypaw.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Today at 06:22 AM.
Old Today, 07:27 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Event [#event]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw shuffled her paws at the foot of the Starpoint, having to collecting herself with several deep breaths. Her little heart hammered against her chest, terrified at the mere idea of having to announce something, but...

Her large eyes flicked over to Fadingstar beside her, finding relief in his own green hues, seeing him looking at her encouragingly. The leader had been more than kind to her, from the moment she'd become the medicine cat apprentice until now; at first she'd been a bit terrified of him, but getting to know him had certainly softened the edge. And now he was sitting beside her, offering the moral support she'd needed to continue. She took in a shaky breath, offering him a sheepish nod before turning her gaze to the clearing.

"R..." Berry started to say before she coughed, the words catching in her throat. She ducked her head a bit, attempting to speak again while her skin burned under her fur in embarrassment.

"R-RiverClan!" Berrypaw finally squeaked out, her meek voice surprisingly loud as she forced herself to be heard, much to her own dismay. Stars, seeing a bunch of eyes turn to her at once... she wanted to shrink into her own skin.

Berrypaw had to pause once more at the sight, breathing in deeply through her nose to settle her voice enough to speak. "M...Mistyshard and I worked really hard to heal you all after the raid on our home... b-but now we are terribly low on herbs. I-I know there isn't too much out here, and it can be dangerous, but... any help you can give, we'd really appreciate," she mewed, cautiously giving Fadingstar a glance, as if asking for reassurance that she was doing alright before she continued.

Traversing the mountains could be risky, but anything they could find would be incredibly helpful; otherwise, they'd be stuck having to let cats go untreated. RiverClan was, quite literally, stuck in between a rock and a hard place... well, kinda on a rock too, given that they were on a mountain, but... you get the gist.

"P-Please, ah... gather around me and Fadingstar if you'd like to help... warriors and apprentices only," she added quickly, knowing some eager kit like Daisykit would likely run up trying to throw themselves into danger just to be helpful.

With that the little brown she-cat let out a shuddering sigh and sat back on her haunches, her heart still pounding.

@Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Suntail43 @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17

Welcome to my first event!! If there's anything I'm missing/did wrong, pls let me know hehe. Here's some deets!

- This event is being hosted by Berrypaw (me) and Fadingstar (@/occultation). Please only post once of your cat arriving so that it's easy for us to track. The setup for the actual herb gathering itself will be explained in a future post once everyone arrives!

- This event is open for warriors and apprentices only; NO KITS. Please refrain from having your kit show up just because we'll need them to be taken away, and it'll clutter the event a bit.

**The deadline to post your cat showing up for the event is August 8th. After that, Fading and Berry will split everyone up into herb patrol groups and give directions from there. [I will be adding the patrol time limits/requirements in this main post as well once we get it set after everyone arrives!]**

- There may also be some koins prizes involved hehee.... still working out details on that If you have any questions about this event, please VM me!

You predicted it well ^^ mweheeh

Daisykit stumbled out of the medicine cat den. "But sissy!!!" She whined, "Why can't I help! I'm stronger now!!! I can grab a few plants." Daisykit pouted, waddling adorably up to Berrypaw, struggling a bit but then eventually plopping herself inbetween her adoptive siblings forepaws. Seeing Fadingstar, Daisykit meowed. "Oh... I'm I being bad again....."

Willowtail watched her sisters fondly as she padded up, sitting in front of them, "Looks like you've got your paws full...... literally." Willowtail teased Berrypaw.

Softpaw padded forward, "I'll go on one!" She purred. Calmly sitting down

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:19 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Heroneye arrived.
Old Today, 08:58 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Rainpaw and Ravenpaw gathered around Berrypaw. Rainpaw in particular was eager to assist, Ravenpaw decided to come along mostly for moral support for her sister. I'd much rather be doing combat training. She thought bitterly. But Rainpaw's eyes were bright and determined.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 11:06 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hearing the call for an herb patrol, Larkwing quickly gathered around. There were still plenty of sick and injured, the lack of herbs was concerning. Most of all, though, her worry centered around Fishfreckle, who's condition was concerning to her. She didn't know if he'd be able to make the journey back home unless he got some help, and that came in the form of herb gathering - as much as the spotted grey tabby would protest that he didn't need any stupid herbs.