He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Sunset Grove

Sunpaw

18 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan apprentice (demoted)

tw: blood

Breaking away from the group to look for the herbs, he heard Deadmoon telling one of the apprentices to get dandelions. He wasn’t sure if Honeypaw would get them, so he decided to collect some just to be sure. He wandered quite far away from his patrolmates thinking he knew a good spot to collect dandelions.

"Ah!" He felt a sudden sharp pain in his paw, and looked down to find he'd stepped right onto some nettles. He yanked his paw away, turning it over to have a look. There was blood. A surprising amount of it in fact. Before he could do anything about it, he felt a sudden dizziness come over him, and he stumbled back a bit before flopping on his side on the ground.

A while later, his eyes opened. Sunpaw stood up, not remembering standing on nettles, or what he was doing out here. "Wha…?" He glanced around, he’d definitely wandered quite far out wherever he was. "Where am I?" That’s when he suddenly remembered. Oh no, the herb patrol! It all came back to him in a flash, and he frantically looked around for his patrolmates. No no no! He was late! He tried to remember which plant he was looking for…oh yes! Dandelions! He grabbed a mouthful of the plants, ignoring the bitter taste as he rushed back to Deadmoon and Honeypaw, only…they weren’t there? Sunpaw realised he must’ve been out for a while, he raced back to camp as quickly as possible, he was already temporarily demoted, so he knew the next punishment would be exile!

@gs29513 @CloudlessEve (I’m really sorry I didn’t respond in time! I was going to last night but I was really tired and fell asleep)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@Tallstar

Watertail - 97 moons - Tom

Watertail had brought out the apprentice Vinepaw. The youngester had been lacking some climbing skills so Watertail decided to get his old behind up and teach the young one. As they arrived at Sunset Grove, Watertail streched his muscular limbs. "Alrighty, I'll give you a tiny warm up, for your first time climbing it can be hard on your claws and pads. The more you climb the easier it'll be and eventually you won't have to stretch or prepare anymore." Watertail informed the apprentice, his meow gruff.

As Watertail looked at the apprentice, he meowed. "Alright, first things first with the stretch, your muscles are lean and proper enough to get you throuhg this easier, stretch out your claws all the way, little by litter until it hurts and do that about three times. You'll only ever need to do this a few more times before climbing, its good to remember for future apprentice's you'll have etc." Watertail meowed, watching the apprentice with his tail curled neatly around his black paws. Shaking off lightly, Watertail meowed. "Good, alright. So climbing may seem scary and hard to do, but as a cat once you start it comes natural to us." Watertail padded to a decently sturdy tree, "Where the bark is darker, its wet, more prone to falling off and it falling off means you fall off. Be smart, watch out for them. In most situation your climbing up a tree to flee from an enemy, in this case you use all four paws and grip harshly into the wood, yanking yourself upwards to safety, but it's still good to remember." Watertail meowed, extending his long, claws and gently piercing into the dry parts of the wood, "When putting your forepaw claws in, you don't want to put a small bit of claw in but you don't want to put the entire claw either, it can get snagged if to deep into the bark and become lose causing you to fall if your claws aren't out enough." The Tom informed the apprentice.

"Your hind paws have to be free in order to push yourself up. Don't be afraid, the tree is held in by million of strong roots regardless of how much it sways and if its skinny or thick." Watertail meowed as he demontrated, digging his claws halfway into the bark and using his hind paws to gently push himself upwards. "Once you start pushing yourself upwards, pull your paws out to the side a small bit like mine are, if it s a small tree its harder to grasp, your paws have to be closer for that." Watertail meowed. Sighing gently he reached the lowest hanging branch with seasoned ease. "Try it, you can use my claw marks as leverage to try it and then once you get the hang of it you can try it on your own, don't be afraid to fall I'll be here to catch you." Watertail meowed, his long tail flicking over the edge of the branch, "Steady your tail, don't let it stream out behind you if your being chased, but if your being swift up a tree and your way ahead you can let it stream out for a bit of extra balance when climbing. Remember, just grab and push, grab and push."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu; Yesterday at 10:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post
@Tallstar

Watertail - 97 moons - Tom

Watertail had brought out the apprentice Vinepaw. The youngester had been lacking some climbing skills so Watertail decided to get his old behind up and teach the young one. As they arrived at Sunset Grove, Watertail streched his muscular limbs. "Alrighty, I'll give you a tiny warm up, for your first time climbing it can be hard on your claws and pads. The more you climb the easier it'll be and eventually you won't have to stretch or prepare anymore." Watertail informed the apprentice, his meow gruff.

As Watertail looked at the apprentice, he meowed. "Alright, first things first with the stretch, your muscles are lean and proper enough to get you throuhg this easier, stretch out your claws all the way, little by litter until it hurts and do that about three times. You'll only ever need to do this a few more times before climbing, its good to remember for future apprentice's you'll have etc." Watertail meowed, watching the apprentice with his tail curled neatly around his black paws. Shaking off lightly, Watertail meowed. "Good, alright. So climbing may seem scary and hard to do, but as a cat once you start it comes natural to us." Watertail padded to a decently sturdy tree, "Where the bark is darker, its wet, more prone to falling off and it falling off means you fall off. Be smart, watch out for them. In most situation your climbing up a tree to flee from an enemy, in this case you use all four paws and grip harshly into the wood, yanking yourself upwards to safety, but it's still good to remember." Watertail meowed, extending his long, claws and gently piercing into the dry parts of the wood, "When putting your forepaw claws in, you don't want to put a small bit of claw in but you don't want to put the entire claw either, it can get snagged if to deep into the bark and become lose causing you to fall if your claws aren't out enough." The Tom informed the apprentice.

"Your hind paws have to be free in order to push yourself up. Don't be afraid, the tree is held in by million of strong roots regardless of how much it sways and if its skinny or thick." Watertail meowed as he demontrated, digging his claws halfway into the bark and using his hind paws to gently push himself upwards. "Once you start pushing yourself upwards, pull your paws out to the side a small bit like mine are, if it s a small tree its harder to grasp, your paws have to be closer for that." Watertail meowed. Sighing gently he reached the lowest hanging branch with seasoned ease. "Try it, you can use my claw marks as leverage to try it and then once you get the hang of it you can try it on your own, don't be afraid to fall I'll be here to catch you." Watertail meowed, his long tail flicking over the edge of the branch, "Steady your tail, don't let it stream out behind you if your being chased, but if your being swift up a tree and your way ahead you can let it stream out for a bit of extra balance when climbing. Remember, just grab and push, grab and push."

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw’s heart raced with a mixture of nervousness and excitement as he followed Watertail to Sunset Grove. The warrior’s presence was calm and assured, a stark contrast to Vinepaw’s jittery energy. The apprentice’s eyes were fixed on the large tree before him, its bark rough and imposing.

Watertail stretched out his limbs and then approached the tree. Without speaking, he dug his claws into the dry bark and demonstrated the climbing technique. Vinepaw watched intently, noting the way Watertail’s claws sank into the wood and how he used his hind paws to push upward.

Taking a deep breath, Vinepaw stepped forward. He placed his claws in the marks left by Watertail, trying to mimic the technique as closely as possible. His claws scraped against the bark, and he pushed with his hind paws, feeling the strain in his muscles. The tree wobbled slightly under his weight, making his climb feel unsteady.

He concentrated on the rhythm Watertail had shown him—grab and push, grab and push. Vinepaw’s progress was slow, but he focused on each step, determined to reach the lowest hanging branch. When he finally made it, a small sense of accomplishment filled him.

Vinepaw looked down at Watertail, who remained at the base of the tree, his expression calm and encouraging. With renewed determination, Vinepaw scrambled back down, ready to try again and improve his technique with each attempt.

#VinepawSummer

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw’s heart raced with a mixture of nervousness and excitement as he followed Watertail to Sunset Grove. The warrior’s presence was calm and assured, a stark contrast to Vinepaw’s jittery energy. The apprentice’s eyes were fixed on the large tree before him, its bark rough and imposing.

Watertail stretched out his limbs and then approached the tree. Without speaking, he dug his claws into the dry bark and demonstrated the climbing technique. Vinepaw watched intently, noting the way Watertail’s claws sank into the wood and how he used his hind paws to push upward.

Taking a deep breath, Vinepaw stepped forward. He placed his claws in the marks left by Watertail, trying to mimic the technique as closely as possible. His claws scraped against the bark, and he pushed with his hind paws, feeling the strain in his muscles. The tree wobbled slightly under his weight, making his climb feel unsteady.

He concentrated on the rhythm Watertail had shown him—grab and push, grab and push. Vinepaw’s progress was slow, but he focused on each step, determined to reach the lowest hanging branch. When he finally made it, a small sense of accomplishment filled him.

Vinepaw looked down at Watertail, who remained at the base of the tree, his expression calm and encouraging. With renewed determination, Vinepaw scrambled back down, ready to try again and improve his technique with each attempt.

#VinepawSummer
Watertail watched the apprentice carefully, noticing his copied movements which made the warriors whiskers twitch. Watertail wasn't one for praise but this apprentice was darn good at catching onto things. After seeing the practice presist steadily. Watertail flicked his tail and stood, "Good job Vinepaw, your a natural. Lets head back to camp and find you something to eat, your muscles'll be sore, tell your mentor I'm sorry in advance." Watertail meowed half-heardetly, his voice having a playful hint. Well, Vinepaw did good.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3