Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Oh, wow. That was a lot of apprentices that were going to be spread about. Was Bumblestar amassing an army or something? Keeping quiet, he eyes all the kits waddling their way to the front of the crowd to gain their new suffix with a small smile, idly wondering if he would (and hoping that he wouldn't) be receiving a new apprentice today. After all, his others had just... Gone missing, never to be seen again. He didn't exactly want to keep up the trend when his heart was still so sore.

Acornfall
Acornfall noticed Yarrowcrest sitting off to himself and waved his tail in greeting. He glanced around before quietly slipping over to where his clanmate was sitting. "Hey! It's been a while." He meowed in a hushed voice. "Let me know if you ever go out herb gathering again okay?" He looked over at the gathering kits and felt the anticipation building. "That's a lot 'o kits over there for mentoring, huh? Sheesh!" He murmured to his companion.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Acornfall
Acornfall noticed Yarrowcrest sitting off to himself and waved his tail in greeting. He glanced around before quietly slipping over to where his clanmate was sitting. "Hey! It's been a while." He meowed in a hushed voice. "Let me know if you ever go out herb gathering again okay?" He looked over at the gathering kits and felt the anticipation building. "That's a lot 'o kits over there for mentoring, huh? Sheesh!" He murmured to his companion.

---

When a familiar face approaches, Yarrowcrest offers a wider smile in greeting as he takes a seat at his side, gaze upon him momentarily before returning to the kits gathering. A lot of warriors would be given responsibility today... Stars be kind to him. Bumblestar be kind to him.

"It surely is... Are you hoping to become a mentor today?"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

---

When a familiar face approaches, Yarrowcrest offers a wider smile in greeting as he takes a seat at his side, gaze upon him momentarily before returning to the kits gathering. A lot of warriors would be given responsibility today... Stars be kind to him. Bumblestar be kind to him.

"It surely is... Are you hoping to become a mentor today?"

Acornfall
Acornfall looked at the mass mini-army of awaiting apprentices. "I'm honestly not sure." He responded with a nervous laugh. "There's so many of them! I imagine their mentors will be...busy to say the least." He couldn't imagine trying to organize all of those group training sessions, but at least the clan was healthy! But, if Bumblestar needs me to train one, then I will." He said, sitting with his chest puffed out with pride. It's an honor to serve one's clan after all.

"Even if that means roughly 6 moons of a headache." He added with a chuckle.

Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Ah, so his perked ears didn't decieve him. Mountaintalon was being a problem. Of course he was. Of course he was angry at Kes. For what reason Sproutfleck didn't know, but for yet another unknown reason it made his fur Twitch in attempts to stand oh his spine. But he had self control. Didn't want to make a scene. Didn't want to be a bother. But really, truly, more than anything? Didn't want some fool of a father being an asshole to his closet demon. The patterned tom couldn't resist a slight lip curl of disapproval. But he quickly hid it. Wolfhive would intervene if things got physical, he entrusted him that much as it was his job.

But The Bronze Knight seemingly couldn't bear to just sit on the sidelines. He rose to his paws, forcing his claws to remain sheathed (why was he so anxious today?) And subtly trotted over to the trio. He grinned at his apprentice. "Today's your big day, ya ready?" He asked with a purr, offering the warrior toms each a nod and a small smile. Even Mountaintalon. He had to keep his confusing intentions hidden. Masked by the need to sit next to his graduate. Even though though was sure her father had no interest in him sitting near her. But what was he gonna do? Fight him in front of everyone? Cry about it, Mountainlion. He didn't give a crap. But he didn't sit next to him, he sat by Wolfhive instead. It felt better. Better than sitting by that sorry excuse for a father. Sproutfleck didnt understand was kes saw in him. But didn't say anything of the sort. No need to cause drama. Sprout hated drama.

"I'm very proud of you. You'll be great and then you can't call me old, cause you'll be a warrior too, hmm?" He added with a grin and a wink, as he was indeed bursting with pride in his apprentice. Stop growing up. Stop. He had wanted her to grow up but now he didn't. Today his brain had chosen confusion. Happy sad protective subtle. Emotions were so strange for him, you should just be in a good mood or a bad mood not four moods at once. He was very grateful younger that Wolfhive seemed to lack any thoughts that Mountain could get physical.

Sproutfleck didn't.
It was getting harder for Wolfhive to hold his tongue, something he did solely to maintain the peace of the meeting. Well.. relative peace. "Is all you do complain? Kestrelpaw worked hard for whatever name she gets - and as her name, she should have a choice in what fits her best." A swift of his tail; he was glad Sproutfleck was here. Wolfhive didn't need backup but he did like knowing HE wasn't being unreasonable! He always knew Mountaintalon was a crabapple, but he was beginning to look more like a whiny little fish. "Kest," it was far more gentler than his tone to Mountaintalon, "do what feels right to you, but try not to feel guilted into it. The name you get today is something you should carry with your head proud." [ @dino. @Kat, @Blaaze ]

Distantly, he was aware of Violetfreckle and would talk to her later. Right now Kestrelpaw was more important. [ sorry stepmama! @vellichor ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Each new cat to approach simply made Mountaintalon's irritation skyrocket. He shot Sproutfleck a look that was nothing short of murderous and curled his tail tighter around his daughter. Yes, he could get physical, but it would not be here in front of these cats and his leader. It would be elsewhere, perhaps by the RiverClan border, where he could drown Sproutfleck in the river and let the body float away.

His leader was continuing, and so instead of making a scene, he simply hissed to Wolfhive, "She is my daughter. I will decide what's best for her."

Turning to Kestrelpaw, he let a heavy sigh blow through his nose. "No. We wouldn't want to make a scene during all of these ceremonies, no, would we?" His eyes softened - false sympathy and forgiveness that hid cold loathing. "Of course I am proud of you for completing your training, and we wouldn't want to ruin that, either. You can just tell B//umblestar later. No need to make a fuss right now."

He bumped his nose against the top of her head, satisfaction coiling in his gut. "Now keep quiet and behave."

[ @Blaaze @Rose @BEAR. ]

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 104/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Uncharacteristic dread pooled in her gut as the mottled apprentice awaited her father's reply. Never had he directed his anger towards her. Sure, some would describe him as grumpy, and Kestrelpaw didn't see any flaws in that, but truly angry? That emotion had never been directed at her. And to think that she'd made such a terrible mistake on her warrior ceremony day that her Papa would not be happy with her ceremony day felt like a horrible nightmare.

A familiar voice breaking through the tension in her mind had Kestrelpaw turning towards Sproutfleck, worry etched on her face and shining in her eyes. Why did his pride in her help a little? It shouldn't matter, but she felt the phantom lurch of happiness in her heart at the sentiment. "You're still older." She responded to his jest with a weak one of her own, ears swiveling towards Wolfhive.

His words were gentle, a soothing balm to her frantic, tortured soul, but Kestrelpaw's mind was awhirl with doubt. A distant part of her brain lit up with recognition that Wolfhive's words rang true, but the larger part still vied for Mountaintalon's attention, his affection, his approval. She was already better than all her siblings - or had been almost getting there, but now? Now, if her Papa didn't like the one thing she'd sought to achieve for his sake for so long, what did that leave her with?

Relief. Utter, genuine relief as Mountaintalon's eyes filled with faux warmth - the only warmth she knew and thus, recognized as true. "Okay, Papa." She whispered, briefly casting Wolfhive and Sproutfleck a hesitant, wary glance before tucking herself against her father's side, heart filling with affection and hope as he touched his muzzle to the top of her head. "Thank you, Papa."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well, barring one who apparently wasn't going to come up, all of them were here. Finding mentors for every single one was going to be... a challenge. But worth it, if that meant ThunderClan had the bulk of the announcements next Gathering.

"For all of you who stepped up - until you finish your warrior training, you'll be known as Snowpaw, Cougarpaw, Twistedpaw, Hollowpaw, Lionpaw, Willowpaw, Peachpaw, Bravepaw, Mothpaw, Beepaw, Nettlepaw, Slugpaw, 'n Fawnpaw.

Fireflykit, Whitekit, Halfkit - since there's already apprentices with your names, you'll be Brightpaw, Orangepaw, 'n Hailpaw, respectively."

Now for the hard part.

"Snowpaw, you're training with Sparrowpelt. Cougarpaw, with Nightgaze. Hollowpaw, Twistedpaw, you're both with Risingstorm." That was intentional and she hoped he had fun with the troublemakers. "Lionpaw, with Yarrowcrest. Willowpaw, Cinderfoot. Peachpaw, Violetfreckle. Bravepaw, Sproutfleck. Mothpaw, I want you with Brackenclaw. Beepaw, with Cedarstrike. Nettlepaw, with Dandelionmane. Slugpaw, Mistheart. Fawnpaw, Goosebelly. Brightpaw, Hawkcatcher. Orangepaw..." Bumblestar glanced briefly over the large gray tom she had in mind, not quite understanding what was happening with his current interaction with Kestrelpaw, Wolfhive, and whoever else, but not exactly liking the look of it. This choice was tentative. "Orangepaw, M//ountaintalon. And Hailpaw, you'll be with Acornfall."

What a freaking mouthful. Bumblestar sat back on her haunches, giving the Clan a bit of time to digest this and find their pairs.

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @reiya @OBigBrainO @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @babysith

Last edited by dino.; Yesterday at 10:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Risingstorm sat hearing the apprentices get assigned to there now mentors including himself "hollowpaw,twisted paw,you're both with risingstorm" oh great it just had to be hollowpaw didint it that grumpy loud mouth Karen of a cat was stuck with him oh how fun would this be how very fun the warrior sighed at least twistedpaw wouldn't be that bad right ? right... he shook his body and looked across the apprentices "Twisted paw,hollowpaw" he called out at the two walking over
@Neptune. @Estelle

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Acornfall
Acornfall exchanged a glance with Yarrowcrest before letting out a hearty laugh. "Whelp! There it is then! Looks like we both got one." He laughed.

[@silver.]

Acornfall rose to his paws and padded over to his new apprentice, Hailpaw. He smiled at the newly formed apprentice, and bent his head to touch noses with her. "Congratulations, Hailpaw!" He meowed proudly. "I look forward to working together!"

[@Bean]

He glanced over to see if Yarrowcrest had greeted his new apprentice yet. I guess old Yarrowcrest isn't rid of me just yet, haha. Now that they had apprentices together, they'll likely spend time training them together too.

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur anxiously listened to the listed names of new mentors, and frowned when her's wasn't mentioned. "Dangit!" She muttered, scruffed the ground with her claws. She had really hoped to be a mentor this time around, particularly to Peachpaw. She watched the new apprentice be named and felt a little pang of jealously. But she put on a happy face, because this wasn't about her. It was about Peachpaw and the other new apprentices getting the best mentors possible.

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnysteak, however, had no such feelings. He released a breath he didn't know he had been holding in relief. Thank StarClan! He was safe for now! Truly, Sunnysteak did not feel experienced nor ready enough for an apprentice right now, and seeing his sister's disappointment, he couldn't help but feel that Bumblestar felt the same way about him and his sister as he did.

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Weepingwillow and Nightwhisper watched

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Dark

Lionpaw looked around for her mentor. @silver.

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; Yesterday at 10:34 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
57/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit chanted along with her clanmates. She noticed that some of the kits were a bit too young to be apprentices.

(OPEN)

《 Alpinepaw 》
131/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw's eyes widened at the large number of brand-new apprentices. "Woooowwww. That is a lot of new apprentices in that announcement." She thought while gazing upon the large group.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)