Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 07:00 AM
sings a song, sounds like...
by Luna16
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:00 AM
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:11 AM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2024, 06:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Starpoint

Stars above, some cats were pretty stupid. Splashleap wasn’t exactly a model of behavior, but she certainly knew not to muck about with herbs (she’d never been interested anyway) or take kits out of camp. She didn’t even want to wander beyond the bounds of their territory herself, not after her experience with being missing. Whatever. Fadingstar had done his yowling and would probably get down to the actual business now. (Open)
Old August 3rd, 2024, 06:56 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionkit padded over to join the meeting, listening to the news with interest. There a small twinge of guilt at the reiterations of rules - no kits leaving the camp blah blah blah - but Lionkit wasn't fazed by it. She was exploring, which she felt she was well within her rights to do, silly rules be darned. Though perhaps she would curb her curiosities a tad, if only to save the leader some stress.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old August 3rd, 2024, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit
he/they - 6 moons

Sleepily, Shellkit made his way out of the nursery. Fadingstar had already begun talking - something about kits disobeying the rules? Thank StarClan that wasn't him! He certainly wouldn't like getting told off in front of the whole clan. Plus Fadingstar didn't look all too happy - scary! The kit sat himself down, gazing up at Fadingstar. To be honest, he'd been having quite a nice dream in the nursery, he'd rather be back there. A yawn forced its way out his mouth, as his eyes trailed round the camp. Was anyone he knew around? Meetings weren't his favourite thing, he'd rather be chatting to someone as it went on.

[open!]
[lazy post I am . even sleepier than Shellkit rn]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; August 3rd, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:10 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So her disappearance and return was announced and so far... no one was calling for her head or rushing over to her. Dusklion's whiskers twitched as she glanced around. More cats had filtered into the meeting and - there. There she was. Sitting slumped by Rowanmane, back to her, and suddenly she was back in the cavern with Saturn once more. A tight feeling clutched her throat and she tensed her muscles as if she were going to get up. Being trapped underground for days, coming to the conclusion that she would've died if she hadn't been found... it had rearranged the priorities Dusklion had. RiverClan would always come first, as it always had, but Wisteriawren... that was something she needed to fix.

A sharp pain roared to life to protest any movement and the deputy winced, a soft hiss sliding through gritted teeth as she tucked into herself once more. Loud ringing in her ears blocked out most of what her brother said afterwards, the dark tabby shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. Okay, so no moving for right now. Good thing she hadn't tried to stumble her way further from the den. Dusk did her best to hide the breathlessness, settling into a crouched position to conceal the way her bony flanks exerted themselves.

Once it had calmed down there was silence over the group, and she figured her brother was letting whatever else he had said sink in before continuing. After the worst of the rippling pain had started to subside, Dusklion turned her attention back over to Wisteriawren before finally lifting her gaze back up to her brother.

[ @Rose ]
[ just for the look from dusk, but since wisteria has her back turned she wouldn't see it unless she turned around so no worries about responding! ^^ this post is also somewhat open as well ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:15 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Lionkit was boredddddd. The kit was sprawled in the clearing, batting a mossball from paw to paw, sighing dramatically. Unfortunately, bored kits were not an uncommon sight in RiverClan, so it was natural for her not to draw much attention. This would not stand, of course.

She sat up, peering around the clearing for someone to harass play with. No one drawing her eye, so she did the next best thing. The kit closed her eyes, spun around a few times, and hurled the mossball towards whatever direction she was facing with as much force as she could muster. As an after though, she shouted out a brief warning to whoever it may hit. "CATCH!!!"

[ open! ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:47 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

ashenkit

her subjects lay scattered before her: a twig, a stone, a shell. of course, that was not their names, but she had no use of learning the names of the peasants. after all, they were peasants. "now, i, your glorious leader will be giving a speech. listen closely, yes? you might actually learn something for once." she rolled her eyes at the objects, their naive stupidity was becoming quite the issue. who was she to talk smart with? "i have decided that it is time for you to learn. and i- yes, i, your lovely queen- shall be your teacher."

clearing her throat she pointed above her with a paw, before focusing her gaze back on her audience. "that, my loyal subjects, is the sky. it is big and blue and every night it gets eaten by the night. the night, my friends, is like the sky, but darker, and it has tiny holes in it. i know, it sounds quite strange, but it is true. i would know, i have seen it." she nods along as she talks, too caught up in her lecture to notice the tom approaching. "you see, night eats the sky because i need to sleep. isn't it so kind? and this, my friends, is exactly why you all should listen to me- ack!"

spinning around to confront her attacker, a paw slipped on a stone and she struggled to remain composed, stumbling to the side. "Me! I am-" she straightened up, acting as if nothing had occurred. [b]"If you must know, i am her majesty ashenkit, queen of the creeks, ruler of the distant sands. now, who are you!" nice recovery, very professional indeed.

[ @JellyCat ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; August 3rd, 2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 25
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose [nooo I feel so bad for her!]

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom had first saw a cat appear beside him from the corner of his vision, causing him to tense up as he first believed it had been his daughter. Thank StarClan it wasn’t. He felt bad for trying his best to avoid here but…he just couldn’t talk to her. Not yet at least. He was shocked though to see WisteriaWren, a familiar cat though he had t seen her much since before the raid. Hell did she seem different. Clan life finally got to her ey? That’s how it was for him too, though he hoped her bright spirit hadn’t gotten too crushed. Something in him told his some joy around would help his recent decline it.

He nodded his head in greeting. “Wis’eriaWren. How ‘ave you been la’ely? ” he questioned the she-cat, trying to get his limp tongue out of the way of his actual speaking. Hell it chose now to be annoying?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

What was it with cats asking her how she'd been lately? Did Wisteriawren just perpetually look awful now? Without even trying? Yikes. "Hi... Rowanmane." Her voice was subdued. She wanted to shrink into a tiny ball and disappear for eternity. "I'm..." She got asked this question so many times, and she didn't know how to answer it every time. Unbeknownst to her, despite her desire to become invisible to all, the ex-kittypet had been seen. Spotted. But she never turned around, so she never noticed. "I'm okay." She finished softly, but she hated lying so much that she couldn't help but add a "Mostly." in as well.

Her gaze drifted to Fadingstar very briefly, and then Wisteriawren was averting her gaze again, unable to look at her leader. Even hearing his voice sent pangs of emotional pain through her heart. The news of Dusklion's disappearance and reappearance was the biggest surprise, and Wisteriawren found herself stilling, mind filling with a familiar guilt, and a familiar hurt. Nobody had sought her out, nobody had thought to tell her... But did she even deserve to be told?

Glancing toward the brown tabby at her side, cataloging his since-healed injuries, the classic tabby faltered for a moment as she tried to figure out how to stop this already-awkward situation from getting any worse. "And you?"

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; August 3rd, 2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 09:03 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

ashenkit

yay, he stopped. wait no, she had known he was going to stop, yes, yes. there was no need to cheer for the inevitable. oh, he had fallen! she stumbled to a stop beside him as he regained his footing. "did it hurt? are you okay?" though, as she looked closer, he seemed to fine, instead he was thinking. finally, someone with a brain! her usual subjects couldn't collect enough thoughts to even speak, it was nice to meet an outlier (it didn't help that her usual subjects were stones, but that was beside the point).

her attention was dragged in another direction before she could ponder any further. "ah, i see! well, russetkit, shall we go on? there are enemies to fight, places to take over, cats to see!"

[ @Cinderspirit ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; August 3rd, 2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 09:30 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So her disappearance and return was announced and so far... no one was calling for her head or rushing over to her. Dusklion's whiskers twitched as she glanced around. More cats had filtered into the meeting and - there. There she was. Sitting slumped by Rowanmane, back to her, and suddenly she was back in the cavern with Saturn once more. A tight feeling clutched her throat and she tensed her muscles as if she were going to get up. Being trapped underground for days, coming to the conclusion that she would've died if she hadn't been found... it had rearranged the priorities Dusklion had. RiverClan would always come first, as it always had, but Wisteriawren... that was something she needed to fix.

A sharp pain roared to life to protest any movement and the deputy winced, a soft hiss sliding through gritted teeth as she tucked into herself once more. Loud ringing in her ears blocked out most of what her brother said afterwards, the dark tabby shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. Okay, so no moving for right now. Good thing she hadn't tried to stumble her way further from the den. Dusk did her best to hide the breathlessness, settling into a crouched position to conceal the way her bony flanks exerted themselves.

Once it had calmed down there was silence over the group, and she figured her brother was letting whatever else he had said sink in before continuing. After the worst of the rippling pain had started to subside, Dusklion turned her attention back over to Wisteriawren before finally lifting her gaze back up to her brother.

[ @Rose ]
[ just for the look from dusk, but since wisteria has her back turned she wouldn't see it unless she turned around so no worries about responding! ^^ this post is also somewhat open as well ]
(if this isnt ok just vm me and i'll delete it <3)

Daisykit - 3 moons old - Female

Daisykit blinked, she'd been in the medicine cats den pretty much sense she was born, her sissy Berrypaw listening to her blabbing along allllllll day long. It got boring being the only cat not busy in the den, but now that she was becoming a big kid and was now weened. Sweetsap visited her from time to time, her regular visitors being her papa Stagheart and her big sissy Willowtail, sometimes big brother Weepingpaw. As Daisykit got better and grew up, the kit whom had been born a moon early was slowly letting the reality set in, that she would never be a warrior. To the other kits all she was, was well entertainment. Giving a small sigh, Daisykit noticed the deputy. Oh oh oh! This was her new.... roommate? Whatever, Daisykit was taught by papa Stagheart to introduce herself... and she was not taught how to stop blabbing yet. Daisykit tiny pitter pattering paws landed beside Dusklion, "Uhh.........." Ok Daisykit, just focus on the cats face...... you need to focus on her face and not the sounds around you....... her fa... oh a pretty leaf........ no her face!!. Daisykit- looked around for a moment and then back up, "Oh! I'm uhh. Daisykit....... I sleep and stuff in the....." Daisykit fumbled for the words, "Medicine cat den!" She meowed, her tone sounded a bit off as Daisykit had recently gone partially deaf in one ear due to an infection. It was slowly but surely getting better.

"My big sissy...... Berrypaw..... and my papa Stagheart and sissy Willowtail.... oh uh no, just my sissy Berrypaw usually treats me...... were gonna be in the same den..... so I figured....... no wanted? Figured? Agh Hi!!" Daisykit stuttered, growling at herself with a small sniff. Looking nervously up to the strong and respected feline. "Sissy Berrypaw tells me I have a....... focusing prob....." Daisykit trailed off, looking at the sky once more. "Lem." the finished after a moment. Looking away and coughing, a bit of a harsh cough for a small body. Daisykit looked a bit annoyed with her cough, all in all, Daisykit was born sickly and was to be sickly her entire life. She had horrible allergies, she was seemingly allergic to the air. Allergies for Daisykit was a constant cold, which meant a constant battle to fight off fever and infection. She usually got stressed which is when she got the worst with her sickness, so staying calm and keeping her voice calm was the way for her to stay..... at least a bit normal. A cold for Daisykit was like white cough racking the body of a warrior. Daisykit had had a cold once, keeping her out of commission to even stand for half a moon. Daisykit sniffled gently, "I'm.... i'm not sick..... I was born with bad allergies sissy says." Daisykit defended herself weakly, looking self conscious as her coughs continued to rack her body for a moment

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 3rd, 2024, 09:46 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Distracted

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

As the tom listened intently to the meeting, he couldn't stop himself from grimacing at all the reminders. Kits and apprentices leaving camp was one big problem in of itself, but taking kits outside of camp knowing the dangers of this new place? Not even to mention some cat trying to take on the role of a medicine cat without any experience, great starclan what was happening? At least there was some good news, Dusklion was back and healing, praise starclan for that. Shrikestorm directed his attention back to Fadingstar, hoping there would be some more good news in this meeting.