Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:15 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:14 PM
~° Birds of a Feather |...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:13 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by reiya
Today 05:09 PM

Old July 25th, 2024, 02:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze finally found the time to drag himself into the medicine den. Between patrolling and making sure everyone settles in, and watching for trouble and training apprentices.... Seabreeze has kind of lost track of time. Similar to the same way he had simply allowed his first raid wounds to fester but he guessed StarClan really blessed him with that bunch because he hadn't too bad an infection and it actually healed on its own with the minimal care they received. The gash in his stomach was not so kind, and it was starting to pink and bleed sluggishly again. It wasn't a pretty sight he was sure, but also he was sure that Mistyshard and Berrypaw had seen worse at this point. Which was sad in how little time they had been for medicine cats. Riverclan had some awful luck as per usual. He padded into the den with a slight limp and allowed his eyes to readjust before calling out.

"Mistyshard.... I'm having some troubles, if you're free." Seabreeze called out before slightly wincing at how awkward that was. He knew he was likely going to be chided, but he didn't even mean to purposely let it get worse, he lost track of time. She could surely understand, as she did the same thing as he not long ago. Seabreeze had been one of the ones that dragged her into the med den after she collapsed... so at least he wasn't too delusional or fever ridden yet. Perhaps the very crude herbs he put on them right after the fight did something but uhhh the work afterwards must've reopened them and then let infection set in then. Annoying.
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
[ One shallow-ish jagged cut along his stomach, I'm sure there's more but they were littler and have healed since the raid. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 28th, 2024, 07:39 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
Rosehawk padded into the den, blue eyes narrowed. “Mistyshard?” She called out. “I’m here for treatment.”

[ @starry ]

Mistyshard's amber gaze lifted as Rosehawk entered the den. The silver tabby herbalist tipped her head, quickly scanning the warrior’s state. She frowned a little at the amount of bad wounds... ”Gosh, that’s a lot. Just lay down please, and stay calm, I’ll get this fixed to the best of my abilities.” With a reassuring smile she hurried into the herb storage, where she grabbed a few cobwebs and marigold, as well as moss for the bleeding. There was not a lot she could to for the head wound as she wasn’t sure about the happenings yet. Maybe she could just ask some questions after she was done patching Rosehawk up. Gently, the medicine cat began applying the herbs, working quickly.

One the process was done - which was soaking the blood with moss, chewing marigold into a poultice and spreading it, then covering the wound with cobwebs - she leaned back to give her work a quick lookover. “I’m not too sure if the head injury caused any trauma, so I’ll ask you some questions... can you remember what happened? What attacked you? How that head wound specifically came to be?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

On Fadingstar's orders, Larkwing's first destination following her chat with him was right to where the medicine cats had set up shop for now. She wasn't... thrilled to be coming here, to be perfectly honest, but Fading's statement that if she spiraled once more and could not control the things that weren't there from affecting her then he'd shove her into the elder's den wasn't a reality she wished to see. If she ever made it that far in her life, Lark would happily join the elders at the ripe age of too-old-to-work and not now, when she'd barely crested two full season cycles.

Pausing by the den's entrance, Lark closed her eyes and took a deep breath for a count of three before trusting herself to speak. "Mistyshard?" She calls out, poking her head into the den but not passing the threshold. "Could I come in?"

[ @starry - misty ]

Oh. This was a visit she hadn't been expecting today. Mistyshard gazed at the former leader, a curious sparkle in her one amber eye. She had never gotten to know much about Larkstar.. before she disappeared. Her tail swayed to and fro, one eyebrow quirked upwards. "C'mon in. Don't think I've gotten a chance to talk to you yet so first of all, welcome back... do tell what's bothering you?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old July 28th, 2024, 03:38 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post
[ WORLDWEAVER T1 + SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVE 1/2 POSTS ]

FAWNLIGHT
she/her | former riverclan medicine cat | starclan spirit
...She did it.

Blinking open her blue eyes, Fawnlight glanced around the makeshift medicine den she now stood in, jaws clamped around the small pack of borage she had managed to conjure down with her. It was quaint and small, and so unlike the medicine den where she had learned and grew into the cat she was now. No water really, and the ground was far too rocky and sharp. It left her heart breaking for her former Clan, wishing there could've been more she could've done to warn them - had it not been the fear struck into her by Magpiewisp, she would've...)

But none of that mattered. On quick paws the dappled brown spirit hurried over to Berrypaw, dropping the two borage leaves on the ground - one for her to use and one to save for later so that they would know what it looked like. She couldn't recall if Mistyshard had taught this yet to Berrypaw, or if Fawnlight herself had even taught it to Mistyshard yet. "Hello, young one," she purred, smiling softly at her from her flickering starry form. "My name is Fawnlight, but I fear this is no time for proper introductions; here, this is borage. You will need to have Redmire chew and swallow - it will help bring her fever down and work from the inside at reducing any infection present." Her words were spoken softly as she rested her ghostly tail across the young medicine cat apprentice's back, looking now to Redmire.

In life, Fawnlight had been scared and timid as an apprentice; much like Berrypaw was now. She saw a lot of herself in the young she-cat, and she also saw a lot of the patients she had to put up with in Redmire. But no longer was the former medicine cat scared or timid. Instead she fixed a stern gaze on the injured warrior, a clear look that conveyed that even though she was dead, she would have the cats ears if the continued to speak like that. "You are going to let Berrypaw treat you without a single spat word of protest. If you don't, and this infection claims your life, I will be waiting in the stars to drag you to the Dark Forest." Confidence laced her tone, as well as a firmness that hadn't accompanied her in her living days until the very end.

[ Berrypaw - @squidz ] [ Redmire - @dino. ]
[ hehehe ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The last thing Redmire wanted was to be touched by this contaminated slug. Too close to Mistyshard, she was probably due for her own death any day now. And knowing the cruel indecisiveness of StarClan, she'd be sent right back and be accepted with open arms despite the fact she didn't even have the strength to keep her life in the first place.

Redmire snarled openly as Berrypaw pressed something to the injuries marring her shoulders. It stung like the medicine cat apprentice had just stabbed thorns the length of her tail into the wounds, but she couldn't bring herself to scramble away or even lash out.

At first, she barely noticed the appearance of another cat. She already wanted to vomit, and this wasn't making it any easier, but words managed to meet her ears through the loud pounding of her heart. Furious yellow eyes snapped immediately to the see-through new-comer and met her own stern stare.

"Try me," she spat, pupils like slits and ears flat against her skull. She had no clue if what she was seeing was real, or if it was just a byproduct of the fever raging through her veins - a hallucination meant for torment. Either way, she wasn't allowing it to get away with those words. "I'll drag you right down with me, you rat-faced, pompous, good-for-nothing corpse! Go back to wherever the hell you came from!"

The tirade had her wheezing by the end of it. Shoulders shaking, Redmire tucked her muzzle against her chest until she could breathe normally again.

[ @squidz @taillow ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw hadn't even noticed the appearance of the StarClan cat at first — she was a little too distracted by the way Redmire was snarling and spitting at her, for one, visibly flinching at the she-cat's harsh retaliation. At least she wasn't scrambling away... there was no way the small medicine cat apprentice could've tried to force Redmire to stay, even if she'd wanted to.

It wasn't until the borage leaves hit the ground beside her that Berrypaw's ears shot up and she immediately spun to face them. Her light green eyes widened like mini moons the moment she saw a half-transparent figure, practically gliding on her paws and shining with enough sparkle to make it look like she had stars in her pelt. For a moment, the apprentice could only gape in shock as she slowly processed what she saw in front of her. Was she hallucinating, too..? Or was this a... StarClan cat, right in front of her?

As the cat introduced herself, Berrypaw was still dazzled, staring at her incredulously. Fawnlight was her name... a really pretty name, she noted, though she was a bit too stunned to speak anything at the moment. Her eyes dropped to the borage — since when did they have borage? Did this StarClan cat just... make it? How!?

At the end of Fawnlight's nice, soft greeting and instruction, Berrypaw felt a little shiver run down her spine as the ghostly tail did a comforting gesture down her back. How did she simultaneously feel it, yet it also was like a whisper of wind through her fur? Shocked, Berrypaw blinked at Fawnlight for several moments, her mind racing. Realilzing that she was just staring slack-jawed, she quickly cleared her throat and shook her head as if trying to come back to the present.

"I... oh, uh, I-I'm Berrypaw," she finally stammered out, eyes darting between the conjured borage and the starry-pelted cat in front of her. "T-Thank you, but I, uh... when, who... h-how did you—?"

But before she could keep stumbling over her own words, Redmire started hissing at Fawnlight, telling her to get away. Well, at least Berrypaw could trust that it wasn't just her own mind imagining the StarClan cat; part of her was still convinced she'd wake up from an odd dream right about now. She pawed the borage leaf a bit; it was real... stars, this was odd. She could hardly believe her eyes, but it was real.

Trying to look at Redmire's blazing yellow eyes, Berrypaw hesitated, casting a wary glance between Fawnlight's stern yet calm presence and Redmire's bristling form. She pawed over the borage leave towards the ill warrior, still glancing behind herself from time to time as if making sure Fawnlight was still there. "Y-You heard her, just... chew and swallow it. It'll heal the fever," Berrypaw urged, her voice shaking timidly as she tried to feebly enforce the former medicine cat's instruction, but it came out more like a desperate plea than anything. Her mind was running like a rabbit, trying to keep up — a StarClan cat here, instructing her... she'd never thought something like that would happen.

[ @dino. - Redmire | @reiya - Fawnlight ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 29th, 2024, 01:02 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

@starry

"Badger," The she-cat responded instantly, her tailwaving behind her as she lay in a soft, moss-lined nest. "It was reopened during our exile, however."

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old July 30th, 2024, 10:35 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Silent paws carry her into the den - Mistyshard and Berrypaw's den... part of her still refused to believe Tansypaw would have left, this place should be hers, not these two. But it's rude to think that way, so Larkwing shakes her head, dismissing the thoughts, and she takes a breath before beginning to explain her circumstances again.

"Fadingstar asked me to come see you," she says, unintentionally making it clear that this was not her decision, "to make the long story short, I'm seeing things that aren't there. Eyes, specifically. They're everywhere," maybe by accident, her gaze drifts to make contact with one of the eyes, blinking at her from the darker parts of the den, and Larkwing screws her eyes shut. She won't let them bother her. She can't.

"I know they're not there, but they look so real. I can't touch them, though, and I can't get close to them either. It's worse when I'm stressed. Fading asked me to see you to come up with a plan for if they ever get to be too much and start... affecting my judgement again." She finishes with an annoyed swish of her tail. She doesn't need the help. She can handle herself just fine! She'll be fine!

[ @starry ]
Old Today, 03:10 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

even after much very convincing ..well, convincing.. jayfrost was hesitant when pocking his head into the hollow of their temporary medicine den. surely there were cats that needed the medical attention more than he did but promise to dusklion...better be truthful to his word for once in his life.. another moment of lingering in this position before giving himself a final push. oddly, like he was trying to fold in on himself and hide the long limbs he had inherited from his father, the tabby stepped into the medicine den, eyes briefly darting around the space before quietly announcing his presence. "berrypaw? are you available for a moment?"

[ @squidz ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 03:25 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze finally found the time to drag himself into the medicine den. Between patrolling and making sure everyone settles in, and watching for trouble and training apprentices.... Seabreeze has kind of lost track of time. Similar to the same way he had simply allowed his first raid wounds to fester but he guessed StarClan really blessed him with that bunch because he hadn't too bad an infection and it actually healed on its own with the minimal care they received. The gash in his stomach was not so kind, and it was starting to pink and bleed sluggishly again. It wasn't a pretty sight he was sure, but also he was sure that Mistyshard and Berrypaw had seen worse at this point. Which was sad in how little time they had been for medicine cats. Riverclan had some awful luck as per usual. He padded into the den with a slight limp and allowed his eyes to readjust before calling out.

"Mistyshard.... I'm having some troubles, if you're free." Seabreeze called out before slightly wincing at how awkward that was. He knew he was likely going to be chided, but he didn't even mean to purposely let it get worse, he lost track of time. She could surely understand, as she did the same thing as he not long ago. Seabreeze had been one of the ones that dragged her into the med den after she collapsed... so at least he wasn't too delusional or fever ridden yet. Perhaps the very crude herbs he put on them right after the fight did something but uhhh the work afterwards must've reopened them and then let infection set in then. Annoying.
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
[ One shallow-ish jagged cut along his stomach, I'm sure there's more but they were littler and have healed since the raid. ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up when Seabreeze entered the den, turning around from where she'd been busying herself at the herb stores, further familiarizing with the newer ones. She hopped to her paws, padding over, arriving before her mentor.

"Seabreeze... what's wrong?" she greeted in her soft, meek mew. Her large green eyes instinctively flitted down to the reddish flesh she could just barely see peeking out on stomach, being that she was shorter than him, having to look up to see his eyes.

"Oh, that doesn't look good..." Berrypaw remarked lowly, her mind immediately starting to spin for some ideas on what to do... She found that she'd lapsed into silence in thought, and quickly snapped herself out of it, looking slightly embarrassed at her relevant distractions. "Ah, uh, please... go sit over there. I'll start it until Mistyshard arrives, at least... unless I can actually figure this out..." The last part she grumbled quietly to herself, as if she hadn't realized she was saying it aloud. She began pawing some herbs, praying to StarClan that she'd be competent enough to pull this off.

"How... how did you hurt yourself...?" She asked softly, using his reply to make her educated decision (or perhaps guess) on what to do, what to grab, suppressing the anxiety spiking in her chest...

[ @Oliver - Seab | @starry - Misty ]

[i was asked to start this one since it's been awhile since the first post, pls feel free to have misty hop in whenever if u wanna take it over!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
even after much very convincing ..well, convincing.. jayfrost was hesitant when pocking his head into the hollow of their temporary medicine den. surely there were cats that needed the medical attention more than he did but promise to dusklion...better be truthful to his word for once in his life.. another moment of lingering in this position before giving himself a final push. oddly, like he was trying to fold in on himself and hide the long limbs he had inherited from his father, the tabby stepped into the medicine den, eyes briefly darting around the space before quietly announcing his presence. "berrypaw? are you available for a moment?"

[ @squidz ]

Berrypaw was resting in her nest when Jayfrost walked in. She immediately hopped to her paws, her jumpy nature making her quick and springy, her eyes flicking to Jayfrost.

"Oh! Ah, y-yes, one moment..."

She shook out her legs, stiff from sitting for awhile, before padding over. Her bright green eyes scanned over the warrior as she padded over, as if anticipating an injury; and immediately her eyes caught some... in particular, one large one on his neck... and it didn't look too good at all.

"Oh, stars... what happened?" She gasped a bit, waiting for him to settle before she'd begin inspecting the wound, seeing what she'd need... marigold, perhaps? For sure some moss to clean it up... ahh... her mind spun, trying to calm down as she listened to the warrior.

[ @alec - jay ! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 31 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 20
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @squidz @starry

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He poked into the Medicine Cats new den. “Excus’ me?” He said, poking his head into the den. He was waiting for the den to be less busy, not wanting to disturb them with a little bit of pain and irritation if cats were seriously injured and dying. “My jaw been botherin’ me. Was wonderin’ if ya got anythin’ to help wit’ that?” He asked, his tongue hanging humbly out of his mouth and his jaw looking a bit red and swollen.

It had been worse than usual. Less numb and more pain nowadays. More stupid facial expressions he made. Was that what he had been worried about? How he looked?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Berrypaw turned once she heard Rowanmane enter, immediately rising to her paws and padding over. At his question, she tilted her head, furrowing her brows in thought. Something for pain she knew, yes, but his jaw wasn't just any ordinary muscle pain...

She got a bit closer, directing him to sit down with her skinny tail before leaning a bit closer. "Hmm... it's swollen for sure, but looks like something else might be going one... have you been feeling sick at all? Feverish, maybe?" She asked hesitantly, her meek little voice betraying her slight fear of infection.

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 03:26 PM.
Old Today, 05:15 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 26
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @squidz

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom had quite honestly expected MistyShard, not the younger healer. But hell…as long as this damned pain in his jaw stopped he didn’t care who healed him. He listened to the apprentices instructions for him to sit and waited patiently, though he was trying not to cringe at the throbbing, burning in his jaw.

Reality smacked him in the face when she posed the question of if he’d felt feverish. He hadn’t been feeling great as of late, but he excused it for him being weirded out and not used to the mountains. He didn’t know the climate at all for that fact. But no, it was all his jaw. He nodded guiltily to the cat. “I ‘uppose I’ve been a bi’ down lately. Nausea n’ such.” he had explained carefully.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 5-9th