The Starpoint
Last post by dino.
Today 07:53 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
ShadowClan Nightpaw Mentor Finder!

Hey! So I need a mentor for my new ShadowClan apprentice, Nightpaw! I’ll have a look at applications after 24h to see which one fits the best. I'm open to all different kinds of cat for this, cruel or kind, chill or strict, I think quite a lot of different types could work with him.

Nightpaw is a strategic and organised cat, however perhaps the biggest hindrance to him is that he’s scared of the dark! Which…yeah, not great for a ShadowClan cat. It’ll be quite the sudden shift, because normally he'd be quite confident and maybe a little bit arrogant too, but (ironically) at night, when the forest is dark, he’ll seem like a totally different cat, stepping outside the safety of the apprentices' den into the unknown makes the confidence just drain and he’ll be cautious with every step, listen closely to every sound, he’s gonna have to overcome that somehow. And whoever his mentor is will play a big part in how that happens.

No form or anything, just tell me a bit about your cat, what they’d be like as a mentor and I’ll choose one I think would work well!

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Nightpaw Mentor Finder!

offering my boy rookfire. hes pretty young but been an enforcer for uhhh lets say 2ish months now.
im generally really bad at describing personalities but in regards to nightpaws normal confidence and arrogance i can say that rook would shut down anything he deems acting out of line and can assert dominance when needed. however, only when needed, hes otherwise pretty chill as long as theyre doing their training properly.
not very good with handling emotions but emotionally intelligent to pick up on discomfort/fear rather quickly and would try to work around the fear/find a way to ease it over time.
other important information uhh hes a former riverclanner, been in shadowclan since beginning of may, earned enforcer and warrior status in june..and i think thats it. if you need more information lmk.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 06:13 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Nightpaw Mentor Finder!

Can offer Sleepysunrise as a mentor! I can't quite say yet how she would be as a mentor, Sleepy has a habit of writing herself ahah -- but I can say that a likely method to work with the fear (or discomfort, how she will likely see it) is to prioritize working in the darkness / at night (and may use training an apprentice and practice for herself, too). The way she works with arrogance is yet to be seen, but she doesn't quite like being 'ordered around' by anyone other than a select few / Hr's, and frankly sees no point in boasting - I don't think she would give it the time of day tbh pfpf
@Seamrog

Edit: realised her site still says she's 6/7 moons even after I was supposed to update that information the other day, but I think she's like,,, 9? 10? Right now -- probably 10, actually, I'm just bad at math oops

Last edited by Estelle; Today at 06:16 AM.