Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 03:10 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
by Oliver
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:36 AM
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:33 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:33 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: The Starpoint

Rosehawk padded over

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Redmire slumped by the warriors den to listen.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(54)10/10]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
they have had atleast two other meetings in this territory and by now aspenkit had gotten a bit used to it. Hopefully they wouldn't be here for much longer then they already had. This place was temporary, and aspenkit wanted to become an apprentice and train in riverclans rightful territory. Not some mountains. Speaking of which, he could practically feel the energy bubbling beneath his skin as he made his way out of the nursery. It was finally time!- or atleast he hoped he hadn't done anything to deserve the punishment of waiting another moon before becoming an apprentice. Aspenkit want jump, scream and shout out of joy and race up and down this mountain until moon high, at the same time he wanted nothing more than to be standing in riverclans actual camp, beneath the floodstone with his mom- here to watch him. Soon. Soon they'd be home.

Aspenkit filtered inti the crowd of already gathered cats, eyeing each warrior he could spot. One of them would be his mentor, he wondered who. The thought was so strange and yet exciting! He pounded the ground with his paws trying to burst some energy, he can't be fidgeting while during his apprentice ceremony. Imagine how embarrassing it would be, he can't be acting like a ki- Marigoldpaw!!!!! The moment he spotted the apprentices fur amongst the vast others he bolted towards her. He hadn't spoken to her since last meeting, she had been busy with training and he didn't want to disturb her. "MARIGOLDPAW!! MARIGOLD HI-" He shouted as he ran toward her, wait wait. No kit behaviour control yourself aspenkit. Slow down until he was merely trotting, aspenkit found his way to his former denmates side. He was still bursting with excitement and energy but he could control it.... hopefully. His tail apparently didn't have the same idea, and was wagging behind him. "How apprenticeship going, have you learnt to fight yet!? Made an new friends??" he asked curiously, trying not to shout and keeping his voice level. Or atleast attempting too. He wanted to ramble about how excited he was to become an apprentice but then again what if he didn't. That would be embarrassing..

Tags:
-Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Aspenkit? Marigoldpaw turned her head to look at her friend, her eyes widening. It had been a hot minute, a good hot minute, and Marigoldpaw regretted not talking to Aspenkit more. She truly did enjoy the tom-kit's company and felt guilty for not coming into the nursery every once in awhile to chat. It's not like she was busy or anything, actually it was quite the opposite. Though, Marigoldpaw fully expected a pawfull of chores to be thrown onto her once they got into their actual home (whenever that would be. Hopefully soon, she was praying for that).

"Hey, Aspenkit! Huh, is it just me, or did you get a bit bigger?" The apprentice tilted her head at the smaller cat and squinted her hazel eyes. Maybe he had. Soon enough, she was positive he'd be waltzing out of the nursery to join her in the apprentice den. Which would be nice, having a familiar face near was just as good as having an unfamiliar face to get friendly with.

Oh, questions! Marigoldpaw made sure to listen attentively and gave his words a considerable amount of thought. Perhaps too much thought... She'd hate to leave her friend hanging on an unanswered question. But she felt the need to be very in depth with her explanation, especially considering she had a hunch that said question was eating Aspenkit up inside and out. "Well, uh, it's going good! Goldfish is showing me around territory, went to a border and such. Oh, I named a few random slightly memorable places like large rocks and tall trees. But hopefully we won't be here long enough to actually have to use or establish landmarks..."

Oh fighting. Speckles had constantly edged into her the importance of knowing how to fight, but Marigoldpaw felt reluctant. She wanted to hold off the training for as much as possible, she'd hate to have to get wrapped up in a bloody war just because she was battle trained. It made her muscles squirm beneath her fur, a horrible and looming feeling that the same tragedy of the last battle would strike again, except she'd be in it. Walking in blood, tasting blood, breathing blood. She hated it. Hated all of it.

"Oh, erm. Yeah, no battle training, sorry Aspenkit." She forced an awkward and ridged smile. "It's kinda not my thing I guess. I just... Can't get the drive. Ugh, it's weird, sorry. But I uh have made some friends. Fishpaw, met her last meeting. I still have to set up a trinket expedition." Ah Fishpaw. She quite liked the she-cat and found her very enjoyable to be around. After the meeting. After, she'd ask Speckles to tag along with her, Fishpaw, and Covepaw to go off and look for charms for their bedding.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

The creamish silver cat pads through the camp with a little jitter of anxiousness for the following announcements. Floodsight sits down, anticipating and hoping for the announcement of them returning to their rightful camp. Back to the streams and territory Floodsight has known since kithood. Back..home.

On that trail of thought, Floodsight wonders how their camp would look when they returned. Perhaps there would've been changes...definitely a lot of cleaning up to do. Lots of order in business to complete and they'll need time to restore the camp back to its former glory. Lots of work indeed, but Floodsight was confident it would be better than ever once they got back.

She got comfortable in her seat and gave her paw a quick groom before turning her attention back to Fadingstar, ready to hear what he had to say next.

[ open ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
A large amber eye scanned the area, focusing on the ground below her. She wondered where Beachkit was, or if he'd turn up. Whether he did or didn't was entirely his choice, she wasn't about to drag him from the nursery. He'd be fine. Plus, he probably needed the sleep. And if he did turn up, she'd be the first to great him. For the time being though, Owltalon kept her head tilted towards the Starpoint, her ears flicking. It was supposedly an important meeting, given how sudden it was, so it made her itch to listen.

And yet, Owltalon had a hard time staying focused with her thoughts buzzing through her ears and echoing in her head. She needed to release them somehow, and talking to herself was certainly an option, but she honestly didn't wanna deal with the potential stares... So, Owltalon found herself weaving through cats, her amber eye glinting as she looked to and fro. Her eyes eventually landed on a pale pelt.

Oh.

Floodsight.

Given she hadn't interacted with the she-cat beyond their first encounter, Owltalon didn't feel like it was fair to the warrior when Owltalon immediately found herself pulling her lips back to reveal a snarl as her thoughts filled with malice. It wasn't hard to get Owltalon worked up about things she was passionate about, a blessing and a curse (maybe more of a curse.)

Alright. Get to know her better. First impressions aren't entirely everything. Just... Halfway.

"Aye." Owltalon announced her presence with a mew that was sharper than she would've liked. She slightly cringed at her own tone of voice before continuing, "Floodsight, eh? Whatcha been up ta?" Besides takin' porcelain fragile kits out inta the mountains for Starclan's sake. Her mind quipped, though Owltalon had the sense not to say such a bitter thing. She could start shaming this cat once she proved herself worthy of shaming.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun is also here but Idiotic.Bean is too lazy to do a full post.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stuff and things were happening and Splashleap was now present beneath the Starpoint, ready to hear the news.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

[ tw: brief mentions of malnourishment ]

Exhausted. That had been the ever present feeling in the RiverClan deputy ever since she had crawled her way out of those horrendous caverns that ran below the mountainous territory. The pains of hunger had finally started to subside but her head had kept pounding - a result of the shock from not having ate or drank much for the last quarter moon, she was sure. As much as she had been defiant about it though, her brother had not budged in having her rest - and eventually Dusklion had caved. She knew she needed to, given that RiverClan would be heading home soon, but to not be up on her paws doing her duties as the Clan's deputy felt wrong. But if she were being truthful, it was mostly because part of it terrified her that eventually the Clan would see it as a weakness and cast her out.

When her brother's call reached her from inside the medicine den, the dark tabby lifted her head and watched as Berrypaw headed outside. Her mind had been distracted by her time in the caverns, and by Saturn, who had quite literally saved her life. She hesitated briefly, knowing her brother would have her ears if she put on a show of strength and headed to her normal spot for meetings. Honestly though... with how her paws were still shaking a bit Dusklion hated to admit that she might fall or stumble on her way over - and that was enough to nix the idea from her brain altogether.

So finally she settled on a nice in between; she got up from her nest and limped over towards the entrance of the makeshift medicine den, poking out of it and slumping against the cool cavern wall they had used. Her dull blue eyes glanced around, praying to the stars above that this would be a calm meeting. After searching a bit for a specific cat whom she had not gotten to talk to yet, the deputy finally looked at her brother. And of course, in true sister fashion, there was the tiniest hint of a smirk underneath her exhaustion - a dare for him to even try and tell her to go back to her nest in the medicine den.

[ sort of open; unless cats turn to look behind them they likely won't see her as she's behind the crowd at the entrance to the medicine den! dusk is still pretty malnourished with a few scrapes and bruises, but is healing! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by reiya; Yesterday at 11:59 PM.
Old Today, 01:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 22
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He felt something was special about this meeting. His paws itched to move, this was the most energy he’s had in a few moons, well…since the invasion of RiverClan. His jaw also hasn’t aches much today which was unusual. All good stuff right?!

He quickly approached the meeting area, sitting down and intently listening to the leader.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Fadingstar’s call had Wisteriawren flinching involuntarily, her body wanting to shrink back and go in the opposite direction. But if there was anything she’d learned since joining RiverClan — it was that meetings weren’t to be missed. Not just because they were important, but because of the sheer amount of things that took place during them.

The classic tabby inched her way over on reluctant paws, staring at the ground, refusing to look up or around at anyone. She wanted to become tiny and disappear. Wanted to be invisible, actually. If nobody ever looked at her failure of a self again, she’d die happy. Which was kind of ironic, because the original Wisteriawren’s nightmare was being alone.

She realized too late that there was a set of paws next to hers, and the grey tabby cringed as she lifted her gaze hesitantly. Who- oh. She knew this cat. Rowanmane, one of the first she’d talked to after joining RiverClan. He looked vastly different now, sporting new scars just as she was. It made her feel guilty that she hadn’t talked to him aside from that one time. Hadn’t even sought him out. But now that she was here against her will, she was in no mood to talk. How pitiful.

[ Don’t let the happy header deceive you!! ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:24 AM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 25
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose [nooo I feel so bad for her!]

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom had first saw a cat appear beside him from the corner of his vision, causing him to tense up as he first believed it had been his daughter. Thank StarClan it wasn’t. He felt bad for trying his best to avoid here but…he just couldn’t talk to her. Not yet at least. He was shocked though to see WisteriaWren, a familiar cat though he had t seen her much since before the raid. Hell did she seem different. Clan life finally got to her ey? That’s how it was for him too, though he hoped her bright spirit hadn’t gotten too crushed. Something in him told his some joy around would help his recent decline it.

He nodded his head in greeting. “Wis’eriaWren. How ‘ave you been la’ely? ” he questioned the she-cat, trying to get his limp tongue out of the way of his actual speaking. Hell it chose now to be annoying?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 5-9th
Old Today, 01:31 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Redmire slumped by the warriors den to listen.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw saw her mentor Redmire and lit up. She glanced her sister's direction, and seeing that she was still occupied Ravenpaw got up and slinked her way over to sit next to her mentor. Wrapping her tail around her paws to play it off as totally casual, knowing full well it wasn't convincing.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior